• Published 31st Jul 2014
  • 1,494 Views, 29 Comments

The Fall of the Flutter Princess - MegAnimefreakx3



When Twilight is given a journal from her Teacher, Princess Celestia, she never expected to learn the past of Queen of the Changelings before she was even a queen.

  • ...
8
 29
 1,494

Journal Entries 12-14

Morning Glory had disappears from her room sometime during the night. No pony knows what happen behind the door. She isn't the only one that is missing. Some say that neither of them was even here but were ghost intend. The other half believes that both were to be spies from Princess Celestia. Once again the IQ of most of the court is very low. Overall, the details of how both mares escaped are still unknown. May the Great Mother Mare watch over her.

~

Really don’t know what to do…
With the huge amount of Fey ponies missing, a curfew have been set until this crisis have been deal with. There have talk about whatever or not the Fall Harvest will be happening this year. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was cancel. My sister gave me the task of going to the Hall of Records and gets some reports that needs. I have no idea why she asks me to do this. She could have just asked for the Keeper to bring the reports to her. Maybe it is something she doesn't want anypony to see. I don’t know what to think now.

~

It took me a while to find the place that the reports were hidden. I took a look though the reports. It seems that history tends to repeat itself. *Hundreds of years ago (when my father was first crowned King), there were also an increase of missing Fey ponies. Just like it has been those past couple of months. I am not sure what to make of this. I am not sure what to make of this. I know for sure that I am going to get to the bottom of this, one way or another. I am going to confront Rosedust of what the hay is going on.

Author's Note:

*The Royal Family (only the ruler and the hire) can live for centuries but can still be die of sickness, and injures. It is not record of how the House of Chrysalis become to get this gift of a longer life span. Most say that Princess Celestia's gave the House of Chrysalis due to their help find Elements of Harmony for the The Royal sister . it is unknown how the House of Chrysalis know about the Elements of Harmony.

_____________________________________________
Hey everyone, I hope you enjoy this chapter. This is the next to last chapter for this story but there will be a Epilogue. :)
Anyways, Please leave a comment at the bottom

Comments ( 5 )

Morning Glory had disappears from her room sometime during the night. No pony knows what happen behind the door.

Morning Glory has disappeared from her room sometime during the night. No pony knows what happened behind the door.

With the huge amount of Fey ponies missing, a curfew have been set until this crisis have been deal with.There have talk about whatever or not the Fall Harvest will be happening this year. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was cancel. My sister gave me the task of going to the Hall of Records and gets some reports that needs. I have no idea why she asks me to do this. She could have just asked for the Keeper to bring the reports to her. Maybe it is something she doesn't want anypony to see. I don’t know what to think now.

a curfew has been set until this crisis has been dealt with. There has been talk about...if it was cancelled...and getting some reports that she needs.

I am not sure what to make of this. I am not sure what to make of this.

No need to repeat a sentence.

I am going to confront Rosedust of what the hay is going on.

Rosedust about what the hay

Seems to me that you could stand to build this up a lot more than you are doing. I mean you are having the potential for the murder-mystery (just an example mind you) of the century and are wasting its potential. I mean this is a diary reading, seems that diary's are a bit more personal to me. They include things like thoughts and feelings, ideas and conspiracies. Even intimate details of the ones the person writing it likes. (One reason I never kept one) Just one author's opinion.

Are there any plans to complete this story? I ask because I am going to favorite this because the plot behind it sounds interesting. HOWEVER, until it is completed, I am going to give it a thumbs down. Because while I may approve of the plot behind the story, I DO NOT approve of the fact that it has been 2 months, 3 weeks, and 4 days since the last update. I mean, I understand that greatness can't be rushed, but needing days in order to update the next chapter means one of three things. A: You've given up on the book (this is the most likely scenario). B: You’re too busy to write any more (this is understandable). Or C: You're dead (this is a scenario with a 50% probability chance, seeing as how people die every day.) If option C makes you feel uncomfortable than that means two things. You are obviously not dead, and I am sorry for having that as one of the three possibilities. Also, don’t give up! Your fans deserve better! I, of course, meant that in the best and most encouraging possible way. (This comment has been copied and pasted for the sake of saving time, HOWEVER the plot behind your story does sound interesting, the only reason that I mentioned the fact that it has been copied and pasted for the sake of saving time is because it is usually used for stories that have been sitting for a much longer period of time, for example, stories that have been sitting for 2 years, 4 months, and 29 days [i only say this in case I sound unduly pushy]).

5483890 Sorry for the very long wait:twilightblush: , alot of things have happen all at once ( mainly with school and the holiday rush (work at target.)) these past couple of months. yes I am still planning on complete the story aspa. But the good news is that I am currently working on the last entry (and the equloge) The last time I check I wasn't dead (if i am than i minght be in Limbo :rainbowderp: ) Don't worry I am not giving up, since I want to finish this up before getting back to my others fanfictions (ff.net). Don't worry, i totally understand where you are going with that. I just want to make sure that I do a nice job tiring everything up. This is my first fnafiction that I am ending and I don't want to screw it up.

5510699
Okay. Just wanted to make sure that the story (and you) weren't dead. It makes me happy to know that neither one of those things are dead.

Login or register to comment