• Published 6th Jun 2014
  • 1,436 Views, 9 Comments

Spike's Reality - TheN0tSoNice



When your unappreciated for far too long you feel no longer wanted.

  • ...
15
 9
 1,436

A look at the past (Final Chapter)

As they arrive at the rhyming zebras home they knock on the door awaiting for Zecora. Zecora opens the door and says "Ahh welcome my pony friends please come in, I was simply enjoying my din". " Zecora we have a huge problem" Apple Jack says showing her Spike

"I see Spike that you've taken a beating, please tell me who would do something so unpleasing. "Twilights gotten a hold of the Alicorn Amulet and we just wanna how she got it do you have any idea. "Twilight said it was for her studies, I wasn't expecting the results to be so bloody"

"hmmmm I wonder how Twilight got that necklace on, she knew what it would do and she's usually more responsible than that for her to slip up" said Apple Jack with a questioning tone.

"Perhaps we still might, this potion should be able to shed some light" said Zecora "awesome soooo whats the potion do anyway just looks like some ordinary purple elixir" Rainbow said with interest in the purple drink.

"It's simple just take a drink of this dark magic potion, and you will be able to travel through time and motion"

"Well than sounds easy enough" replied Rarity

"I don't know seems awfully dangerous" Fluttershy said hiding behind everypony

"I bet it's going to be awesome" said Rainbow Dash

"I wanna drink the purple stuff" Pinkie Pie said with excitement and delight.

"Well then looks like were all in this together give it here Zecora".

Zecora handed each of them a glass and each of them drank it before they left Zecora had explained they would only be projected into the past and wouldn't actually be allowed to interact with anything only see.

Time and space began to warp around the ponies they traveled back to what appeared to be early morning today they saw Twilight enter her house with the Alicorn Amulet inside the box.

Twilight looked at Spike sleeping peacefully and said to herself "Maybe this time I'll make him breakfast he's been so helpful lately and he deserves a reward for his hardwork.

Spike almost couldn't believe what he was hearing never in a million years would he have imagined Twilight working hard so that he was happy it made him joyous and regretted what he had said to Twilight she's right I am lucky I got to live with Twilight and even if she meant it he didn't care he's glad she got him from the entrance exam he began crying with tears of happiness.

Before Twilight did anything she took out the Alicorn Amulet and examined it for about 2 minutes then started whispering to herself "I'm an Alicorn so I should be able to withstand the corruption powers contained within the amulet, well alright it's time to see how improved my powers will be.

Spike ran at Twilight disregarding the fact that he couldn't interact with her "Twilight please don't I beg you I'll do all the chores and even work you don't want to do please please" Spike was groveling at the floor his tears changed from happy to pity as he watched Twilight attach the necklace her body shifted in displeasure Spike could do nothing but watch as her friend squabbled in pain before him. Once the seal between Twilight and the necklace ended her iris's changed to red along with her aura that surrounded her horn. Twilight tried a simple levitation spell and a boulder out her house, she lifted it with ease she wondered what else could she levitate she tried levitating the house and again with ease she did so as the drop her house back down all the books fell off the shelves along with waking up Spike.

"wait a minute" Spike said remembering from this morning this is where our fight was about to begin.
And as Spike was correct he watched himself get smashed into the wall and the verbal dispute that made him shatter. He
had to put a stop to this he came up with a plan if they could show Twilight that she still cares about Spike and her friends they might be able to release her from the amulets control.

The projection vanished they were now back in Zecoras home "Are you going to stay, or have you figured out how to change Twilights bad ways" Zecora said glancing at Spike " I have I'm going to remind Twilight of what we mean to her what she means to me" Zecora smiled "Good then go and complete your quest, you must make haste with not a moments rest" Spike and the others stormed off to Twilights library

Spike was at the front entrance to the library along with Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Apple Jack they all yelled to get Twilight to come out from her home.

Twilight disrupted by the noise went to investigate and opened her door and walked outside only to see Spike and the others. "Whats the worthless piece of trash doing back here I thought I told you if I see you again I'd kill you" Twilight said with such arrogance.
"Twilight you've got to stop this I know we fought and I know it wasn't your fault it's that amulet its corrupting your soul you've got to get rid of it" Spike said trying to stay as calm as possible.
"Yes darling you have been acting a bit rude and un-lady like" Rarity exclaimed
"Please Twi no one likes a meany mean meaner pants" Said Pinkie Pie in the most serious voice she could muster
"Lets be honest Twilight we both know this isn't who you are you gotta get rid of the necklace" said Apple Jack
"She's right you really hurt Spike Twilight who knows what could happen the next time he may not be so lucky" said Rainbow Dash
"Please Twilight stop this now before its too late" said Fluttershy

Twilight smirked "Oh yeah and what are you five going to do all of you are nothing compared to what I have become this amulet has shown me the true light you five are weak almost as disgraceful as the poor wittle baby dragon" Twilight levitated and threw Spike across the street.

Rainbow Dash lashed out and charged at Twilight. Twilight caught her and held her by her wings "Seriously did you really think that would work your as stupid as you fast" Twilight slams Rainbow Dash repeatedly into the ground until she can't move and then constrains her wings magically bound together.

"Seeing her friend was in trouble Fluttershy out instinct raced towards Twilight. "Oh whats this attacking from the back Fluttershy how low of you". Twilight charged back at her using her magic to increase her speed driving her into the ground nearly splitting her body in half. "Well you did always want to be a tree didn't you" Twilight said as she cackled returning back to her home.

Apple Jack lassos Twilights legs "Ye doggy I got me a live one" Twilight lifted Apple Jack into the air "I bet you rely a lot on your legs huh, walking, running, bucking you're one job, it would be a shame if somepony oh I don't know were take that away from you" at that instant Twilight broke both of Apple Jacks back legs in half. Apple Jack shrieked in horrific pain as she plummeted back down to earth.

Twilight saw Rarity trying to help Rainbow Dash undo the bound spell on her wings. Twilight charges Rarity into the tree wall "You know Rarity I always did like your craftsmanship but I think you should let me give it a try" Twilight then took copper wire and began sewing her two front hooves together.

"Oh and last is chuckles c'mon Pinkie Pie say something funny" "Twilight why, why are you doing this your hurting the people you love" Pinkie said as she accepted her faith. Twilight gain control of her conscious for a few seconds "Pinkie whats going I can't control myself" But it was short-lived as the corruption began to take hold of her again "Well can't slip up like that again now can we, you know what you deserve special treatment" Twilight used her magic to send Pinkie into a world of illusion eventually sending her into insanity.

With all the ponies out of the way Twilight returned to her home when suddenly "Ow what is this" Twilight said as Spike had bitten into her back. Twilight pulled Spike off with her magic and sent him hurdling at the library Spike coughed up blood he'd been impaled upon a tree branch. Twilight realized what she had done her conscious came back this time long enough for her to remove the Amulet off her neck and rushed towards Spike and pulled him off the branch and laid him on the ground. Twilight was crying horrified with what she's done to her friends most importantly Spike she closed his wounds it was too late the branch had punctured apart his heart. "Spike I'm..... I'm so sorry I.. I don't know why I had no control and I can't do anything to save you. Spike shushed Twilight and in his last words he said "It's okay Twilight were friends right I forgive you. Thank you for taking care of me all these years i..... love..... you

Author's Note:

R.I.P
My first fan fic let me know what you guys think and I'll make more if you really enjoy

Comments ( 6 )

fuck ever happened to that breakfast spike set aside? did she eat it? did it grow legs? I NEED TO KNOW.:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

It was good. BTW if someone talking after the person who just talked it is a new paragraph.

4514668 I'll keep that in mind thank you glad you liked it

Well was at least worth the read.

That is a dark ending...

A sequel would be really nice and what happened to the main 6?

Login or register to comment