• Published 31st Jul 2014
  • 525 Views, 16 Comments

Paraplexed - Everfader



A first person perspective of Equestria

  • ...
9
 16
 525

Descent

Chasing through the rain after them droplet by droplet. The two sides of my vision swirling in motion. Gaining more speed getting closer to them battling against the raging wind. The guard taking a downturn flying beside the cliff drenched in black clouds. Piercing straight through them leaving puffs of smoke beside me and then taking a down turn.

My stomach roughly bouncing off the rocks while descending. Getting closer and closer too them hearing Fluttershy's cries and her yellow body illuminating the darkness. Feeling a strike of tension growing in my body splashing the rain off my wings. Now turning upwards gliding off the land passing tree after tree.

In the distance tall grey infrastructure being revealed under the fog. Coming up right beside them reaching my hoof out to her. Suddenly missing her with the guard emitting his Canon and blasting me up over towards the building. Twirling through the atmosphere smashing through the glass roof and landing on the metal rail platform.

Jumping back up and seeing a wide hole in my left wind mending its self. looking around me a dark room with a barren door open half way ahead of me. Looking to my left and right to walls with the paper peeling off revealing the dark damp bricks. Looking down with the rain crashing to the ground and slipping off more walkways. Feeling a prickly feeling in my tail appearing to be Angel Bunny flapping his big white ears and then looking at me.

Hearing a loud female voice echoing in pain through the building.

"Come on we haven't much time!" Saying to angel bunny starring at me in panic.

Sprinting towards the door opening it leading to a small square grey withered wall with shelves packed with syringes and test tunes with a convayer belt cycling through the middle with a reinforced door to the left. Looking through a glass window seeing a big red button reading "Open Door." The rabbit looking at me making a carrying signal with his paws and then pointing at the belt. Gently lifting him up and placing him on it rolling into the other room and jumping on the button. The door sliding open in a flash seeing two guards.

"Hey!!! You're not supposed to be in her." Both of them saying it at the same time.

With haste slashing my wings at them knocking them out. Running over to the control panel hearing Fluttershy really screaming this time ratting the walls. Angel Bunny jumping on random buttons opening the other door and running through it. Seeing her trapped to a metal seat with one of the doctors readying the injecting. Quickly flying down slicing the injecting in two with it dripping all over his hands. Rasing my wing at the doctor with him exclaiming

"Please don't hurt me I didn't mean to do it ."

The doctor running away. Breaking the steel straps attached to her hoofs freeing her. Fluttershy running over to me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Xareth "

"No Fluttershy it's all my fault!" Apologizing to her.

"Did the do anything to you ?"

"No..."

Letting out a sigh of relief .

"but , but they said they were going to..."

More water pouring out of her teal eyes bearing her head underneath my left wing feeling her soak into my coat. A Mature female voice interrupting us

"Oh what a Pretty site it seems my darling has become so much more ... and aww he's found himself a filly friend."

"Looking at the top of the room to a big flat screen television seeing a mare with sanguine eyes and a long bright purple mane following with

"... And you have finally come home and look at you, look at what you have become my dear Xareth."

"Who are you ?", looking towards the screen and asking her.

"Oh , you don't remember me , your precious Mara ? the forgetful one you are... I'm the one who gave you this, gave you a second chance."

Looking at my wings and then looking back at the T.V with her saying.

"Yep! and I gave you those aswell, I gave you everything you wanted."

"Why did you do this to me , you've turned me into a monster."

Mara laughing hysterically at me and saying

"A monster, ha you have become such a divine creature and you wanted this remember."

A flashback occuring into me flying in the middle of a forest with tall grass surrounded by tall thick trees. Feeling so weak and tired looking at Mara running over to me while lying on the ground.

"Oh my poor child what's wrong?"

"I don't feel well."

"Where are your people ?"

"I ran away..." Responding to her.

"Why ?" asking me.

"They don't like me... I'm not perfect... like them"

Feeling on the verge of passing out.

"Well I can give you everything you desire, would you like that."

"Yea..." Saying in a weak tone.

"Don't worry I'll take good care ... of you ?"

The flashback fading back to the room with Fluttershy in my hooves.

"Yes yes now you do remember, you were nearly dead, but as you can see I saved you gave you everything. It's not my fault you wanted it so bad". Saying in a devilish tone.

"So what do you want with the rest of Equestria ?" Asking

"Ah , good question my boy , but first let me give you a history lesson."

"My race was being eradicated, we were running out of gold for our planet, we needed it so badly. So we did what we do best , we selected an expedition team including myself to search the galaxies for gold. We eventually detected a planet that had a major gold source, the one that you are standing on right now. We located the gold but it was too much of an effort for us to get it so Anlil, the leader interbred with the local female hominoids and with the help of our advanced genetic engineering serum we were able to mix his sperm with it to make slaves within no time at all. They were a mixture , what your kind are now, a mixture of ape and my race. We were able to get the gold sucessfully the slaves did their bit quite well but there was one problem. Once we got the gold and were ready to return back home, the traitor Enki one of our team told the slaves what they really were and got them to be as smart as us secretly. The slaves rebelled against the whole team, but they got away except me because I decided to join Enki by his side

With the help of genetic engineering we decided to make a race mixed with ape and my race and let them make their own civilization with a mixture of pegasus, earth and unicorn to give us time.

"Time! for what ?" Asking her

"Time to make the potion that that we gave to you so that we could turn everypony in Equestria into killing machines and to rebuild our spacecraft so that we could finally seek revenge on the team and our home planet."

"No way , its all lies!!!" Exclaiming to her

"No its true my darling."

"You know what , me and you would make such a great team , destroy the pretty girl in your arms after all she's just a pawn waiting to be a killer."

"Never!!!"

"Do it, you won't regret it."

Looking at Fluttershy and feeling a surge or anger within me , raising my right wing attempting to attack her. The anger fading leaving me out of breath and weak.

"No , I can't do it!"

"That's okay , Guards Get them."

Fluttershy fainting in my hooves. Flapping my wings faster and faster with the rabbit jumping off the railings and landing into my tail. Starting to fly out of the building with a hail of laser blasts. Moving quickly over to the closing reinforced door sliding through it without hesitation.