• Published 31st Jul 2014
  • 1,494 Views, 29 Comments

The Fall of the Flutter Princess - MegAnimefreakx3



When Twilight is given a journal from her Teacher, Princess Celestia, she never expected to learn the past of Queen of the Changelings before she was even a queen.

  • ...
8
 29
 1,494

Journal Entries 3-7

The Summer Sun Celebration is tomorrow morning. This year the celebration will be held in Canterlot. Rosedust told me that last year it was held in Cloudsdale. If I remember currently, is made out of cloud and is only populated by pegasi. I know that there are a few spells that would let a non-pegasus to walk on clouds. I spent most of today, with some of the guests that show up for the celebration. I talked to a general, Gregor (he was named after a great Griffon leader from hundreds of years ago) who hailed from the Griffin Kingdom. He mainly talked about his time as a knight and some of the wars that he was in. During my conversation, I notice that my sister was leaving the ballroom; I would have followed her if I wasn't in middle of a conversation. I wonder what was so important that would make Rosedust leave during such important politic gathering. The more I think about it, the more I think that she hiding important from me.

~

My sister and I had just gotten back from the Summer Sun Celebration early this morning. My hoof-maiden, Morning Glory, has become very ill when I was away. I tried visiting her earlier but there was a guard outside her door and said that no-pony is not allowed in under my sister’s order. So in the meantime, a new hoof-median will be assigned to me until Morning Glory gets better. I would who will take her place? I wander if this was what my sister was told when we were at the Summer Sun Celebration. But if that was the case than why leave me in the dark?

~

My new hoof-maiden is an odd one. I am not sure if it is in a good type of odd or in a bad way. Her name is Peach Bloom. There is just something about her that seem odd and off about her. I just couldn't put my hoof on it. Maybe it just I am so use to having Morning around, that having another is alien to me. Speaking of Morning Glory, I tired talking to Rosedust about Morning’s strange illness a few times. But every time I brought it up, she keeps on changing the subject. I am not sure of what I thinking about all of this.

~

I thought it over and I am going stop pressing my sister for information. Since it is very clear that she isn't go to tell me anything. I would just have to find out on my own than. I am going to keep the information that I find in this journal when I found out something new. I am going to put a spell on my journal that only I can see it contest and no pony else. If some pony by any chance takes a look in here, they are just going to see blank pages (minus my drawing of the plants I did way before I started with those journals entries).

Author's Note:

First, I want to apologize for the very short chapter. I will try and make the next “chapter” a bit longer. I haven't been in a writing mood yet (when it some to The Fall of the Flutter Princess) (I have been always trying to work on my other fanficiton, and so far it have been a very slow progress.) I want to thank; Fantasia Archsage. L0rd0f7hund3r, and Evia The Unicorn for their helping me with my grammar for this fimfiction. Their help is most helpful :3. Secondly thank you for everyone who comments. Your feedback is very helpful for me. Also I am planning to do the e
I don’t know how many “chapters “this story will have but it will be less than five “chapters”. I will have an epilogue after I am done with the journal entries. Make a short lore (on my blog) about the Flutter Ponies’ culture. This blog is going to have key point (most head-canon) and I might throw in a few Changeling head-canon or two). Lastly, please feel free to leave negative/ positive feedback.