• Published 11th Jun 2014
  • 7,887 Views, 64 Comments

My little Venom: a monster inside - Shadowheart332



A week after the events of the canterlot wedding. Twilight is visited by a black slime beast in her sleep. What could happen...

  • ...
12
 64
 7,887

chapter 4: friends or enemies (part 1) [edited]

time: 6:20
Back at Canterlot

Shining was arriving at Canterlot after the news about his sister. He could not help but feel he was responsible for what is happening.

As soon as he enters the throne room he sees all the others including Celestia.

"Alright what is this all about and what does it have to do with my sister?" Asked Shining in a calm but firm manner.

"Well Shining I called you here for a reason but you must keep yourself calm for what I'm about to tell you." Celestia said.

Shining Armor breathed in and out and prepared for the worst.

"I'm sure that you have been told of the legend of the symbiotes." stated Celestia.

"Yes, but wasn’t that just an old mare's tale?" Shining asked wondering what a myth has to do with this.

"Unfortunately that tale is as real as Discord." Celestia said.

Now Shining could almost know know what the bad news was as Celestia continued.

"It seems as though a symbiote has come to Equestria in search of a host and I fear that host is Twilight." stated Celestia

"M-my sister, we have to do something before she..." Shining said only to be cut off by Celestia.

"Falls victim to the symbiote. Yes I agree. Which is why I'm sending you and the Elements back to Ponyville to confront this Venom and free Twilight from the symbiote, and if you can, to capture the symbiote." said Celestia as she prepared the things that they would need for the battle to come.

"What about you, aren't you coming with us?” Rainbow asked.

"I will soon but as a last resort." Celestia said.

With that they all exit the throne room set on course for Ponyville

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: The ruins of Ponyville

Once they arrived they all soon noticed the damage done along with dark clouds.

"Wow Ponyville really let itself go." Rainbow stated.

"No it didn’t silly Ponyville is right here." said Pinkie, while everypony facehoofed or rolled their eyes.

"Twilight most have been searching for you all after your first encounter." Shining said looking around at the damages. Then they heard a voice behind them.

"well well we were about to think you had fled for your lives, glad we were wrong.” Twilight said in a dark tone.

"Twi you need to get a hold yourself this thing is making you do this. Just back down now and we won’t hurt you." Rainbow said as they all got in a defensive position.

"Oh but then it would not be any fun NOW WOULD IT!!" Twilight said as she shot a bolt of magic at Rainbow Dash.

"Ha ya messed." smirked Rainbow.

Then Twilight transformed into Venom and shifted from Unicorn to Pegasi and took off, slamming her head into Rainbow Dash who landed in a broken house.

Venom then let out a loud roar.

Applejack and Rarity charged at Venom who now landed.

to their surprise Venom shifted from Pegasi to Earth Pony and slammed her hooves on the ground creating an earthquake which hit both Applejack and Rarity.

Rainbow was back in action as she and Fluttershy tried to attack Venom.

Venom then shifted from Earth Pony to Unicorn. She then used her magic to grab Fluttershy in midair and swung her at Rainbow slamming both of them on the ground.

Venom then let a chuckle.

She turns to see a familiar face. "Well we did not expect to see you here." Venom said with a hiss.

"Twily remember who you are..." said Shining Armor only to be cut short by a bolt of magic

"NEVER CALL US THAT WE ARE VENOM!!" shouted Venom in anger.

Shining, trying to stand back up, turned his head to Pinkie and said "go get anything loud you have." Pinkie, not knowing what he was getting at with this, just shrugged and jumped all the way to Sugarcube Corner.

"I don't want to hurt you Twily, but I will if I must." said Shining as he got back up.

He then shot a beam of magical energy at Venom, who in turn did the same. As both beams hit each other, Venom soon finds that she becoming overpowered and is hit and sent flying as the beam continued to hit her and slammed into a building which then falls apart on top of her.

Panting, Shining and the four others approached the wrecked building.

Soon a rumble was heard as Venom jumped right out and lands in front of them. As Venom landed, they all got back in defense position.

"We must say we underestimated you Shining Armor, but we have one more trick up our sleeves." hissed Venom.

She then started anther transformation, as her horn grew longer and grew a pair of larger wings. When the transformation was complete, she was the size of Luna.

As she landed, she let an angrier roar, and thunder could be heard all around as it started to rain.

all froze in fear. Shining was the first to speak, "That's impossible."

With that Venom charged at them.

to be continued....

Author's Note:

this is were it all starts to come to a close. i wanted a big battle between venom and fluttershy, rarity, rainbow dash, applejack, and shining armor.
do know pinkie and celestia will join in the next chapter and play a more bigger role in defeating venom.
don't worry about spike he will return later. and feel free to adding any music if you wish.