• Published 27th Oct 2014
  • 175 Views, 0 Comments

The "Something" feeling - MichelleTwistaloo



A feeling travels to all the mane6 and the cmc, encouraging them, telling them what to do, what is it, and what do they do with it? One of those questions is answered here

  • ...
 0
 175

The somewhat soothing strange something

She felt.....well not strongly, strongly wasn’t the word she was looking for. Definitively not “little” either, after all it had been bugging her for some days now. But the way she felt....and she struggled once again to find the correct word...was , something.

She had a definitive opinion on it, and it didn’t matter what anyone said, she just didn’t feel too little or too much to voice her opinion all that much.

It was uncouth yes....and a fashion disaster waiting to happen, but....mixing those two fabrics wasn’t all that much of a conundrum, it was just...odd

And that was probably the feeling....she felt uncomfortable, not bothered to say something, she was to generous to give her opinion....but it was something.
...
She knew exactly what she felt, a conundrum, a paradox, something rational that yet she couldn’t explain.

It was nagging at her mind and she didn’t feel like she would be able to identify what process was in peril, in order for it to be nagging. And while it wasn’t a freakout, an intense, “I’ve got to do this”, sort of deal, it affected her.

Her rational mind scanned the tittle of the books. Alphabetically organized, but “B” came before “D”, it was a lackluster job and it lacked that certain Spike charm and care.

She felt the urge to yell at him to come and get his sorry butt in here to fix it, using kinder words, of course. “Broccolis an illustrated guide” Shouldn’t be in there with “Daisies and other plants”, it should be near other B books such as “Black and other colors”.´

She had noticed it from the corner of her eye and so she set up on fixing it. A clean and organized library, a clean and organized mind.
...
She didn’t know why it was bothering her, but she liked it.

It was the kind of shaking feeling you’d get if you were to spin around really fast, dissoreating , but fun, and she was having fun.

Could it be she had forgotten someone’s birthday? No, the next birthday was in 3 days and it would be for.....could she have forgotten to pop a bubble or balloon? No, that wasn’t it.

She didn’t mind the nagging, it helped her have more fun, but if it were to go away, then she could send it away with a heart felt goodbye and a party.

Of course! That must be it, a party was in need of making, a random holiday, some feeling, a reason would soon come. And if it didn’t....well it wasn’t like her mind needed a reason to celebrate, right?

Confetti flew everywhere, a song sprouted, and the fourth wall was thoroughly broken, it was, in fact, time, for a party!


“The party for no reason what –so-ever except I’ve got a feeling – Redudant Party”.
...
Something was, too nagging at her mind, and she didn’t like it.

Normally when something nagged her she could figure out what it was easy enough,fancy mathematics, those were difficult to her, or cropping and forgetting to do some small crop, that was an issue too.

But this nagging was different, it came from somewhere and it needed to be fixed. She was pratical, she would put a hoof to it and fix....whatever. Maybe a door needed oiling, or, who knew? A screw needed tightening or a nail needed fixture....whatever it was, she would do it. Honestly....
...
Something was bugging the little fillies.

It wasn’t their lack of cutie marks, the strange marks on their rears, at least not today, it was something else entirely....and they wanted to know what it was.

It wasn’t the tree sap covering them, or the clash in personalities, it wasn’t something Sweet from where Sweetie took her name, or a problem with her scooter and a mechanic problem she would know how to fix, in Scootaloo’s case. Or the skills as a work pony of Apple Bloom...it was something.

Something bubbly and the three fillies felt it, pulsating through each and everyone of them. It had to do with their destinies, or maybe themselves, but it was something they’d have to figure out.
...
Fluttershy felt the tiny little shifting of something.

At first she thought of a wounded animal and she stepped and treaded lightly, barely making a noise, to note it and help it.

But it was a feeling inside of her and not an animal. She shied away from it, but it followed her, it didn’t even matter if she tried evading, because, well it was inside her, it wouldn’t leave.

She needed something to help her ease it, and the way she treated wounded animals helped, she was kind, and kindness seemed to light the feeling on fire, expanding it.

But expanding feeling or not she felt the urge to help.

...´
It was like a cramp

And she didn’t like it. Using her mind was fun and all, and a good way to solve problems, but raw energy would help too. If she could figure out what it was. It was fast, and she liked fast, but they were equally matched, she, and the feeling, not even a sonic rainboom, would help her get away.

It had to have a reason, not an animal to be tended or a party in need of throwing, no something her, something like.... – her whole face lighted up – a totally awesome dashing competition with flying.

She’d need to contact people, but she was acrobatic, she’d win.
...

And all those feelings, destinies, thoughts, that permeated their minds? All they had in common was one thing. They were, in some ways, related to them, and why was the light, bubbly, floaty, jumpy, dreadful, great, feeling coming down on them?

Nobody actually knew, and nobody actually knows, but if one feeling of satisfaction must and dares coarse through while someone does or feel the need the need to do something creative?


Maybe as a warning a guiding light to what is their purpose?



Should it be followed?


That’s to the pony to decide. But all they decided to follow it, and they were, and still are, known to many.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment