• Published 25th Aug 2014
  • 753 Views, 7 Comments

Friend or FOE: Genesis - Brony Dragon



The Caribou of the Fallen equestria are after the Resistence, like they're after every mare in equestria. Little did they know that this "Resistance" was a new, more advanced, and more powerful Equestria.

  • ...
27
 7
 753
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 1 )

I upvoted this because I have faith in you and your ability to improve.

"Starry Knight; technical son of Luna and spawn of Nightmare Moon. He was created from scraps of dark matter from Moon's time on the moon, and personality controlled by a single artifact. He was somewhat happy, making a fiew friends, falling in love, yet never felt to be a great leader like her aunt Celestia because of his darker side. That was until the Caribou attacked, and took his loved ones and all of Equestria away from him. Now it's up to him to lead and take back what was taken from him"

Moon's time on the moon?
A fiew friends?
Missing full stop at the end.
Prologue/Protologue.

If you have a feeling a story will be bad, ever tell your audience. Post it, but do all you can to make it better. Escalate things, have more epicness ensue. Have you ever seen Gurren Lagann or Code Geass? Those are great shows, and once you watch them and understand them, you will know why. Also, try and make the description sound like the kind of thing The Epic Voice Guy from Honest Trailers would say if he was seriously advertising something awesome.

I like the premise, but the prose is a bit bland and dry, and the pacing is set too fast with too little time to set the scene or make the reader feel like they're there. That, the ability to make the readers not just observe, but feel, and to immerse them in ways no movies can, that is the advantage all writing will forever have over movies, no matter how big the special effects budget or famous the stars.

Login or register to comment