• Published 13th Aug 2014
  • 3,050 Views, 55 Comments

Screwball: Chaos Strikes Back - Discorded SheepcityUSA



Discord's hold over Ponyville has been broken. Harmony has returned once again, and the Chaos he created has vanished...save for one of his more beloved creations. Now Screwball is out to create enough Chaos to release her Daddy Discord.

  • ...
6
 55
 3,050

New Plans

“So ummm…where do ya live Screwball?” Applebloom asked the Crusader’s strange new friend as they trotted through the streets of Ponyville to Sweet Apple Acres, where Screwball could only assume was where they normally operated.

“Hmmm…I suppose you could say that I live everywhere and nowhere.” Screwball giggled as she trotted in front of the Crusaders…walking backwards.

“Wait, you’re homeless?!” Sweetie Belles squeaked in shock.

“You say that like it’s a bad thing.” Screwball said with a tilted head.

“It IS a bad thing Screwball! I’ve been homeless before, and it really isn’t fun.” Scootaloo said.

Screwball certainly hadn’t expected that. How would this filly know anything about that?

“Wait, YOU? You’ve lived on the streets? Do tell.”

Scootaloo’s face, as well as the rest of the Crusader’s, all of a sudden looked a little uncomfortable. They all had been aware of Scootaloo’s life situation before she moved in with Rainbow Dash, and none of them wanted to bring that back up in front of her again.

“Uhhh…that’s kinda personal Screwball. I don’t think I feel very comfortable telling my life story to somepony I barely know.” Scootaloo said with an uneasy look on her face.

Screwball scrunched up her face into some sort of face that none of the Crusaders could label as legitimately angry, or just some sort of grumpy pout.

“Fine. Don’t tell me.” Screwball grumbled, crossing her arms.

Don't hurt them screwy, they did cause enough chaos by your fathers statue to cause the spell to crack, also can't you just throw the elements into a volcano or something?

All of the Crusader’s ears perked up at the sound of the textbox appearing behind them and it opted them to turn around. Luckily, Screwball picked up on the sound, grabbed onto the bubbled and held it behind her back, wearing a sheepish smile.

“Ummm…Did ya hear somethin’ Screwy?” Applebloom asked curiously.

“I honestly have no clue what you’re talking about.” Screwball responded, rolling her eyes, hopefully to throw off the Crusader’s suspiciousness. All three of the Cruasders looked at each other with raised eyebrows and slight frowns.

“Ummm…Alright.” Scootaloo said. She jerked her head back towards the direction they were trotting to their clubhouse. The other Crusaders nodded and followed her there as she trotted forward. Screwball stayed behind for a moment though, and let out a sigh of relief.

“Phew…Nice going guys. You almost blew my cover. You’re acting like you WANT me to get caught.” Screwball scolded with her hooves on her hips and facing the readers. After letting out another annoyed groan, Screwball took the question out from behind her back and gave it another look.

“Pfffft, trust me. I’m not gonna hurt my hired help. And also…” After looking at the question again, she let out another annoyed groan. “I WISH it were that easy. The Elements are pretty much indestructible as long as the bearer’s spirits are intact. Nightmare Moon already tried just smashing the dumb things remember?” Screwball said, putting a hoof to her forehead in annoyance. She took it off after a moment when she seemed to come to a realization. “…Waaaaait…how do I know that? I wasn’t in that episode…as a matter of fact, I was only in one for a few seconds…wow that’s sad, even by background pony standards.” Screwball said to herself.

Congratulations for finding the Crusaders, if you win their friendship you could have a "free pass to get out of jail/stone" after all, they are the sisters of a couple of Element bearers and they could not like if "their friend" is transformed in a statue.

Screwball smirked a little and evily rubbed her hooves together. “Oh, the benefits of having devoted, chaotic, and overly gullible friends~” She snickered.

Hey, screwy, why don't you try to have them fight in front of discord's statue again, that worked the first time...

“It’s a good plan indeed…Buuuut, that plan is not ready to be put into motion juuuuust yet. Elements are still “wholesome” and all that harmonious junk.”

Screwball: Now that you have the CMC as your allies, you should totally use them against their idols! How, you ask? By telling the truth, of course! Especially to Apple Bloom and Scootaloo! Why, you are probably wondering by this point, is that a good idea? Because Apple Bloom has lost her parents, and with the many fanfictions out there that have Scootaloo being an orphan, it's a pretty safe bet that she is one! So, you'll gain their sympathy, as well as their trust, a lot faster than if you continued to lie to them!

“…Woooow. That is some very underhanded, and very evil thinking…I love you guys so much.” Screwball said with a big smile, now hugging the textbox to the point where the bubble popped and appeared to deflate in Screwball’s hooves. “…Awwww.” Screwball sighed. “The plans are good and all guys, but I really would appreciate a hug back sometimes…but you guys are incapable of doing that…Nnngh.” Screwball said, her face starting to look a little sad and she started to whimper a little.

To ScrewBall: Ok, now that you have tricked them into joining their little shit of a club by making them believe that you don't have a cutie mark when in fact you are Discord's Daughter, you have access to Ponyville, access to their families who are the bearers that you hate so much, and as a result, their houses, you can then spy on them, put some dark evil magical artifact to know their every move, and mind control rape them (I strongly suggest you do that to spike, Twilight's dragon slave pet that AppleBloom love so much, you know, the one that writes and sends letters to Sunbutt, it’s a good idea to control and manipulate the information that your enemies have), and then.......... the crusaders I reading this aren't they?, or well, my bad, just erase their minds and it will be good, no problem, and put some secret magical abilitis in them while you are at it, the chaos will be doubled.

Screwball looked up at the question and came out of her slightly upset state, only to switch to a slightly confused “Wait. Dragon slave? What’re you guys talking ab-“ Screwball stopped midsentence when she saw something in the distance; the exact thing that the textboxes mentioned. It appeared to be was a very small purple, reptilian creature walking down the street, licking an ice-cream cone several times over and smiling big.

“Ooooh boy. I can’t believe Pinkie managed to get me emerald-flavored ice cream!” he said to himself, continuing to lick his treat.

To say the least, Screwball was on the verge of laughing her head off at the sight of this creature. It was so unbelievably short and ridiculous-looking. It didn’t even have wings. In Screwball’s eyes this thing could barely even be considered a dragon.

“PFFFFT, THIS is the all-powerful Twilight Sparkle’s assistant? I seeeeriously think she needs to reevaluate her choices in minions.” Screwball giggled. “Anywho, if this guy is close to Twilight, it probably would be a good idea to get a little-

Also... Is true that your eyes are hypnotic or is that false?

Screwball had an ever-growing smirk on her face at the thought of her new plan, and her purple eyes started to swirl and glow in preparation.

“-Chaotic~” Screwball giggled to herself.

Author's Note:

Oh look, an update. :twilightsheepish: So basically, other projects got in the way more than anything. Real-life stuff also played a pretty big factor, but still. Sorry about the long wait. Hopefully won't take as long next time.

Anywho, look at that. Screwball seems a little sad that she's kind of alone. Awwww...

Not gonna stop her from being chaotic-evil though. At least not now. :derpytongue2:

Anywho, continue to ask questions pleaaase~

Comments ( 13 )

If you want a hug, I'm sure the crusaders could give you any hugs you want if you ask them (Maybe Scootaloo could resist a little but with time she also could give you hugs)

Your problem with the Elements is easy, you just need to do better that your daddy, you have the Cutie Mark Crusaders that could give you some info and help you if they 'think' it's nothing bad and could give them Cutie Marks. Your Daddy idea was good but you only need to focus in one of the element bearers instead of all and take her out of the game. Maybe stop being friends with the other bearers, maybe betray their element, who knows. THE IMPORTANT is that they never discover for now that you are Discord daughter, if they discover that, they are going to try the elements in you, so you need to act like a normal filly in front of them.

Even so... This is the land of magic so... Maybe strange things could happen around and it's not your fault if you are near sometimes, right?

Yes, guide the Crusaders to the side of Chaos. Considering their track record, it shouldn't be hard. But be subtle about it! You wouldn't want them ratting you out to the Paragons of Order that are referred to as the Bearers of the Elements of Harmony, even by accident, would you?

HELO SCREWBALL!!!!!!

And how are you doing today?

first off *hugs*

second maybe you could ENCHANT THAT DRAGONS ICE CREAM AND TURN IT INTO SOMETHING THAT I CANT COME UP WITH!!!!!

also may I speak to the CMC? ok thanks!

APPLE BLOOM YOUR TALENT OF SPECIALTY IS. . .

oh hold on one moment I'm getting a phone call BRB!!!!!!!

Screwy: So... Who ya gonna tackle first?

With love,

~New Dawn~

Hey, which element are you going to go after first? If my portal to your world wasn't smashed, I would come, but I can't. Oh well, maybe I can fix it or make a new one. Maybe. But if I did I would be able to help as a spy.(I'm a changeling queen in that world, if you couldn't tell.)

:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright: Oh I feel SOOOO evil, and a lot of ponies are going to hate me for this but, *Clears throat* My liege Screwball have you ever heard of the particular plant called..... poison joke? I tell you, you're going to love it, it will be a perfect, subtle way to cause chaos without it being tied back to you. Word of advise, don't use it on the Elements, Applebloom or any pony close to them in particular, as they(Elements) would recognize it immediately. Give it to the lesser known ponies so it'll take more time before they find out. It'll be especially effective to the non-ponyville citizens, or done during the absence of Zecora.
Also~ Zecora has a lotta unique ingredients for potions~ Now whatever can we do with it I wonder?? Hmm..... Opportunities, opportunities. *Cackle* Good luck and free that awesome father of yours. You have LOTS of supporters rooting for you and your daddy. :yay: Kick sunbut's flank for Discord.:pinkiehappy:

Why don't you try to make reverse-Elements of Harmony (Discord actually tried to do that I'm pretty sure), the Elements of Chaos?

Screwball, now you have the most chaotic fillies by your side what about the most chaotic mare? Pinkie Pie! And she is an element barer so once she is on your side the elements won't work and you gane another Allie!!!! :pinkiecrazy:

*hug* do you want to know how i can do that? Weellll.........
Magic?

Hello dear Screwball a pleasure to meet you.

I'm curious how do you feel about recruiting or allying with other villains for you're plans? Also how do you feel about hiding in plain site?

If you're fine with both, how about recruiting Ahuizotl? He's not as powerful as Sombra and Chrysalis but he can be a threat. You could keep up you're act as a eccentric but harmless filly that's joined the Crusaders. While Ahuizotl acts as you're agent of chaos performing you're more noticeable plans. While you play the part of the puppet master hiding in plain site. What you think?

Will this story keep going?

Dear weird floating chaotic of joy to my life in Equestria. I like to give you an idea that no one or villain has thought of doing ever in the world of boring ponies...

We know the Elements are... well not breakable... But that doesn't mean they can be lost! Just think for a moment, sending the Elements to each world, or even in space, would make Ponies useless against you and Discord.

You have to hide them were it's hard to find that the world doesn't know they exist or better yet send the M6 to each different world to suffer living a different life of not being a Pony.

There is always going at the Tree of Harmony but that we'll call them to you for sure...

You'll really need the CMC to help Yea, but be sure to keep your cover away from the eyes of the M6. Because once spotted they'll be at your backs!!

This is so good, and I hope you continue writing...👏🏻

To Screwball: Do not hurt Spike or something else, he already is used like a machine and emotionaly hurted by rare (even if he is in love whith her and everypony actually knows it); if you say all the things thath happenned to him like u sad, he will goes to twi to confirm it and enter in the duel etape 😅; i sayin this not only cause he's the ¿lettering?, otherwise but it is like the "glue" of their friendship, when they were looking for the corrachon, Cristol freed himself only from mental control (as I remember)

Login or register to comment