• Published 19th Dec 2014
  • 1,954 Views, 28 Comments

On Watch - Turtlezgomoo



A murderer is loose in Canterlot, and Flash Sentry is in charge of protecting twilight sparkle.

  • ...
7
 28
 1,954

Chapter 5

"Will you come in with me?" Twilight pouted to Flash.

Flash replied hesitantly, "I guess..." and knocked on the door,

"ENTER." Luna said in a proud voice.

Twilight and Flash slowly went inside.

"What is it you require Twilight Sparkle and Friend?" Luna asked, facing to two younger equine.

"I--" "Twilight had a fairly... Interesting Nightmare." Flash spoke on Twilight's behalf, "And we were wondering if you had any information on what it means."

"I have no records of such dream." Luna replied, brushing them off and went back to what she was doing, "You may leave."

"But she had a dream and--"

"I HAVE NO RECORDS." Luna blew up, and cleared her throat, "Please leave." She demanded.

Flash sighed and gave Twilight an apologetic look, and escorted her to the hall, "Maybe there's answers somewhere else?" Flash suggested, "like a--"

"Book!" Twilight smiled, "There's probably a book on dreams in the library!" She beamed and made a canter to the castle library, followed by the orange stallion.

"Illusions and Optics... Mind Tricks.... No Dreams here Ba-- Twilight." Flash informed her

"I found SOMETHING, but the author isn't the most reliable." She sighs and puts it down, sighing.

Flash came behind her, wrapping a wing around her, "Hey, We'll figure it out, Don't worry." He said, comforting her.

"Thanks Flash, you're a good friend." She smiled, and leaned against him.

Flash smiled, nuzzling her cheek, the word friend repeated in his head. Was that all he was?

Suddenly, a purple orb appeared before him, "All guard, report to the throne room. All guard, report to the throne room." A purple shining armour ordered.

"Must be serious." They said in unison, and ran to the throne room.

Author's Note:

Thank You everyone for all the support! Your comments are amazing, and all the favorites are AWESOME!

Sorry this one is so short, the next one will be a longer chapter to make up.

Comments ( 10 )

YOU MUST FINISH THIS! MUST!

5652486

Thanks for alll your wonderful comments! As soom as i finish this project on DA, I WILL pick this back up! Promise! Pinky Promise!

MOOOOORRRREEEE!!!!! I COMMAND YOUUUUUUUU!!!!

this! Story! Is! So! Awesome! Good! :raritystarry:

5713156


I AGREE! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thou shall make more NOW :flutterrage:

Will you continue this story?

Login or register to comment