• Published 26th Apr 2012
  • 20,049 Views, 149 Comments

Path of Discord - Lance Hardwood



Twilight Sparkle is alone as she tries to unravel Discord's machinations for her friends.

  • ...
50
 149
 20,049
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

...Well. That would definitely have been interesting.

Well. At least you left it with an explanation, unlike some authors around here.

3617500
At first, my attitude was "Fuck it, I don't owe anybody anything," but then I realized if I did it this way, it would barely take any time at all. (Hell, writing a chapter of this story usually only took four hours at most.)

Gawd, thanks for the explanation but damn, now I wanna see it even more. :rainbowwild:

Na a bit comedic ending where they defended discord but now have to figure out who impregnated who whouldve been more of my liking ^^ but you have my thanks for telling the ending most authors who cancel a story usually tell nothing and left the stories hanging.

1915051 Oh, please, it's just his opinion. No need for murder here! If you want to know, i thought the same at first, it changed later. And no, i am not going to downvote your comment, because it's kinda your opinion.
Don't just say (write) such things because the other one thinks different, as i said, it's just his opinion. I am sure that he has his reasons.

1748217 I,for myself, don't really like gore THAT much (Cupcakes are an exception!), but i still upvoted this,just because of the unneccessairy downvotes.

I think I would've preferred to have seen Celestia without a dick and instead become Twilight's 'Faithful student' instead. Sure it might've messed with the implication from earlier but you know . . . guest star appearance of rule 63 Celestia.

Yay, closure. I guess.

That ending, oh boy.
Well, thank you very much for this, at least I can imagine it in my mind.
:pinkiehappy:

Meh, I've always preferred the semi-happy ending myself.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

I love how the comments demonstrate that there would be no shame whatsoever in that ending. :| Oh well, I applaud you for going that route, even if you technically never went it.

Why the FUCK do I like this?

Login or register to comment