• Published 18th Aug 2014
  • 481 Views, 14 Comments

Forever? - kittycatty321



Ever since Twilight became a Princess, the main 6 have been drifting apart. Is it because of Twilight's royal duties, or is it because of something else?

  • ...
3
 14
 481

Chapter 2

The girls were waiting outside Rarity's boutique that afternoon. They where gonna go to lunch, and then get ready for the party.

"Ugh, Rarity hurry up"

"Be patient Rainbow," said Applejack "you know how Rarity is."

"You know i have to agree with Rainbow Dash on this one. We have been waiting for a long time. She could be a little more punctual."

After what seemed like forever and a half Rarity finally came out. "Ok who is ready for some lunch."

The girls all walked to there picnic spot. They had set up and began eating.

While they where eating there dandelion sandwiches Fluttershy began to talk. "So girls what have you been up to. I haven't seen you since the defeat of Tirek. Well I have seen you all just not together."

They all nodded to Fluttershy. Rainbow said "Well I got some news."

They all looked at her waiting for what she had to say.

"In 2 weeks I'm leaving Ponyvillie."

They stared in shock. "WHAT?!" Pinkie screamed.

Rarity gasped and then fainted into Applejack's arms who was waiting for her to faint.

"Now why the hay would you do a thing like that, sugarcube."

Rarity came to in time for Rainbow Dash to explain.

"I'M JOINGING THE WONDERBOLTS!!!!" Rainbow said in glee.

"WHAT!?" Pinkie screamed.

Fluttershy calmed Pinkie, and they all congratulated Rainbow, some what sad.

Now it was Applejack's turn to shock everypony. "Hey ya'll," she began. "well you see" she continued nervously, "I might be leaving too."

"WHAT?!" Pinkie again screamed.

"Well... you see Granny ain't getting any younger. the last time she saw the whole family was a while ago. So Big Mac and I where thinking about taking her on a rode trip all over Equestria, since we have family all over."

The girls all began to silently cry. Even Rainbow shed a tear. Just at that moment, like it wasn't bad enough, Spike came running up to the girls.

"Twilight," Spike yelled as he came closer to the ponies "Letter... Urgent!" He was caring a letter from Princess Celestia, He reached them out of breath, and flopped to the ground while holding the letter out to Twilight.

Twilight took the parchment from Spike. Everypony crowded around Twilight, trying to read the letter. The alicorn read aloud:

My dearest Twilight Sparkle,
My sister and I have to go to Saddle Arabia for a while. We will be leaving in a month. We need you to take care of the kingdom. Princess Cadence is to busy running her own kingdom.
Sincerely Princess Celestia

As soon as Twilight had finished reading Pinkie screamed "WHAT!?"

The girls looked around at each other and began to cry again. Spike stared at them in confusion. Applejack must have seen the look in his eyes because she said "Rainbow is leaving to join the Wonderbolts, I'm going to travel around the whole of Equestria with Granny Smith, and now Twilight is gonna be in charge of Equestria."

Spike stared dumbfound, and then began to cry with the others.

Through tears Pinkie Pie said "Well Rainbow isn't leaving for 2 weeks, and Applejack isn't leaving for at least a month, and Twilight isn't leaving for 3 weeks."

"Yea Pinkie's right!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Yea ya'll we still got tonight." said Applejack.

"And we have our dresses to wear one last time." Rarity said with determination.

"This night will then be THE BEST NIGHT EVER!" Twilight yelled.

"Didn't we try that the time we went to the Gala" Fluttershy's quite voice said.

"Yea, but this time we will all stick together!" Spike said. They all nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were sitting in Rarity's boutique, preparing for the party. Rarity had just finished an attempt to straighten Pinkie Pie's mane. As soon as she had finished it puffed up again. Rarity groaned.

"Silly mane you'r supposed to stay straight tonight."

"I give up Pinkie. It's impossible."

"Good thing to, because i don't fancy a visit from straight hair crazy Pinkie. So glad I wasn't replaced by a bucket of turnips or a bag of flour." Rainbow said. They started laughing looking back on the time Pinkie wanted to throw a after birthday party for Gummy. The girls couldn't come because they were planing Pinkie's surprise birthday party. When Rainbow went over to Pinkie Pie's home, she was having an after birthday party for Gummy with random things.

When the laughter died down Rarity said "Ok girls, now it is time." Rarity walked over to a curtain blocking something. All the girls stared at her waiting for her to pull it open. Rarity opened the curtain, she heard gasps from her friends.

"Rarity, these are lovely" Twilight said happily touching her dress. She looked like a little school filly who had just gotten ice cream.

The others agreed with Twilight complementing Rarity and her fine work. "So put them on. We have about a half an hour before the party."

"We will Rarity, thank you so much" Fluttershy said.

They all got dressed, and complemented each others dresses. They walked outside and started the quick walk to town hall.

Author's Note:

This chapter as of know has not yet been edited.

Please enjoy it any way.