• Published 31st Jul 2014
  • 525 Views, 16 Comments

Paraplexed - Everfader



A first person perspective of Equestria

  • ...
9
 16
 525

The Party

Flying through the wind and rain towards PonyVille beside the two mares and landing in the town center between crowds of horses. Looking up to the sky seeing a blue mare with a rainbow coloured mane and tail attempting to control the weather.

"ITS NO USE PINKIE PIE!" The female horse exclaiming in sadness.

"COME ON RAINBOW DASH LETS HAVE A PARTY." A Pink mare on the ground with a dark pink curly mane and tail shouting.

Rainbow Dash trying and trying and then admitting to "I guess you're right pinkie pie."

The pink horse leading everyone into the tall building with three pink candles with dying light on top of then due to the rain. The droplets of rain smashing against the brown chocolate covered roof , with the pink wooden door being opened with everypony in the town going into it.

Walking with the end of the crowd with Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle on my left and right side walking into the doorway. Crowds of ponies talking and chatting amongst each other with different colours flashing past me trying to remain in the crowd. Looking for an empty table in which all of them seem to be full. Spotting an small empty table to right next to the window, walking over beside it. Immediately getting stopped my two young adult mares one with a pink mane and blue body the other with a pink body and blue mane with one of them saying

"Oh hey handsome there haven't seen you before."

Saying nothing and just looking at them.

"We are Lotus and Aloe" With one of them resting her hoof on the front of my body."

"Oh my my , we love to take you to the spa and give you a make over."

Both giving out a slight grimmace on their faces.

Feeling so awkward not knowing what to do.

"Excuse me, coming through! Looking down at the ground seeing a purple baby dragon with a green stomach and eyes. quickly moving to the table and sitting down on the seat and losing track of the ponies. Sitting down low on one of the chairs holstering my wings trying to not let anyone see me. A soft youthful voice interrupting saying

"Hey is anyone sitting there?." The baby dragon questioning

Replying with "No , you can sit down."

"Thanks buddy." The dragon quickly pulling out the seat and sitting down on it.

"Man it is packed in her today, along with all the strange things happening."

"What do you mean?" Asking him

"The way it is all rainy and dark , and that not even Rainbow Dash one of the strongest flyers in all of Equestria couldn't even control the weather."

The dragon pulling out a wrapping of a slice of pink icing cake and asking me ?

"Hey you want some?"Asking me

"No , no thanks." Replying to him.

Just about to take a bite of the cake with me catching his attention.

"Hey wait, I can't say I've seen you before, what's your name man ?"

"Xareth." Answering him

"Xareth? "I'm spike nice to meet you."Putting out his purple claw and me in return reaching over and shaking it. Spotting Fluttershy talking to Twilight Sparkle over in the distance.

"Do you have any Idea what is happening ?" the dragon questioning.

"No."

Seeing Fluttershy walking towards the door beside me.

"Come on Fluttershy please stay the party has just begun!"

"Em... I don't feel like staying Pinkie Pie..."

"Please Fluttershy I don't want you to be all alone in your house or out in the rain!"

"I just want to go home..."

Twilight Sparkle walking over towards Fluttershy saying

"Hey Fluttershy is there something wrong?"

"Well.. I did see something out of the window."

"What was it." The lavender unicorn inquiring.

"Um... it was someone completely in black, I think we are being watched, but I don't want to ruin the party..."

"Lets go out and see if there is anything out there." Twilight Sparkle saying.

Twilight opening the door, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy following her out.

"Lets go follow them." Spike saying.

Getting up off the chair and following him out the door. All of us looking around to the left nothing appearing but the rain. This time looking around to the right nothing there either.

"Oh well, looks like nothing's there."

Hearing a voice interrupting saying

"Gotcha!"

One of the guards grabbing her. Everyone gasping in panic with Twilight Sparkle using her teleportation spell on Fluttershy but having no effect. The guard flapping his wings and taking off into the sky.

"I'l go after her!" Saying to the rest of them.

Flying after him flapping my wings harder and harder gaining more velocity seeing the guard within my grasp. Hearing Fluttershy's screaming coming from the distance. Feeling my heart beating faster and faster thrashing through the air and trees. The droplets getting heavier and heavier splashing against my skin. Coming up right beside them with the guard turning to me and saying

"Turn your self in or I will drop her."

Admitting defeat and saying "Okay"

"I drop her anyway , hahaha!"

Fluttershy falling from the sky hearing her screech piercing the atmosphere. Rushing down to the ground with Fluttershy nearly touching the ground and just about catching her. Heading over towards her house.

"Give her back chump, you're out numbered!"

The guard announcing with two other guards appearing by his side.

"Never!" Shouting back at him.

The two guards rushing against me flipping Fluttershy out in mid air and the middle guard catching her.

"No!!!"

The middle guard getting away with her and the rest of them pinning me to the ground. The guard on the left deploying a cyber cannon out of his right arm , charging it and putting it to my head. Quickly dismantling it off with my right wing and blasting him into space. The other one grabbing onto my wing and attempting to strike me. Waving him of me with the wind blowing him away.

Jumping back on the ground seeing Fluttershy far in the sky and flying towards her direction...