• Published 3rd Nov 2014
  • 4,468 Views, 96 Comments

The Solar Prince - Aleksandr Sherbet



Life has a way of throwing unexpected twists and turns, one thing you never expected was being the adopted son of a sun goddess of a different universe. Boy, life sure does love screwing with you. [Remake of Teenagers]

Comments ( 8 )

Well that's depressing. Admittedly the ghost detective thing was the weakest part of the story, but it's always sad to see a cancelation. Exactly which of your stories are you intending as the replacement?

I'm sad to see this cancelled. Will we be seeing Dante Knight again?

Sad but I'm cool with a remake with just a normal human, all this sorcery and "walkers" thing was really confusing and hard to keep track of.

6106286
6106291
6106752

I'm currently working a story called honest hearts (a working title) to replace this one. Admittedly when I added the detective stuff I may have finished playing L.A. Noire.

Anyway Dante may come back but for now he's a retired character in working on others like Aiden Hart. There are several other names I'm considering giving the main character but the background of the main character being celestia adoptive son isn't going anywhere, hell I might even expand it into EQG if I really wanted to.

Oh man. I Almost cried WHEN I saw the Cancelled part. But being honest, the detective part want the best in the world and if You are going for a remake, I feeling better. I WAIT FOR IT!!!

Take your time, there is nothing worse than doing something you dont like, if you felt that way, cancelled it was the right choice

I will look up for the next story.

I really hope this story continues in some way.

This was a good story a sham it was canceled

Login or register to comment