• Published 18th Aug 2014
  • 484 Views, 14 Comments

Forever? - kittycatty321



Ever since Twilight became a Princess, the main 6 have been drifting apart. Is it because of Twilight's royal duties, or is it because of something else?

  • ...
3
 14
 484

Chapter 4

Along time ago, before the pony sisters there was a family. One child, one mother, one father. Who was this family? They where a kind of creature un-known to pony kind. That is in till... no I won't tell you yet.

[center~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]"Well that was a fun night" Spike said to Twilight while walking inside the library.

"You're right Spike, truly the best night." Twilight could easily fake her sadness for happiness, and Spike could easily fake that he doesn't notice. They are both wrong.

[center~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]It happened the unicorn had wrinkles on her face. Spike had grown his wings. They never remembered a place called Ponyville or the elements of harmony. More importantly they didn't even remember 5 mares who helped them.

Rarity, who was genorois to everyone she knew. Rainbow Dash, the most loyal of ponies in Equestria. Fluttershy, the kindest mare. Appeljack, the most honest to walk the fields. Pinkie Pie, the one pony who laughs no matter what. They are the 5 ponies who represent the other elements of harmony.

But there best friend, the Princess of Friendship, left with the promise of return. But now she doesn't even know there names.

"Spike! Spike! SPIKE!!!"

"Yes Twilight," the dragon said bowing to the princess.

"Do I have any mail this morning."

"Yes a letter from Celestia, one from your brother, another from your parents, one from a special stalion in the Crstal Empire, and one from this random place called... Ponyvilli. Why does that name sound familiar."

"I don't know Spike, just leave it all there." Spike put the mail on the little table next to Twilight and sat down.

"Ok Spike I will open the mail." Twilight placed her book down and picked up the mail. She opened the letter form Celestia giving her that months duties. Then she moved on to her brother, asking how Twilight was and stuff like that. The one form her parents told her how they were going on a vacation soon.

The letter from Flash, Twilight did not read aloud. She read it to herself blushing a bit. Spike looked questioningly.

The last one Twilight held away from her and with a purple glow slowly ripped it open. Confetti came out, and a horn played. Twilight and Spike shared the same curious look. She took out the letter to see page after page after page of writing. On each page there was a different kind of style.

The first page was pink with balloons and confetti, and had child like hand writing scribbled on.

The second one a soft, pale, yellow with some cutie animals on it and neat tiny handwriting.

The next page was blue, and had several colorful rainbows on it, the hand writing was rushed and messy.

The forth was on white paper, with gems all over and really neat and fancy handwriting.

The last was orange, with apples and apple trees on it.

Twilight held each piece separate and in a line. On the bottom of each piece was a hoof print and a picture of a mare.

"Spike, who are these ponies? For that matter why are they writing to me?!?!"

"I don't know Twi- but that one," Spike pointed to the picture on the gem covered paper, "is very, very, very pretty"

Twilight roweled her eyes. "But who is she? And who are the others"

"Well I have errands to run Twilight I'll be back for dinner give me an update then"

"Ok bye Spike hurry along"

Spike left the room and the castle. That day Twilight read through all the pages. When Spike got home Twilight had the castle chef make dinner. At dinner Twilight summed up each page of the letter.

Author's Note:

Wondering what the italics are for. Find out in the next chapter or maybe not. :rainbowderp: Sorry for the long wait, spoiler the next chapter will have a long wait.

Comments ( 2 )

There are worst tragedies in the world than a chapter that is less thana thousand words. The quantity of these so called, "verbs and actions" is so much worse than the quality. It's the perfection that drives us, our complete imperfection that drives perfection. Seriously? I have no clever comeback, no downright denials of great literature and I acknowledge your existence.

A billion bits to you,
Matthew DePointe

Login or register to comment