• Published 19th Oct 2014
  • 366 Views, 7 Comments

A Perminant Visit - Part 1 - HattyStacks



Onyx was looking forward to seeing Ponyville again, but a lot has changed in 5 years.

  • ...
11
 7
 366

Chapter 3 - Kinda like a Reunion

CHAPTER 3 – Kinda like a Reunion

“Well, here we are.” Applejack said as they arrived at the crystal castle
“Now you will be courteous, right?”
Onyx chuckled “Of course I will, I am a gentlecolt you know.”
Applejack stared at him curiously “Yeah, right. Just please don’t mess this up for me? Please? For your lil’ sis?”
Onyx rolled his eyes “Ugh, fine, I’ll do it!”
“Good, cause if you do, there’ll be sandwhipa’ hurt in for ya!”
Onyx stared at her unamused “Let’s just go in”
They walked towards the castle as 2 guards raised their pikes for Applejack and then suddenly pointed them at Onyx. “Halt! We don’t allow… things like you into such locations!”
Onyx stared at them and said “You aren’t serious, are you?”
Applejack put her hoof between the 2 guards and said “Don’t worry fella’s, he’s with me.”
The guards kept their eyes on Onyx and said “I’m sorry ma’am, we can’t allow him in, he’s…. impure. I’m sorry, it’s the law.”
Applejack got frustrated when Onyx said “Don’t worry, I got this”
His horn glowed and a roll of parchment with a black ribbon appeared out of thin air
“Here,” Onyx said, giving the roll to one of the guards “read it.”
The guard glowered at him as he unrolled the parchment and read it out loud
“To whom this may concern, I, Princess Luna, grant my student Onyx Stiel access to any location that they wish to access, signed, Princess Luna.”
The guard grunted and said “You’re lucky I’m in a good mood.”
To which Onyx responded with “You’re lucky that you followed orders.” Before walking inside.

“Okay, remember to keep calm, okay?” Applejack reminded Onyx
“Of course I will, now can we just go in?” Onyx asked
“Okay, fine, just….. please.”
Applejack opened the door to the main chamber and they both entered where they were greeted by Twilight Sparkle.
“Hey Applejack how-“ She stopped as she saw Onyx standing next to Applejack
Twilight finally continued “Applejack, what’s he doing here?”
“Ummm, that’s Onyx, my other brother” Applejack said nervously
“I know his name, and I asked,” Twilight steps closer “What is he doing here?”
“He…uh” Applejack mumbled
“WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!?!” Twilight shouted
Onyx jumped in front of her
“Don’t you dare talk to her like that you bitch!” Onyx shouted
Twilight calmed down as she realised what she’d done.
“I’m… sorry Applejack… I just…” Twilight said apologetically
“It’s nothing, I should go!” she said as she ran out of the room
As she left the doors swung closed as Onyx stared angrily at Twilight
“You haven’t told me why you’re here.” Twilight asked
Onyx glowered at her and said “Research, Princess Luna sent me to study Dark Magic and I decided to go to Ponyville as a location.”
Twilight smiled and said “Well, now that we’re on equal terms, let’s try not to fight as much….. for our friends’ sake.”
Onyx lowered his guard and said “Agreed, I don’t want more bad memories”
Twilight looked puzzlingly at Onyx before asking “How are you and Applejack related anyway? I mean, you’re a Unicorn, and they’re Earth ponies, soooooo?”
Onyx looked at her and said “I was left on the doorstep of Sweet Apple Acres as a foal, now can we please move on?”
“How sweet.” Twilight grinned “Now…… as a princess, what I say, goes, so you must listen to me and me only…. oh, and you must call me ‘Princess Twilight Sparkle’!”
Onyx stared at her and said “One, I only take orders from Princess Luna, and two, get fucked.”
Twilight laughed “Oh, I’m going to have fun with you.”
An unsettling grin set upon her face.
“Now go, and don’t disturb me unless it’s important.”
Onyx left the room and walked home, hoping to find something he thought he most definitely needed.