• Published 1st Oct 2014
  • 1,572 Views, 9 Comments

Nice to eat you - FaelaArts



Apple Bloom goes into the Everfree and meets a Timberwolf

  • ...
1
 9
 1,572

It definitely was not her fault.

Apple Bloom gulped as the Timberwolf opened one eye and lazily turned to her, looking down at her back feet which were currently sticking into it’s wooden ribs. Stifling a yawn, it rose, startling her. Apple Bloom began to back away as it approached, and soon found herself up against a rock. Looking between the rock and the Timberwolf, she cried out and cowered.

“Please dun eat mee! Ahm sorry for waking yah!” Apple Bloom knew that begging for her life was never going to work against a bloodthirsty mangy beast, however considering her options, it was either this or walk directly into the beast's mouth. Maybe she could dodge if she was quick enough. Opening her eyes, she got to her feet and prepared for a fight. Strangely enough, the Timberwolf actually paused.

“You do have a point, I am still quite full from the squirrel I had, and ponies do have a lot of carbs. Mother does say I need to lose some weight if I want to get a special somewoody.” The Timberwolf gently poked Apple Bloom, causing her to cry out and leap back, exposing her plump belly. The Timberwolf narrowed his eyes.

“Then again, what right does she have to tell me who and what to eat. You really do look quite delectable you know. I’m sure I could fit you in.” The Timberwolf nodded to himself, and lowered his head, beginning to growl, eyes growing brighter. Apple Bloom cried out in fright, and did the only thing available to her; speak.

“Aaah! Listen, ya’ mother is right! You look like you’ve been packing on way too many pounds as it is. Ah wouldn’t date ya if ah were a Timberwolf with that belly.” Apple Bloom closed her eyes and looked away. Great, insult the predator, great way to get swallowed instantly. However, when nothing came, she opened her eyes to the wounded expression on the Timberwolf’s face. It sat down, and looked to the ground, a single tear made of tree sap running down it’s wooden face.

“You don’t have to be so mean about it. I exercise daily you know. Squirrels are quite hard to catch.” The Timberwolf sniffed once, and wiped his eye. Apple Bloom glanced toward the path, wondering if it might be a wise idea to run for it. Then again, Apple Bloom wasn’t known for being the smartest of fillies.

“There there, it shows Mr Timberwolf.” Apple Bloom walked over and began to pat the Timberwolf on the shoulder, having to lean up to reach it. The Timberwolf sniffed again, and picked up Apple Bloom. After bringing her body to his mouth, he blew loudly, covering her in snot. Recovering from the fact she was covered in tree sap, surprisingly not a new experience, she realised the Timberwolf was about to talk.

“*sniff* Call me Timby. Timberwolf was my father.” The Timberwolf’s ears fell down and he sniffed once more. Apple Bloom once more began patting his shoulder.

“Ahm sure plenty of special -ah- somewoodies ah out there. Yah jus’ need ta go up ahn be ‘onest. Mah big sis says be ‘onest and you’ll make miracles.” Apple Bloom blinked, eyes widening as Timby brought her into a hug, sniveling once more.

“T-Thank you food, no one has ever been this kind to me before. Even my own mother.” At the last word, he began to choke Apple Bloom as he cried into her, arms holding her in a deathgrip. Gasping, she struggled to speak.

“Ah hear ya *cough* Timby but ah need ya t’ le’ go. Ah cahnt breaf.” Apple Bloom gasped for breath, and finally Timby released her, sniffing and wiping away the tree sap running from his nose. Gasping a few times, she quickly recovered and brought her arms around the Timberwolf, giving him a softer, and less death threatening hug.

“Dun worry about wha' she says Timby, ya gotta believe in yourself! You’re a strong Timberwolf! Be proud! Be brave!” Apple Bloom pulled back and stood tall, motioning to the forest around her. Timby stopped leaking tree sap and nodded, sitting taller.

“Yeah. Yeah! You’re right food! I just gotta be the Timberwolf I was always born to be! No more junk food! No more listening to mother! I am an ALPHA!” Timby raised his muzzle to the sky and howled long and loud. Apple Bloom winced and covered her ears, removing her hooves from them before Timby noticed.

“Jus' calll me Apple Bloom, Timby.” Apple Bloom smiled, fully expecting Timby to now be her bestest best friend. Timby returned his eyes to Apple Bloom, and shook his head.

“I’m afraid I still have to eat you. Missing out on a plump pony would just be an embarrassment for years to come. You so rarely wander here. I’ll eat one less squirrel tomorrow to make up for it.” Timby leaned down, pressing his paw into Apple Bloom’s back and pinning her down. Apple Bloom felt her fear return, and turned to look to Timby, focusing first on his large fangs and mouth, and then on his body which would be her grave.

Suddenly, a thought occurred to her.

“Come to think of it, why do yas need to eat? You’se are jus sticks right?” Once more, Apple Bloom’s voice saved her, and Timby released her, bringing his hoof up as he mused.

“You know, you have a point. I never considered it before. I’ll ask Woody about it later, he’s pretty smart. But that still doesn’t change the fact I must eat you.” Timby once more went to pin Apple Bloom, however there was a much larger creature in the way.

“Eat this yah varmint!” The orange adult pony with a cowboy hat turned, and prepared to buck Timby in the face.

“Oh dear,” he spoke, and shattered into a million pieces. Applejack picked up Apple Bloom and tossed her onto her back, and began galloping out of the Everfree. Heading back to the path, she headed directly for the light marking the border.

“Ah dun know how yah do it Apple Bloom. It is as if you ask for trouble. Dun talk to the thing that’s trying ta’ kill ya.” Applejack glared at her sister, who smiled sheepishly under the gaze.

“Ehe, well it worked didn’t it?” Apple Bloom knew from Applejack’s gaze that she was going to have to do a weeks chores before she’d be allowed to go visit Zecora again. Just great, now how was she supposed to get her cutie mark?

Comments ( 9 )

:ajbemused:
How drunk were you?

special somewoody

Headcanon accepted.

Wow... 11/10 GOTY 360WOODSCOPE

Adorable little story. c:

You magnificent bastard.

I e been laughing the whole time XD :rainbowlaugh:

Silly but fun read!

Login or register to comment