• Published 19th Oct 2014
  • 368 Views, 7 Comments

A Perminant Visit - Part 1 - HattyStacks



Onyx was looking forward to seeing Ponyville again, but a lot has changed in 5 years.

  • ...
11
 7
 368

Chapter 2 - A Lil' Backstory

CHAPTER 2 – A Lil’ Backstory

“Wow, well that explains those ponies I shotgunned.” Onyx said
“They weren’t ponies, they were changelings.” Applejack said
“Ohhh, so that’s why their blood was green and they were all buggy.”
“Yeah, they were kinda a nuisance, but anyway-“
“Wowowowow….. so Twilight’s a princess now?”
“Uh, yeah, is that bad for you?”
“Well it’s just a surprise that a cheating little bitch like her would get such a prestigious honour.”
Applebloom gasped at Onyx’s statement as Big McIntosh put his hooves over her ears.
“Onyx!” Applejack exclaimed “Why would you say such a horrible thing about my friend, and especially in front of Applebloom!”
“Oh, you’re friends with her,” Onyx responded “I haven’t told you about what she did in college did I? She stole and copied my ideas, criticized my work and she thought she was better than EEEEVERYONE just because she was Princess fucking Celestia’s little helper!”
“Look, One, you’re lucky lil’ Applebloom’s ears are covered otherwise her mind would be poisoned by the filth you’ve spoutin’ and Two, what are you talkin’ about? Twi’s a loyal friend who would never do such a thing!”
Onyx composed himself before talking “Look, I’m sorry, just the memories of college and…….. a certain incident just… just…” Onyx began to cry and buried his face into his hooves.
Applejack was about to comfort him when he rose again, he rubbed his bloodshot eyes and sniffed “Anyway, I should probably see everyone else, I haven’t seen everypony in a while and I should probably see how they’re doing.”
“O-Okay then,” Applejack said with worry “What uh, what’s with this ‘Incident’?”
Onyx stared at her with a blank expression before saying “I’m not ready to talk about that yet. Let’s go.”
Onyx left without checking to see if Applejack was following or to give McIntosh and Applebloom a goodbye. McIntosh took his hooves off Applebloom’s ears as she said “Applejack, what does fucking mean?”
Applejack sighed and said “You’ll find out when you’re older.”
Applejack left the room with Big McIntosh and Applebloom standing silently, when Applebloom broke the silence by saying “Can you tell me McIntosh?”

“Where is it, where is it!?” Ash said desperately as she searched through all of the drawers of her cabinet.
“I just need to get some eye drops then I’ll be right back!” Ash heard through the floor.
“Oh no oh no oh no!” Ash said desperately as she tried to tidy up but instead was busy trying to feel for her glasses which she dropped. “Oh crap! Where are they?”
“You mean these things?” Onyx said as a pair of rectangular framed glasses were floating in mid-air with a purple aura surrounding them.
Ash gasped and said “I think, I don’t know, I need my glasses to see the damn things!”
Onyx sighed and placed them over her eyes “Better?”
Ash pushed them up her muzzle “Yeah, better”
“You’re not still looking for it are you?”
Ash turned from a light blue to a sleety grey colour “You…you know about it?”
Onyx sighed “Yes, I know about it, you really have issues.”
“Up your’s Stiel, you shouldn’t be nosing through my stuff.”
“And you need a coltfriend, you’re keeping me up all night with the noise you’re making.”
Ash’s colour returned and she kept her look of frustration “Piss off will you?”
“Well only since you asked nicely.” Onyx said with a smug expression
As he left the room he heard Applejack say “Onyx! What the fuck is this and why is it in here?”
“Umm, what is it?” Onyx shouted back
“It looks like a big dick.”
Onyx turned to Ash with a smirk on his face before saying “Have you met Ash yet?” Onyx was trying his hardest not to laugh when Applejack said
“It isn’t hers is it?”
“Take a guess” Ash said embarrassingly
Applejack was heard laughing downstairs as Onyx finally let it out.
“Shut the fuck up you assholes” Ash stormed downstairs and grabbed the item before coming back upstairs and pushing Onyx out.
“I think we should go now” Onyx said
“Yep, probably now.” Applejack replied.
“Just leave and don’t look back, Pegasi get stormy when they’re angry.”
The figure appeared again looking intently at the house then back at the other 2 ponies before vanishing again.