• Published 31st Jul 2014
  • 525 Views, 16 Comments

Paraplexed - Everfader



A first person perspective of Equestria

  • ...
9
 16
 525

Consultation

Zooming through the atmosphere with the wing sliding past my left and right side under the dark rigid clouds with heat seeking rockets trying to take me down. Looking behind me seeing two guards with jet packs and rocket launchers. Toggling myself in thin air facing them with the rockets coming in close. Time slowing down waving my wings at the rockets hitting them back at the guards resulting in them exploding. Time resuming back to regular speed and feeling my wings emitting fire going faster. Right in front of me a guard in a giant Mech suit about six times the size of me. With chrome circular armor embossed into his skin with the hatch opening and saying:

"You won't make it."

His helmet closing again and grabbing a huge rotary sereated axe spinning with pitch black fire dripping from it. Dodging the axe flying through the air gently brushing off my stomach breaking fragments off it. Charging full force at the axe breaking it in too with the top of it flying backwards damaging my wing.

"Ahhhh"

Feeling the pain mentally and physically. My wing healing and smashing it against his armor breaking a quarter of it off.

"You're stronger than I thought."Him replying in agony.

Striking him again but this time getting stuck in his armor. Hearing a beeping noise in his armor discovering a bomb underneath it.

"We both go bye bye , hahahahaha...

Trying my hardest to get my wing out , eventually getting it out and slicing it towards his stomach blowing up. The blast from the explosion blasting me down to the ground. Placing my four hooves on the ground and searching behind me seeing the army of guards far in the distance. Now looking ahead of me , a very tall forest standing in front of me. Looking at the top of it seeing a few guards flying and patrolling the top of it. Without thought deciding to run through the forest...

Feeling a gentle thump on my right side and waking up back into Fluttershy's bedroom. Looking down at the ground seeing angelbunny pulling the dovet covers. Starting to retract myself on four hoofs and beginning to walk over to the stairs. Taking a deep breath and placing my hoof on the first step. Walking down the stair case seeing the red half oval shaped door . Turning to me left seeing Angel bunny sliding down the banisters and landing on the last stair and pointing to the doorway at the right, walking into it coming to a a round bright orange table with matching seats. Spotting fluttershy coming over with the tray of cups and placing it on the table.

"I made it for you."

"Thanks." Replying to her.

Grabbing it with my right hoof and taking a small sip. The tea tasting great and drinking more with urge. Putting the cup back down on the table with her sitting down next to me and leaning forward slightly and asking me

"Can you remember anything else?"

"Not really." Replying to her.

Turning to the window seeing the rain splashing down leaving droplets on the window.

"Well not even what makes you happy ?"

"Em I can't remember that either sorry."


" I love all wildlife and animals, I have a special connection with animals, even my cutie mark is a buttterfly."

Someone knocking at the door interrupting our conversation.

"I'll get it." Fluttershy mentioning.

Fluttershy opening the door and me pushing myself against the corner of the wall.

"Oh Hey Fluttershy."

"Oh hey Twilight."

"Did you hear Fluttershy, there's a storm but Rainbow Dash can't control it.

"hmm that's strange." Fluttershy replying

"Oh and also, Pinkie pie is throwing a party at sugar cube corner, would you like to come.

"Sorry twilight ...."

Peaking my head around the corner seeing a lavender alicorn about the same size as Fluttershy with a purple ,with her horn coming out of the middle of her straight purple fringe with a red streak in it ending just above her purple eyes looking over at me.

"Fluttershy is there something you're not telling me."

"Em..."

Walking over into the hallway.

"Oh hello there!" purple horse saying.

"Twilight this is Xareth, I found him at my door step ."

"My name is Twilight Sparkle but I don't remember seeing you around before, are you from here" The alicorn asking.

"No."

"Well where are you from then."

"Oh He can't remember."

"I Never saw somepony like you before."

"What do you mean." Me asking her.

"Well you're much larger than any of us and you have dragon wings..."

"He means no harm Twilight." Fluttershy announcing.

"Oh of course I know that Fluttershy I am just interested to find out what he is,"

The lavender pony turning to Fluttershy

"You know what Fluttershy, he's kinda cute, have you to talked much? Fluttershy turning to me blushing.

, but he can't remember where he has come from or who he is."

"Oh really that's nice, oh let me see if I can help with that!"

The alicorns unicorn glowing a bright blue , closing her eyes and a matching colour force field circling my body.

"Nope nothing, well our friend Pinkie Pie is having a party, do you two wanna come?"

"Yea sure" Me and Fluttershy saying it at the same time.

"Great , you can come and meet everypony Xareth, we all have wings so we can fly there."

Fluttershy and Twilight sparkle flying out the door and me following them into...