• Published 31st Jul 2014
  • 525 Views, 16 Comments

Paraplexed - Everfader



A first person perspective of Equestria

  • ...
9
 16
 525

Seclusion

Standing there in apprehension in a room with a dark raw cold feel to it. Small, yet with pieces of pale green and cream wallpaper torn off the walls leaving grey stone patches. Feeling droplets dripping down my face and slightly out of breath. The door being banged by the guards, one of the them saying.

"I know your in there come out and make things easier!!!."

Looking down at my right hoof seeing a mark where the bolt hit me . The black wound healing within seconds returning back to white. Turning around facing the door seeing a large dents repeatedly damaging the door ready to burst open at any second.Readying my wings with oceans amount of adrenaline steaming through them.The door bouncing open leaving feather smoke in the archway. Crouching under the door in slow motion with it bashing open the wall behind me.

A malevolent blast of icy blue lightning striking my right wing. The pain traveling all around it and charging at one of the guards in apprehension and blasting him back with his own frozen bolt, flinging him over against the opposite building sending him through three layers of wall alerting more of them.

The one to my right racing in my direction with his long darkened pointy blade. Swiftly parrying with my left wing and smashing it into pieces. Gently tilting my face leftwards and examining its dark embrace. The broken sword slowly retreating backwards , begging for another strike. Raising my wing up to my eye and disassembling what was left of the jagged ends and recoiling him back against the wall.

The leader retreating back in panic and running around to the corner, Sprinting to the left coming to long pale green field. The grass surrendering to the wind and leaving hoof marks in the ground. Beside me a tall grey brick wall standing. Looking up to the sky with no light escaping from the cracks in the clouds. Spotting one other patrolling the perimeter

Swiftly sneaking behind him and stomping on a twig breaking the silence. Turning around at me and casting a shadow bolt at me from the tip of his wing. Strafing to the left avoiding it. Starting to readying my wings out ,grabbing him and pushing him up high on the wall opposite me and impaling him into the structure with my blades leaving a residue of enormous dents in the wall.

Turning to my right seeing the line of soldiers shouting in volumes at me. A lighting surge shocking my leg and falling to the ground. Struggling to pick my self up for a split second. Pounding into the atmosphere.....

Waking up again looking around me noticing that the daylight that's coming through the window divider is now darker. Looking in front of me with a small white rabbit white rabbit with a neutral look on his face. His big flapping ears standing diagonally above his head, hearing Fluttershy coming up the stairs walking over beside me.

"Are you feeling any better ?" Asking me

"yea.. thanks" Replying to her.

"Can you remember anything else?"

After having that dream and not really wanting to make her feeling uneasy I am just going to tell that I don't really remember much else.

"No, not really, well I was somewhere but now I am here."

Rummaging through the covers getting up off the bed. Fluttershy gently stepping over and putting her hoof on my back.

"There,there." Saying to me

Feeling a light pink rushing around the ridges of my cheek bone.

"Thanks , thanks for everything it really means a lot I don't know where I would be if you hadn't of found me."

"Oh you are very welcome Xareth" With a smile on her face with eyes slightly closing.

"Would you like to come down stairs I can make some tea for you and Angel Bunny ?"

"Yea that sounds great! "