• Published 31st Jul 2014
  • 525 Views, 16 Comments

Paraplexed - Everfader



A first person perspective of Equestria

  • ...
9
 16
 525

Recovery

The guards swarming around us without hesitation.

"Twilight bring him to the keep I can take on all these bosos!." The pegasus ordering with arrogance.

"Okay, Hold on Xareth!" Grabbing me close and activating her teleportation spell.

Falling on the red wine carpet lining in the center of the white diagonal checkered floor. Twilight Sparkle falling from the plain white ceiling

"I got ya." Catching the purple pony in an upright position with her tail landing on the floor and her straight mane dropping

infront of her face. A slight blush rendering above a slight cresent smile.

"Good Catch Xareth." Releasing her with my grip.

"Twily." A nasily young voice exclaiming breaking the silence of the golden frame royal pink walls holding blue and red banners shaking with his vocals. Running towards her with the sound of his hoofs echoing along the glossy floor coming out from an archway.

"Big brother!" Twilight sprinting towards him hugging him in the middle of the room.

"I thought I would never see you again." sobbing with water staining the floor coming out from his deep ocean eyes with his short wavy blue mane moping over his forehead exaggerating his white coat and his tale shaking in anticipation.

"Do you know what in Celestia is going on ???." Asking

"I don't even from all my years of research and reading books nothing, I mean all I know is that the whole of ponyville has been destroyed and overhearing the guards about some "Age old plan."

"Quickly we must see Princess Celestia at once, your friends Pinkie and Applejack and even Rarity are protecting the

I'm gonna go help them.

Charging down the alleyway towards the front door .

"Come on, Xareth!" Instructing at me following her up the steps where the linen was covering leading into a big half oval shaped brown reinforced door with Twilight bursting it open.

"Twilight Sparkle come quickly!" A tall horse calling us over bearing a long sparkly mane effortlessly touching the floor with shades of teal, dark pink, sky blue and grass green flowing throughout with her tail matching. Her irises pink , a golden crown on her head with a small purple diamond in the middle of it.

Her necklace the same color as her headpiece with another jewel in the center of it and spiral designs at either side of it. Golden spade shaped armor at her hoofs.

"Princess Celestia, you must know what is going on I have no idea ???" A slight tearing coming from princess Celestia's eyes.

"Oh I feared this day would come. I have always kept it a secret from everypony hoping that it will never happen. Mara, one of the first ponies to be ever to come into existence, she is ready and will stop at nothing to complete her mission.

The mighty princess using her telekenesis spell on a nearby silver cloth , clotting the river from her eyelids.

"The legends and theories and true we really are an engineered race by beings on another universe called Uribin. Their world was dying and needed energy badly, so they came here and mixed with the local existence. Her and her team crew sent to find the resources and had no choice but to recreate with "those" living on the planet at the time. One other on her side stayed with them on Equestria in which she betrayed due to power.

"All of them got scattered due to the disagreement to different corners of the world. Cutie marks used as a distraction for everyone to pay attention to something else while she went ahead with her plan. Making more and more ponies in order to create her vast army. She wants to take revenge on her home planet."

"That can't be true, Look at all the enemies that threatened us and that we have defeated."We brought back the elements of harmony together, we defeated Queen Chrysalis, Prince Sombre and even Tirek! Was that all for nothing!?.

"They were all her minions in which she made in hope to conquer Equestria but now since they have not prevailed, she is now taking matters into her own hoofs."

"Why did you never tell me this , even as a princess I have a right to know!!!" Flapping her wings in fustration.

"I'm sorry my child, I wanted to make this world a better place. I wanted to make peace from all of this chaos. I was hoping by the time that all of her minions were defeated that she would have given up or herself would of gone away. But I was very foolish and now a lot of ponies are going to become dead because of me. Falling to the floor with a flood of colours constructing a river down the steps.


Twilight and I running towards her helping her back up. both placing our hoofs around her stomach.

"Have you told anyone else?" The young mare asking.

"Luna you and your new friend only know but once Mara arrives everyone will know,everything was all for nothing." Celestia speaking softly. Tears stopping.

"Even if it is true, friendship is still real and we can overcome Mara we will live on and this will be a distant memory, there is still

hope!. For after all we have Xareth he saved Fluttershy from her her will stop her!


"Excuse me, Princesses I have been injected with the potion and I still feel like me. Okay I know I am a lot stronger than before, but

some reason I didn't change completely. By the way my name is Xareth, sorry for the abrupt introduction.

"Well hmm... there was an unwritten version of a legend where somepony or something would reject Mara's powers and defeat her somehow, but I don't know what her weakness is unfortunately the myth never said what.


"My Sister you must come at once, the main castle doors are on the brink of being breached." A voice interupting.
A young tallish mare with a shadowy blue main and matching eyes and coat with a moon as her cutie mark. Fluttershy and spike appearing behind her.

"Twilight! Xareth!" Fluttershy running up towards me and putting her hoofs around me.

"Oh, my I was so worried!"With tears running out of her eyes.

"Its okay Fluttershy" Replying

"We will need to act now to combat Mara's defenses, if we do we might have a chance of stopping her."

"We'll be there right away Luna."

All spriting side by side following her down the corridor with the banners on the walls moving and the carpet falling out of place passing by corridors. Arriving at the main door with all of her friends there.

"Do you know what in all of Equestria is going on Pinkie pie?A mare with An orange colored mare with a straight blond mane ending in a round knot with apple green eyes Struggling to hold back the Dark brown wooden door.

"Oh I don't know Applejack something some species from another planet looking for gold to restore their home and mixing with animals and making slaves out of them to get the gold. Then one of her teammates told then what the really were and rebelled against them. Mara stayed with them and her friend and rebuilt a rocket and had a disagreement with him and it blew up sending all of the animals now called horses away to different corners of Equestria. Mara invented cutie marks as a distraction for everypony to focus on something while she went ahead with her plan to make everypony into an army of elite killing machines so that Mara can get her own back on her home world and now shes here and is doing it.

Pinkie pie out of breath and Applejack shrugging.

"Come on Rarity, we need your help with the door." The orange pony instructing.

"I'm trying!" A White young mare crying out with her dark purple wavy mane flowing in front of her face accentuating her pale white fur

with three blue diamonds on he flank as her cutie mark.

"They're going to enter if we don't hold them back, Come on everypony!" Twilight Sparkle announcing.

Running over to the door with Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle exerting maximum pressure against it.

"It wont hold any longer!!!" The lavender alicorn struggling. "Brace yourselves...