• Published 22nd May 2014
  • 3,093 Views, 34 Comments

Daring Do and the Really Important Thing - TheCamel



Derpy messed up, and she needs something really important. She hires Daring Do to help her retrieve it. How the hell do you think it ends?

  • ...
5
 34
 3,093
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

Lol, Daring got raped by cocoa bean vines. XD

4477794
I'm actually kinda proud of coming up with that one... I've never found anyone else use it.

This story was just pure gold. Good work man.

So that what all of this was for. :rainbowlaugh:

Poor Daring, although I am a bit sad there was no Derpy X Daring fun times.

I'm a huge fan of accidental aphrodisiacs. Great read.
Is there a previous story that goes into detail about the Blackbeak scenes though? If there isn't, there should be one. That portion really roused my curiosity
:twistnerd:.

4548122

About time someone expressed interest in that back story.

There's no backstory yet... But there will be soon!

4548839
Oh goodie. Looking forward to it. :derpyderp2:
To be honest, I experienced a weird emotion while reading those parts. Hard to put it into words, but I want to read more about it.

4477794 so much lol at that pun :rainbowlaugh:

Oh celestia this was interesting to read :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

THE PORN O YES THE PORN AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4590164 So I'm looking through the description and being skeptical if there'll be any sex content in it. Then I scroll to the comments section...

... Alright, I'll admit that while I called some of that plot, I did not see that punch line coming... Totally worth it though.

Well... I didn't hate it. You can quote me on that.

Daring had to admit that the bean tasted good, but the taste was also very familiar. She couldn’t quite put her hoof on it until Derpy spoke up again.
“It’s also weird how they grow. They grow on these vines instead of on trees.”






Well.... Daring got fucked by Cocoa bean vines..... love it

sweet. sweet victory.

Most excellent.

Login or register to comment