• Published 5th Nov 2014
  • 15,110 Views, 275 Comments

Broken then Healed - Tohshi



A young man has to learn to live with the consequences of his brash decision, as he learns to live in a new town, a new world, and a new body.

  • ...
43
 275
 15,110

Book 2

So this is just a big author's note that hopefully won't be as missed as much. There is a sequel to this book called Broken then Healed 2. You can click here to go directly there.

Comments ( 11 )

8262919
Wow. You updated this after three years?

8264481
I get a lot of people who don't seem to find the sequel so I figured that the sequel needed better more obvious advertisement. And based on my notifications blowing up in the last few hours that it was needed. Book 2 has been out for nearly 2.5 years.

8264664
Hmmm. Maybe try adding cover art? I hadn't even noticed the 'sequel' on the side because I didn't have anything that caught my attention (Plus, there used to be a big 'SEQUEL' thing in the description automatically when you put that in the story edit details).

8322056
... I expect a donkey at some point in the future... Awesome story by the way.

8353364

8353368
Yeah I guess. I'm not a very good writer myself (and to be honest I think you are better) and my story has many plotholes in it (even though its only like 6 chapters), along with many mistakes.
I don't know why, but words like 'diner' and 'dinner' bother me when they are mixed up.
And on the topic of editing; I usually just do a single read through of my chapters once I'm done, either using a text-to-speech thing to say it for me, or just reading aloud. This usually helps me fix errors with punctuation (commas in wrong places and/or need to add more commas), along with spelling errors.
It's quick too, you don't have to read it over and over again. Just do a basic edit, and then it's usually good enough.

Good story, could have been so much better if you'd had it edited though :(

Oh wow I really enjoyed this. Looking forward to seeing how there family develops in the next one.

9912666
I still wish I could go back to BTH2 and finish it or well continue it but I just feel lost in it anymore, it also may jump the shark at a certain point. I do hope you like it though.

10440830
According to the investigators:
"It's impossible to know for sure, but my guess is that the old house has old, dilapidated wood. He must've tied the rope on a weaker support beam, probably one that had been hollow and cracking. Lucky kid indeed."

11003139
Lol "maybe it's trying to suggest something that you yourself don't know about yourself yet."

Yeah... no. It's more likely a random ad that I got, because I don't have personalized ads turned on. It's also why I started to use Duck Duck Go as my default browser. No need for the evil overlords to know everything about me.

Login or register to comment