• Published 3rd Jun 2014
  • 3,897 Views, 71 Comments

Apple Juice - DragonflyDreams



Applejack has problems when a certain unicorn returns to Ponyville, and confesses her undying love and lust for the country mare.

Comments ( 11 )

nice endiing and are you going to mark this story as complete now

5267257 Thank you :raritywink: and Yup, I'm just going through the whole thing doing a final check for any spelling mistakes I may have missed first :)

5267267 your welcome and ok

They didn't even sandwiched her!

5267417 will you be making a sequel or just leave it to the readers imagination?

5297123 Possible sequel in the very very distant future, but for now it's up to the readers imagination :) If anyone would like to write a sequel to this story then be my guest.

I can imagine trixie flopping like a fish as the orgasm ripped through her, then she slept for several days... Then develope a fear of... Electricity and ice

I'm amazed you got through a heavily magical molestation scene with three mares, where NONE of them grew enormous cocks.


... I sorta wish they had.

Neat story though ~

6657962 Haha, thank you. I ain't really into cocks :P So don't think I could do them justice, other people would be better writing that kind of stuff.

Hey guys! I've started a new group and need some people to kick it off. It's a group where you create your own contests, and enter contests made by others. My reason for making it, is that the other groups for contests and competitions are never updated. Please feel free to join and create some awesome contests for people to enter :)
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/209560/the-contest-corner

Login or register to comment