• Published 18th Aug 2014
  • 480 Views, 14 Comments

Forever? - kittycatty321



Ever since Twilight became a Princess, the main 6 have been drifting apart. Is it because of Twilight's royal duties, or is it because of something else?

  • ...
3
 14
 480

Chapter 3 (SHORT)

The girls and Spike were all standing on the stage. The Mayor was making an announcement and thanking them all. They were still upset, but since they were together they didn't show it.

They made the best of the night they could. Then at the end of the night it happened

In the shadows of town square there was a mare spying on everypony. She wouldn't dare to come out. She wasn't welcomed and she knew that. No, she wasn't Trixi, she wasn't Sunset Shimmer, and she wasn't Chyrissilis. So who is she? After all the reason she was there was for pure evil purposes.

"Twilight, do you feel like your being watched?" Spike asked nervously.

"Ya ya'll I feel it to"

"Really now you to are just over reacting" Rarity said.

"There over reacting, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Rarity that's to funny" Pinkie continued laughing.

"Anyways as i was saying..." Rainbow trailed off.

"Oh so the little dragon and the orange earth pony have the feeling I'm here" said the mystery pony. "Well well well"

"So they think they can avoid me" boomed a voice in the pony's head.

"Master," the pony in the shadows bowed low to her master.

"They will regret there choices. It's time for the revenge on Equestria. MWHAHAHAHA"

"Yes master I will carry out your plans"

"Good"

Author's Note:

Ok I know very short chapter but have plans for longer ones. They might take a while to come out