• Published 21st Jul 2014
  • 435 Views, 2 Comments

The Chronicles of Summer Rain, Vol. 5 -- Faded Memories - shysage



A simple Unicorn mare falls into a terrible trap, and ALL Equestria 'forgets'...

  • ...
20
 2
 435

Chapter 11, Twin Fishing

Equestria Girls Summer Rain was still crying softly as she and her Twin, along with her sister and Shysage climbed into the Mustang. Shysage and his Mare sat in the back seat.

Shysage gave Equestria Girls Fluttershy the cell back, and thanked her for such a small consideration. However, Shysage suggested they may want to hold on to it for any future uses that might be required.

Equestria Girls Summer mentioned that everypony was gathering at the bleachers. The Mustang would get parked at the apartment, and they would walk over to the school. Rainbow Dash was running a morning Soccer practice anyway.

When they got to the bleachers, the Equestria Girls were all there waiting. The Principal sisters were not there, and Rainbow was down on the field running around.

Everypony got up quickly and took turns hugging Shysage's Mare. Summer looked a lot better than yesterday, they were all just really concerned.

Once this was done, everyone sat together on the bottom two rows of the bleachers closest to Fluttershy's apartment.

It was quiet for a minute, then Equestria Girls Summer spoke up and said "Ok, Shysage, tell us what we need to do next."

Shysage began to speak, and outlined what he felt should be their plan to rescue Equestria.

"Well, I think the next step should be finding all the Twins.

"We will probably want to use the 'Twin Link' for this. The 'Twin Link' is your ability to 'see', to communicate with your Twin.

"This will allow us to find the Twins when they are maybe half a mile away. And the 'Twin Link' coming active automatically clears the 'memory spell' that is making your Twins forget everything important anyway, so they will remember right away.

"Otherwise, it will take forever to find everypony; they could be anywhere in Equestria... Well that may still be true, but using the 'Twin Link' will be a lot faster.

"Once we find each Twin, we will probably want to bring them back through the Portal, which will erase the rest of the spells, and make it so they won't 'stick' any more. The Twins will then wait here, as they are brought through, until they are all gathered.

"Summer wants to go get her sister, so I was think--"

Equestria Girls Twilight Sparkle, Princess Twilight's Twin, spoke up timidly at this point, and said simply

"No..."

Twilight Sparkle stood up, and walked down the bleachers to the grass in front. Her arms were crossed, and one of her hands was at her chin... She was clearly still thinking. She continued, slowly

"Shysage, I am not trying to..."

Still standing on the grass, Twilight paused a minute here, then said, again slowly

"No... We are... not... doing... that..."