• Published 4th Sep 2014
  • 1,352 Views, 103 Comments

Swift, Knight of the Wind Chronicles - Windy Swift



Michael Winds was just the average teen, until the day he got super powers from a lightning bolt which turned his life upside down. When school starts back up, will he be able to handle his new double life or be dragged into a pit of solitude

  • ...
17
 103
 1,352

Chapter 1 Dreams To Nightmares (Edited)



After answering questions from both police and news reporters, Rarity was finally able to get back to bed, and yet, she could not sleep. Within the solitude of her room she was able to think but only about the vigilante, “The rumors said that he takes what the thieves steal for himself, but all the gems were accounted for. I guess the news was lying to make profit. typical of them.” she thought “What is it about that note he left, it was just numbers, if he wanted wanted mine he could have just asked, then again this is way more than ten numbers, the only words on it are 'don't give to police'.” *yawn* “I guess I'll tell all the girls at lunch, maybe Twilight will know what this knight is saying, there is something he needs a name I'll think some up tomorrow I do need my beauty rest after all.” the violet haired teen mumbled before dozing off to sleep.


Rarity's eyes shot open. She was inside a car “Where am I?“ she thought as she tried to move, ”Why can’t I move? it’s as if I have no control of my body.” She saw herself twiddling her thumbs, realization struck her when she noticed that her hands were masculine and tan and not the feminine and white ones. She was about to scream before a voice cut her off.

“We’re here Boom Boom.” Rarity’s head moved to see a young man, in a grey hoodie with thick square glasses.

“Thanks Aliedo Fromage, I’ll see you at 10:30.” a mysterious and deep voice said.

“Wait, we need to talk.” the young man said, concerned.

“What Sol?” the Mysterious Voice said, aggravated .

“you’ve changed.”

“So?”

“This voice is rude.” Rarity thought

“So your personality changed, you had a fight, also-”

“I Told You I Didn’t Start That Fight! Can you get that through your skull.” the voice barked, interrupting Sol

“He’s also angry.” Rarity thought.

“My POINT is that you're growing up, Remember what Papa told us?”Sol asked.

“With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.” They said simultaneously.

“Right, which means you need to think wisely about your decisions and stuff like that, now I’m not like dad or Papa but-”

“THEN DON’T TRY TO BE!!!!!” the voice interrupted, outraged. Rarity to flinched at the sudden outburst as she was moved out of the car and slammed her eyes shut.


Rarity’s eyes opened to see a gloved, brown hand holding two-hundred fifty dollars. Her head shot up to see that she was in an office, in front of her was a short man in his mid thirties.

“What gives the ad says four-thousand.” The voice demanded.

“If you can survive four an’ a half minutes, you pinned im’ in one an’ a half so ya’ get two-fifty.”

“I Need that money!”

“Not my Problem, now get out!”

“Who does this ruffian think he is?” Rarity thought as her body stormed out of the office, passing a dusky pink toned man past her.

Rarity was still wondering what was going on while her finger kept pressing the elevator button. as the door opened someone shouted “Stop That Guy!” Rarity was turned around to see the dusky yellow man was running off with a bag full of cash. the man was coming at her with no intent of stopping, and Rarity just moved aside letting and let the robber into the elevator. as the door closed, the guy said “Thanks kiddo.”.

Rarity was turned to see the Short man asking “Why didn’t you stop that guy, now he's getting away with my money.”

“I don’t see how that’s my problem.” The voice Said coldly.

“I must admit this man did deserve this, but letting the robber get away was still technically wrong,” Rarity thought as her hand pressed the elevator button once again before her eyes close yet again.


Once again opening her eyes, Rarity found herself walking down a street. She recognized it as Manehatten from her summer trip there. She noticed a group of people crowded around she was guessing the voice was curious since she was moving toward the crowd. They maneuvered through the crowd on their way to the center. As they got there, a policeman stopped them saying “I’m sorry sir you can’t pass.”

Rarity thought, “what happened here? It must be really - OH MY GOD!!!”

“Thats My Brother!!!” The voice shouted as he shoved his way past the officer to see the body of Sol, still breathing with a hole in his chest and crimson pouring out.

“S-olar? I’m he-re.” MV said full of sorrow and tears while holding his hand

“M-i-c-” was all Solar could say before his eyes closed. All Rarity could hear was the voice’s sobs until a cop spoke over the walkie talkie “We found the suspect at the old warehouse on 36th street, he's armed and dangerous let’s roll out.” Then Rarity heard the voice growl as they walked over to an ally.


Rarity’s eyes shot open as she heard the cracking noise of glass and saw a figure in the shadow against the cracked window.

“This must be the man who killed this voices brother.” she thought.

“Please , what did I even do to you?!?!” The shooter pleaded.

"What did you do? MV repeated. "That young man that you shot in cold blood, How Could YOU FORGET!!!” MV shouted, holding onto the man as he shoved through the window allowing the voice and girl to see his face.

The voice gasped, when it saw a familiar dusky yellow face.


Rarity shot up from her bed, breathing heavily and covered in sweat. “It was just a nightmare, but why did it feel so real?” she thought looking at her hands that had returned to their normal white. “I’m gonna have to tell the girls about this too maybe its connected, any way I have to get ready for school think of a name for my savior.” She said as she left her room, once she closed the door she heard a slipping noise followed by a loud thud.

“SWEETIE BELL!!!! ”

Author's Note:

I just pulled a spider-man,


Shoot me.

Okie Dokie Lokie!!!! :pinkiecrazy:

Pinkie Wait!

*BANG*

EN: Well who does not like a version of the spider-man plot for our little swift. Well this has been Gra- PINKIE! WHY DID YOU JUST SHOOT WINDY! He told me to, you silly filly :pinkiesmile:
IT WAS RHETORICAL! NOT ACT IN REAL LIFE !!! Buuuuuuut that's ok. We can do a time warp back to before you shot him plus you look hot holding a gun. Wh- :pinkiegasp: Time warp starting … NOW!!! :trollestia: :moustache:

Edit: edited by kingcranberry