• Published 12th Jun 2014
  • 2,278 Views, 5 Comments

Celestia and Luna Use the Bathroom - McDronePone



The princesses find themselves needing to use the restroom.

  • ...
3
 5
 2,278

Celestia and Luna Use the Bathroom

Celestia and Luna Use the Bathroom

“Luna?” Celestia called for her sister’s attention, her starry mane disheveled and her neck wrapped by a toilet seat that was still connected to an upended toilet.

“Yes, sister,” Luna responded to her sibling from the puddle of water she sat on, a snake slithering beside her.

Celestia continued, clinging to the ledge of the hole where the bathtub was with a shower curtain draped over her. “How did this mess start in the first place?”

Luna shook her bewildered head. “I can scarcely remember.”

Celestia was returning from lowering the sun, her duties for today finished. The day went off without much commotion which bored her a bit, but at least there wasn’t a disaster. In fact, the day was so mundane and routine that it had a tiring effect on the princess. That coupled with her having to get up earlier than usual in order to attend to all the tasks on her plate for that day made her very groggy. Her eyes were barely staying open and her movements were sluggish. How Luna can be able to keep alert when she had to stay up into the day for royal affairs was an achievement all its own in Celestia’s mind. Either way, she didn’t feel like contemplating on the thought or any other as she really wanted to lie down in bed.

On her way to her chambers, an all too familiar tingling sensation caught her in her bladder. Being immortal and immensely powerful did not give the princess the privilege of ignoring Mother Nature. So she quickly trotted to the closest bathroom down the hall she was walking in.

Still tired, she kept her eyes closed if just to give them some rest, which was fine considering that she used this bathroom before and was no stranger to its surroundings. Now going off from memory she maneuvered her blinded-self to the toilet, closing the open door behind her.

Meanwhile, Luna had just finished using the toilet, equally as tired as her sister. Knowing that Celestia attending to many duties in the day meant that whatever was not finished was left for her to handle during the night, she also woke up earlier than usual and also had the need to use the bathroom. Finishing up, she flushed and got back on all fours, walking to the door she had open while oblivious to her sister walking in and closing the door behind her.

As Celestia sat on the toilet, Luna slammed her unbeknownst head onto the handle of the door, giving it a good dent as she fell back on her haunches. The sound emitted from the two impacts was enough to make Celestia flinch and open her eyes to the source, her “duties” already being attended to.

The gazes of the two sisters finally met and the dawning realization hit them the minute they realized they were in the same bathroom at the same time. They both stared at each other in awkward silence, their cheeks flushing with red in embarrassment as the sound of water hitting water continued.

Then Celestia began to snicker, which transformed into a chuckle before going into a full hearted fit of laughter.

Luna was not as easily impressed, still looking embarrassed and confused. “Um… ‘Tia, forgive me but I don’t exactly see how this is a laughing matter.”

Celestia had slowed her laughter down in order to speak. “It’s just that this is such a silly situation we’re in.”

Luna remained unamused. “’Silly’ seems a bit of an understatement.” She shook her head to shake off the embarrassment. “Well, I will do my best to forget this predicament ever happened and I hope it that there exists a memory wipe spell in the case that it does not,” she said, trying to keep her voice level.

Grasping the handle with her magic, Luna pulled it down in order to open the door. This caused the handle to snap right off the frame, now floating in her magic. Luna could not help but adopt a completely surprised expression.

Celestia could not help but give another laugh at the predicament.

Sighing, she placed the broken handle aside and opted to use a teleportation spell to take her to the other side of the door. As she tried to do this, a sharp pinch shot through her horn as he gave a wince in pain.

Celestia took notice of her sister’s sudden pained expression. “Are you alright,” she asked, concerned.

“It seems my horn was harmed when I slammed into the door,” Luna responded, sounding more annoyed than hurt over the problem.

Celestia felt little calmer at the tone of her voice, knowing she was more peeved than in pain. “We’ll have the nurse staff give you look over once we get the door opened,” she began. “But really, Luna, there’s no need to be so flabbergasted over this bathroom fiasco. I know it’s not every day that you accidently walk into the same bathroom that your sister is using, but at least no pony was harmed.”

Luna gave Celestia a flat look as she used her hoof to point to her horn.

“Or, at least no serious injury,” She said with chuckle.

Finishing up, Celestia cleaned up and then stood back on all fours. “Now let’s see about getting that door open.” She was about to flush when an odd tugging feeling came from her tail. She looked back and was agape in shock at the sight of a snake coming out of the toilet biting onto her tail.

Both the princesses, whom faced down the chaotic Discord, the evils of King Sombra, and even each other in battle, shrieked in unexpected terror at the realization of the sake’s presence.

Celestia shot off from her seat, flaring her wings in flight as she moved to her side closest to the bathtub. Doing so caused her horn to become caught in one of the rings that held the shower curtain up, rendering her stuck. Meanwhile, Luna tried to use her magic to yank the snake off, but the effort became too much for her bruised horn to handle. So she opted to yank the snake off manually, wrapping her hooves against the beast and trying with all her might to pull it off. Seeing as how that did not work, she quickly moved to flush the toilet in the hope that the force of the flush would pull the slithery serpent right off. However, all this ending up doing was raising the water level over the rim, spilling the liquid onto the floor where the screws that held the toilet in place began to loosen.

As this happened, Celsestia was now stuck in a tug of war between the snake and the shower ring. Try as she might have, she could not get out of the struggle. The only other option she could think of now was to use her own magic to try and yank the reptile off. The aura of her horn envelope the snake and was pulling it away from Celestia tail, though the beast’s fangs still held on. Luna tried to assist in this manner by hand, pulling the snake in the same direction. Surprisingly, the snake not only kept a firm hold on the princess’ tail but also seemed to be held to the toilet, as the sisters’ efforts could not even pull it out of the toilet as if it was stuck in it.

In the face of the losing battle, Celestia decided to give one more great force to pull the snake off. She flapped her wings opposite to the reptile’s direction as hard she could, hoping that the added force would be enough to end this conflict.

This last ditch effort served to not only free Celestia of the snake’s bite but also to send her flying upward, breaking the rack that held the curtain from the walls as her head slammed into the ceiling.

At the same time, the toilet could not take the constant pulling and the loose screws were finally ripped from their place, sending the entirety of the toilet flying—snake still stuck to it. Luna watched in shock as the porcelain seat arced upward and then back down towards her. In an instant the snake, the toilet and its contents came crashing down on the princess’ head, knocking down onto the floor.

Celestia fell down into the bath tub dazed and with a shower curtain now covering her face. However, before she could even have a coherent thought of what was going on, the sound of cracking resounded around her. She looked beyond the tub’s rim to see cracks in the floor surrounding the tub. Before she knew it, the floor gave way and the tub fell through the newly made hole in the floor. Celestia just managed the time to grab onto the ledge before she fell through as well, too startled and confused to even think about using her wings.

On the level below the bath room were a step-ladder, some tools, and a construction crew who seemed to have been renovating the room and had previously altered the room’s ceiling under the bath tub. Suffice to say, they were stunned.

The whole ordeal lasted only for no more than a minute, yet it still managed to cause great destruction and confusion.

“Luna?” Celestia called for her sister’s attention, her starry mane disheveled and her neck wrapped by a toilet seat that was still connected to an upended toilet.

“Yes, sister,” Luna responded to her sibling from the puddle of water she sat on, the snake slithering beside her.

Celestia continued, clinging to the ledge of the hole where the bathtub was with a shower curtain draped over her. “How did this mess start in the first place?”

Luna shook her bewildered head. “I can scarcely remember.”

The toilet snake slithered under the door, down the hallway, onto some stairs leading to the main floor, past numbers of ponies, through the garden, and eventually went up a wall where it slithered over the ramparts and for a small alcove on the side of the mountain Canterlot was built into. There it began to laugh maniacally, its voice reverberating against the walls before it disappeared in a puff of smoke. In its place was none other than the Prankster Deity himself, Discord, who rolled around on the floor in utter laughter.

Comments ( 5 )

This was actually not that bad. I've seen better renditions of this plot, though.

Oh my Faust. This was HILLARIOUS!

:pinkiehappy: That made me laugh in rl.

Discord, you troll.

This is hilarious! Oh Discord, you despicable but still hilarious troll!

Login or register to comment