• Member Since 21st Nov, 2011
  • offline last seen Aug 23rd, 2017

Rrazz


T
Source

Suffering from dark, reoccuring nightmares, Twilight Sparkle decides to investigate the mysterious, 'Defoal' family manor and discover its secrets, and try to understand why it has invaded her sleep. However, the answers she seeks come with a terrible price, and to learn them, she might just lose more then her sanity...


A semi crossover between My Little Pony, and one of my all time favourite Adventure games, '5 Days a Stranger'.

Edit: Special thanks goes to Pikachu-Kitty for the cover image :D

http://pikachu-kitty.deviantart.com/art/MLPxXDaS-Grr-Stab-Kill-261944765?q=gallery%3Apikachu-kitty%2F32863218&qo=124

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 19 )

Looks really interesting from the get-go!

I hope to read it all soon... now I need to pick up my little sister from her dance...

499886

I'm glad you liked it :D With luck I'll be able to write more/finish it soon :pinkiehappy:

499957

:pinkiehappy: Glad you like it.

Is the beginning a reference to Silent Ponyville? It has the same kind of nightmares leading up to the main story.

501040

Sadly I haven't read all of Silent Ponyville yet, but yeah, it is in a fashion :derpytongue2:

The OC character's name just made me think of William Defoe, and so then I was picturing him as looking like:

roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/celebrity-pictures-willem-dafoe-walken-cuddly.jpg?w=450&h=384

Dunno if that's good or bad, but that's what I thought.

501083

Haha I think that works :rainbowwild:

Honestly, I was waiting since a little before january for a Trillby crossover to occur. Albeit I was only able to play the first, second and third, I enjoy the game's plot very much!

501176

Kinda wish I'd started writing it sooner :rainbowwild: Ah well.

I enjoyed the games too, played through them several times. Probably will again to try and help with writing once I get my computer back.

541153 haha :rainbowwild: Nice, nice. And thanks! :pinkiehappy:

{You should write moar of this}

600321 I intend to...at some point :twilightblush:

Will there ever be more of this?

:applecry:

1461436

:fluttercry:

Yes, yes there will. I am working on a new chapter, just having a bit of a time getting it rolling (in hindsight I should have planned out more then the prologue before leaping into the story :derpyderp2: )

But yes, I apologize its been so long. But I will be continuing it, hopefully very shortly.

Hey, do you intend on making a story for the other DeFoe games?:raritystarry:

1847462 It is my goal to do the other games :pinkiehappy: I just need to stop being a lazy twit and get off my flank and write again lol. But yeah, I hope to do all of the games (and maybe beyond, who knows)

*downloads special edition to play nightmare soundtrack while reading prologue*
Experience increased!:yay::yay:

2050845

Funny enough, I did the same thing while writing it :rainbowkiss: Works wonders for immersion.

Login or register to comment