• Published 19th Dec 2014
  • 1,951 Views, 28 Comments

On Watch - Turtlezgomoo



A murderer is loose in Canterlot, and Flash Sentry is in charge of protecting twilight sparkle.

  • ...
7
 28
 1,951

Chapter 2

Early the next morning, Twilight was summoned to console with Shining Armour, Flash Sentry and Celestia.

She opened the throne room door cautiously, "You called?" She asked quietly, unsure of the tone of this meeting.

"Twilight Sparkle," Celestia addressed, "Come in please." She directed and motioned toward a chair across from her and the stallions. "It has come to my attention that your brother is... incapable of taking care of you and his wife." She began, "And you are in need of a personal guard. I agree. And it seems you took interest in this particular stallion."

"Yes." Twilight nodded, unsure of where this was going exactly.

"I think Flash has shown enough progress to take care of you." Shining Armour got straight to the point, "And I am personally assigning him as your guard." He then mentioned.

Twilight's face lit up, and Flash grinned, "Really? Than--" Twilight was interrupted by her brother,

"But. if ANYTHING happens to my sister..." Shining Armour growls, poking Flash in the chest with every syllable.

"I swear, I will protect her with my life." Flash promised, eyes landing on Twilight, "And I mean that, I'd die for you."

"He has been trained well, as we can see." Celestia points out, "And I have full confidence that--"

"Bye!" Twilight left, followed by Flash.


"Why did we just--"

"If we would have stayed, there would probably be a long speech, and... it would just get boring." Twilight explained.

"Okay...?" Flash said, not completely accepting the disobedience toward the Princess, but followed Twilight anyway.