• Published 11th Jun 2014
  • 7,887 Views, 64 Comments

My little Venom: a monster inside - Shadowheart332



A week after the events of the canterlot wedding. Twilight is visited by a black slime beast in her sleep. What could happen...

  • ...
12
 64
 7,887

chapter 3: the history of the Symboites [edited]

time: 2:32

after much talk with Spike about the whole Twilight and Venom thing. Spike finally sends a letter to Princess Celestia. soon enough they receive letter back telling them to get on a train to Canterlot as fast as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Canterlot
time: 2:54

in the throne room Celestia can be seen pacing with worry. Luna, on the other hoof, was just as worried, but did not really show it.

"Is there anything I can do for you, Tia?" Luna said with a little worry in her voice.

"I'm afraid not my sister." Celestia stated, when they heard a guard approach with news.

"Your Highnesses they have arrived." stated the unicorn guard, while the five ponies and dragon came in right behind.

"good." Celestia said while turning to Luna. 'Sister I wish to speak to them alone." stated Celestia.

Luna just nods and walks out of the room.

"Now may be wondering what has happened to Twilight and what is making her act so aggressive towards others." said Celestia receiving nods from all of them.

“Well it seems a beast has returned to Equestria even though we had thought that it would not return for another million years." stated Celestia.

"But why did it choose now to return and why did it choose Twilight?" Rainbow asked.

"That is because the creature feeds off of anger and it must have sensed it in Twilight." Celestia said.

"It feeds off of anger eww." Rarity said with a shiver at the thought of it feeding on her.

"The creature bonds with a "host" which it needs to survive. But to the host it gives power and the creature makes the host want to kill any that think otherwise.” Celestia said.

"But what...um...is the name the creature?' Fluttershy asked.

"Well Fluttershy it is called a Symbiote as it was named when me and my sister first encountered it." Celestia said.

"Anyways ah think we should do something before that thing gets somepony injured." stated Applejack while the others nod in agreement.

"It’s not as easy as you think, for we were only able to defeat it last by using my sister's loud voice.” Celestia said.

“And why is that?” Rainbow asked.

"The Symbiote seems to hate loud noises.” Celestia said.

"I know the feeling." said Fluttershy looking at the ground.

"It also seems to hate fire." Celestia said.

“Well what are we waiting for let’s go find Twilight!" said Pinkie bouncing to the exit.

"Hold it. I'm going to send a message to Twilight's brother. He may want to know about this, and he may be able to help." said Celestia writing a message to Shining Armor.

"But what about Cadence and aren’t those two on a honeymoon?" Spike asked.

"Yes but I think Shining is more up to this task this his new wife, and because I think Cadence would only remind Twilight more of the "event"." said Celestia now preparing the massage to be sent.

"Spike if you please?" asked Celestia while Spike saluted, took the scroll and sends it on its way to Shining Armor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
time: 4:32

"Hmm what’s this?" Shining said mostly to himself.

"What is it dear?" said Cadence with worry.

"It seems Celestia is in need of me, it says it has to do with my....sister."

to be continued

Author's Note:

this chapter i wanted to make history that celestia and Luna crossed with symboites. mostly to talk about what a symbiote can do and what there weakness are.
spolier alert: i do plain to have pinkie be the one save the day at the end