• Published 15th Apr 2012
  • 458 Views, 18 Comments

Subject Zero - Crackshot



Jack dies aboard the Normandy..... Or does she?

  • ...
3
 18
 458
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: I.....I'm sorry...I was laughing so hard I forgot what I was supposed to be doing....please, for the love of Luna, please write another chapter, I have not laughed this hard in so many weeks, ahhhhh....got to love Jack and Rainbow Dash...this is going to be soooo much fun. Poor Spike...Sparky...I like that. You can add alchoal (such as hard cidar) and smoking to this story you know...also, how old is Spoike, mind making him around the age of a teenager? You also got about one or two spelling erros, other then that it's perfect.

879236 Lol, glad you like it man. I'll look it over a few times, see what I spelled wrong, and I'll definitley make Spike a bit older, and put alcohol and.... Smoking things in there.

I can see it now..... Jack, stoned off her ass......

It's beautiful.

879287 Like is an understatement, you got talent bro, I can tell keep this up. Good, I'm hoping to see him be anything but a child anymore....yeah, this indeed will be beautfiul :raritystarry: Can't wait to see Spike, the CMC, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Jack stoned off their asses while tries to tell them how bad it is, ect. This ios going to be bomb.

Can't wait to see how Rarity reacts to seeing Jack. She'll probably climax after seeing all of Jack's tattoos. :raritydespair:

Made me smile for the first time today kudos. :rainbowlaugh:

I am trying to stop laughing but by Luna's Moon I just can't! You made my shitty morning amazing!

Login or register to comment