• Published 12th Jun 2014
  • 961 Views, 9 Comments

Facing My Past - PrincessDiscord



Filthy Rich once made a trade to have a perfect life. On Diamond Tiara's eleventh birthday, he is shown a flashback of the trade, and must tell Diamond Tiara the truth. Life gets harder when he has to bring Diamond Tiara, turning into Screwball,

  • ...
0
 9
 961

4. Derp Power

The next morning, Screwball and Filthy Rich left Twilight's Tree. It was very busy, and many ponies were boarding the train. Then Filthy Rich remembered. Today was the grand opening of a new shop in Manehattan. It was going to sell the most exquisite fashions, and all of them made by Rarity. She was sending them to Coco Pommel, because her close friend was going to be the manager. And it's not easy for Earth pony to dodge giant, colorful hooves. But Screwball left Filthy Rich in the dust, and flew to her best friend. Derpy Hooves.
Derpy was doing her mail run, when Screwball landed on her head.
"Hey! What was that for?" Derpy asked. She raised her hoof and took off her hat. Screwball danced on top of the hat, and suddenly, her work outfit changed into a Halloween costume.
"Screwball!" Derpy shouted. Most of the ponies in the town center glanced, annoyed by Derpy.

Filthy Rich was still running around town. He dodged lots of ponies, some of which he recognized. There was the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Mayor Mare, Mr. and Mrs. Cake, and even Spike. He hitched rides on ponies like Applejack, but then he saw a flash of light.

Screwball wrote a small not of instruction to her Best Friend.
Dear Derpy

I need your help. I need to get to Filthy Rich. Could you use your Derp Power to make all the other ponies disappear?
Love,
Screwball

Derpy began to flash, and soon there was a blinding flash of light. All the ponies looked down to notice that they were invisible, allowing Filthy Rich to run strait to Derpy.
"Derpy,I appreciate all your help." Filthy Rich said. Derpy looked at him while also glaring at that lemon pie muffin over there. So Delicious. Must. Have.

"Muffin!!!" Derpy cried, with Filthy Rich and Screwball hanging on her tail. She bolted through the city, and soon became airborne. When Derpy made a rough landing, Filthy Rich was knocked out. He rolled off, his lifeless body falling through the clouds. Screwball caught him, and landed on a roof, which froze over, sprouting popcorn trees. Oops.

Author's Note:

Wow. Almost 250 views on my first story. thank you so much for reading.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment