• Published 12th Aug 2014
  • 688 Views, 18 Comments

It's In The Cards - Zurvan



When Nightmare Moon returns Luna calls for help. Help comes from an unexpected place.

  • ...
1
 18
 688

Chapter 5: Dreamweaver

Disclaimer: I don’t own MLP or Cardcaptor Sakura, or any of the characters therein.

Chapter 5: Dreamweaver

Sakura and Syaoran stand in front of a massive castle on what appears to be the moon. MIRROR shimmers into existence SLEEP flies beside her. "SLEEP says the pony is in that castle ” Mirror says.

“MIRROR what are you doing here?” Sakura asks.

“You did not release me, so I came with you.” MIRROR states.

Sakura nods, "Let’s go rescue her."

==========

“This is taking longer than I anticipated.” Nightmare Moon growls.

“You will never have my body again." Luna says defiantly. “I will perish first."

"Then perhaps it is time you did just that.” Nightmare Moon says as she charges her magic. Just as she's about to fire her magic an arrow whizzes past her.

"Not so fast there." Sakura says as ARROW returns to card form. “I've come to free Princess Luna."

"Who are you?”

“I am the mistress of the cards, Sakura Kinomoto, and you are?”

“Nightmare Moon.“ she answers then fires her magic at Sakura.

“SHIELD! " Sakura yells tapping the air as if the card is there and a glowing shield covers them.

"Raijin attack!" Syaoran says as he hits a seal with is sword and Nightmare Moon is struck by lighting.

Nightmare Moon laughs, "That tickles.“

"Mistress, she's inmaterial." MIRROR says.

“SHADOW! Bind this pony. SHADOW release! " Sakura touches the card to her wand and shadows immediately attack Nightmare Moon.

“What is the meaning of this? ” Nightmare Moon asks as she is thoroughly contained.

“You are finished." Sakura says. “SWORD! release!” her wand turns into a sword

“Young one, you can not kill her." Luna says.

MIRROR walks up to Nightmare Moon. “You are all alone aren’t you?”

“What do you know of loneliness?” Nightmare Moon asks

“Awhile back I was seperated from my friends, I knew loneliness then. My mistress reunited all of us, and now we have HOPE.”

Nightmare Moon laughs. “I have no hope, I am alone in the darkness!”

“Come join us,” MIRROR says.

“Join you?” Nightmare Moon asks and watches as all of the Sakura cards surround Sakura and her.

“Mistress, you can turn her into one of us.” MIRROR says. “It is well within your power now.”

“SWORD dispel!” Sakura says and the wand returns to normal. “I Sakura, mistress of the cards command you by the power of my star to change form, I name you NIGHTMARE!” Magic energy encapsulates Nightmare Moon, as the form of a card appears at the end of Sakura’s wand. Nightmare Moon vanishes and Sakura holds a card, she looks at his and sees the image of Nightmare Moon and the name The NIGHTMARE. She takes a pen and signs the card with her name.

“She is gone?” Luna asks from her cage.

“She is here.” Sakura says as she holds up the card. “She is with friends.”

“The rest of the cards are welcoming her.” MIRROR says. “May I join them?”

“Of course.” Sakura says. “MIRROR dispel!” She taps her doppelganger and she turns back into a card. “Now let’s get you out of this cage, and back to the waking world.” Sakura walks over to the cage. “SWORD release!” her wand once again turns into a sword and Sakura quickly cuts the cage open.

“Thank you.” Luna says. “Now let me return us all to the waking world.”

Sakura nods, “SWORD dispel!” her wand returns to normal and then the world ripples as they wake up.