• Published 2nd Nov 2014
  • 806 Views, 27 Comments

Behind the Scene - Ponyess



I found myself in an unfamiliar bed that was not mine, this is where the story begun. I just knew something was wrong and I am changed.

  • ...
10
 27
 806

A Flashback: 3

Author's Note:

Pinie Pie's POV

“Nice job, Twilight, you got Trixie back!” I exclaimed in a slightly amused tone.

“Yes, it was easy. She had been knocked out when I came, no sign of consciousness on her part. Should leave you with all the time you need, in order to do your work!” Twilight responded, grinning back slyly.

“You have done a great job and an equally as good a service to us Ponies and Ponyville. Now, if you would prepare the final ingredient for my gift and treat for her, so I can finish the work as I planned it. You did agree to the plan, before we started!” I pointed out.

“Yes, I know. I will enchant your gel, so that you can finish her cast. Then you can bind her to the scene, as we agreed upon. I am looking forwards to see how you can reform her in the name of your laughter!” Twilight responded with a smile spreading on her face.

“She will be in some pain, but that couldn’t be avoided. Her presence will be a compliment to the cultural venue of our small community. I know she can never quite replace me, but she could keep a few ponies entertained!” I pondered as I saw the flow of glowing Alicorn magic streaming into the clear gel in the glass bottle in which Twilight had poured it, for the purpose of safe storage.

The gel should be good for several more Ponies, but the recipe was detailed in such a way, we had to make more than we could possibly use on a single Pony.

“If you stay up here, I go down to see to Trixie. None can pass, while I treat her or while she is recovering. This is vital!” I pointed out in no uncertain terms, still with a hint of a giggle creeping into my voice.

“I understand. None shall pass. You will be left to care for her!” Twilight responded.

“Good, now I can give her her just treat!” I pondered as I slipped down the flight of stairs, entering the home of the infamous Unicorn by the name of Trixie.

“She will never again fashion herself as the Great and Powerful, except on her stage, it can be her stage name, for an amusing stage performer!” I giggled under my breath, just as I entered the bed room, where the light blue Unicorn lay.

“I did not like her, when she referred to herself in third person as ‘the Great and Powerful’, it just came off wrong!” Twilight agreed.

“A mere amnesia wouldn’t prevent her from going back, you know. That is part of why I asked you for this cast!” I pointed out.

“I don’t trust amnesia or memory loss in any form. She is bound to go back to her old tricks, if nothing is done about it, which is why I agreed to help you out on his!” she continued.

As I reached the unconscious form of the Pony known as Trixie, I stopped, looking at her, since I was to be the last Pony or otherwise to see her as she is now.

“Sorry, I have no regret, as I do what I am about to do to you in a moment!” I mumbled under my breath as I slipped the quilt off of her.

I pulled the cap out of the container holding the gel, pouring enough to start working her over. I could see the clear gel spread out slowly over the coat of the mare before me. I had to work fast, not because I feared any Pony intervening, but she could wake up at any moment, for one.

Placing my hooves on her body, on the spot where the gel was slowly spreading outwards, carefully massaging in the rubbery gel into the coat.

I had placed the gel just out of her reach, just in case. The trick to this magic is that the gel was drawn towards the body it is intended to cover. If Unicorn magic is tricky to an Earth Pony, it is simplicity compared with the Alicorn magic I had before me. Just seeing the gel slowly spread out caused me to giggle.

I had started at her back, just below her neck, slowly working my way down, then continued to the right and left, enjoying the slippery feel the gel lent her coat. From there I continued up her neck, then down her right foreleg, all the way down over the hoof. Only to follow the same process with the left foreleg, then her hind legs, left and right.

The gel had flowed over her entire body and up over her face. Now I teased her mane, only to continue with her tail. Taking a step back, only to enjoy the look of the now fully gel covered Pony.

The clear gel slowly curing into a solid coat of rubber. The I could clearly see how a pair of wings developed, making her into what could pass for an Alicorn, just like the magic poured into the gel had demanded.

Once her wings had formed fully, they folded on her back, just the way the wings would on any Pegasi, or Alicorn, which looks the same anyway. It shouldn’t take her too long to see and learn how to make use of her new wings, even if it would take her longer to master them. That isn’t a problem, she has enough time to enjoy it on her own.

Carrying the still unconscious Pony Trixie on my back, all the way to the bed we had set aside for her was fun in a strange an unfamiliar way.

Once I had carried her to her bed, I slipped her down and placed her quilt over her, allowing it to cover her in the fashion we always use to cover ourselves while we sleep.

As I had pulled the quilt over her, I let go of it, taking a step back in order to examine and enjoy the sight of the Pony we just prepared, for what I had in mind for her.

Not my fault she had been such a prideful and boasting mare. Had she been acting nicer, not resorting to lies and unpleasant behaviours, I had made due with merely inviting her, I guess you could say that she had crafted her own fate, after all.

Had she been more like Vinyl Scratch, she would happily have taken the stage I was offering her in order to perform before us. Wowing us with a dazzling performance, allowing it to be a just payment. Even if we could have compensated her for her efforts.

--- --- ---