• Published 12th Jun 2014
  • 961 Views, 9 Comments

Facing My Past - PrincessDiscord



Filthy Rich once made a trade to have a perfect life. On Diamond Tiara's eleventh birthday, he is shown a flashback of the trade, and must tell Diamond Tiara the truth. Life gets harder when he has to bring Diamond Tiara, turning into Screwball,

  • ...
0
 9
 961

Prologue: 11 Years Ago

Filthy Rich stood in front of Discord in an alternate reality.

"Look, Discord, can you help? I am on the streets with my wife, who is sick and my baby daughter. We are homeless on the streets of Canterlot. Please, Discord, I will do anything for my family." The mighty stone statue of Discord shook the dream world.

"Anything, you say?" Discord spoke. "Anything?"

"Yes, anything! Please Discord, anything!"

"Here is my only daughter. I will take your daughter. Filthy Rich, this is a test of skill. My daughter, Screwball, will disguise herself as Diamond Tiara. Diamond, you see, will be stored in a tracker ball, where I will know where Screwball is, and she will see everything Screwball sees, and will be able to control Screwball's actions. All for fame and fortune."

Filthy Rich thought about this trade. His own daughter, would he ever see her again. Discord read Filthy Rich's mind.

"On her 11th birthday, Screwball will begin to become Screwball again. You have 5 days to get your Diamond Tiara. If you don't, she will teleport back to me and you will never see Diamond Tiara again. Got it?' Discord asked

"Got it." Filthy Rich replied, walking out of the Dream World with a copy of his real daughter.

When Filthy Rich returned, his wife has built a mansion in Ponyville where they had once built a shack. Filthy Rich's wife, Sweetheart, had also gotten a job.

"Hey Filthy Rich! We're filthy rich!" the new Nurse Sweetheart called from the balcony. Filthy Rich walked inside the mansion, and it was the most beautiful place he had ever seen. It had quartz and marble flooring, elegant paintings, golden wallpaper, a grand piano, anything you could imagine was in this house. Discord had worked his magic and Filthy Rich was in for some 11 years of his life.