• Published 30th Oct 2014
  • 730 Views, 4 Comments

5 Elements Gone Wrong! - SonofThePoppyman



Twilight,Applejack,Rainbow Dash,Pinkie Pie, and Rarity all get transformed by Lex (OC Character)

  • ...
 4
 730

The Element of Stinginess

Author's Note:

Here you go a nice Rarity Chapter

“Rarity, I'm back! Our CMC meeting was canceled, because Scootaloo had something important to do,” Sweetie Bell explained, as she came into the door of her sisters’ Boutique, looking around at the messy place to see that Rarity had been busy.

“Oh, you’re back so soon? I was hoping you would be out longer, so I can clean up the place,” Rarity explained, as an unfinished blue gown passed by Sweetie Belle’s head, in which she ducked before it could hit her in the muzzle.

She answered her sister, as she watched the dress disappear in a large light blue chest, “Oh. Well, I'm here so I might as well help you.” Some more fabric passes by her, and she watches with a small smile.

“Thank you for the kind thought, but no thanks Sweetie Belle. I can do it on my own,” Rarity replied, as she closed up the chest, and continued the clean-up, while Sweetie Belle ran off to her bedroom.

-A little while later-

“Ugh! There's nothing to do. I'm so bored,” Sweetie Belle complained, as she rolled around on the floor like a trained puppy.

A slight knock on the front door downstairs made Sweetie Belle dust herself off, as she stood to her hooves once again, and she poked her head out of her room to inform her older sister, who was only down the hall, in her work area, “Rarity, somepony is at the door!”

“Can you get it for me Sweetie Bell?” Rarity asked, as she added a few more stitches to a green gown she was working on.

A frustrated sigh escaped the little filly, as she replied in annoyance, “Sure I'll get it.” and ran downstairs to get the door.

“Hello?” Sweetie answered, as she opened the door a little bit to see who came to visit.

“Hello Darling!” Sapphire Shore said cheerfully in a singing tone, and suddenly let herself in once Sweetie Belle opened the door fully with a slight smile.

“Rarity, it’s Sapphire Shore!” Sweetie Bell shouted, while she watched the famous singer look about the shop.

Rarity came downstairs to see who was interrupting her while she was busy with work of her own, “Yes, what is it?”

“Rarity, my favorite fashion designer! Its that time of year again, where I'm going to need some outfits for my fall contest. I need them to be done by this weekend. Think you can do it?” Sapphire explained, as she smiled brightly at the Fashionista.

“Sorry Sapphire, I have no time. I’m already working on another order for somepony else,” Rarity said, looking through a chest for another gem to place somewhere on the green gown she was working.

“Well last time I checked, you told me you were free for this weekend...” Sapphire said, raising a confused eyebrow towards Rarity.

“Well, it seems I am full of work to deal with for this weekend...” Rarity said, frowning slightly towards Sapphire, before dismissing her with a hoof. “Oh Sweetie Belle, please see Sapphire shores out,” she continued, before walking back to her work room.

Sapphire made her way out without another word, but gave Sweetie Belle a short glance of disappointment, and continued on her way.

Sweetie Bell closed and locked the door behind her, and walked to where Rarity worked, and asked in a soft voice, “Rarity, can I help with your order? It must be important since you couldn't do Sapphire's Dresses.”

Rarity paid no attention to her sister, as she answered her, It is, but I won’t need your help, dear sister.”

“If I may ask, who is the order for?” Sweetie asked with curiosity, as she tapped her chi with her hoof.

“It’s for me. I'm making dresses for me,” Rarity said, continuing her work, as her horn glared the light blue aura of magic, sending fabric and other supplies flying around the room.

“What!? Then, you should have said yes to Sapphire Shore, right? I mean, it wasn't very generous of you to deny somepony, especially Sapphire! Sweetie Belle said, with wide eyes.

“I'm the Element of Stinginess. I don't need to be generous. Who told you that anyway, Sweetie Belle?” Rarity asked with a raised eyebrow, turning to stare at her sister now with an annoyed expression, only to find her sister gone.

“Sweetie Belle?” Rarity asked, now looking confused, wondering where she ran off.

A few flips of the pages in the dictionary, and Sweetie Belle looked up the word Stingy, “What?! THAT'S NOTHING LIKE MY SISTER!” She was left speechless, confused, and worried.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment