• Published 5th Jun 2014
  • 1,424 Views, 130 Comments

Friendship is Revolution - ultiville



These documents present the adventures of Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship, in a different human world than the one she found through the mirror.

  • ...
24
 130
 1,424

PreviousChapters Next
June 20, Entry 2 - Dread and Supporting Materials

A printed copy of the following comment, posted to popular online fan blog [redacted], was included as Exhibit 12 in evidence in Twilight Sparkle vs. the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Dear [site admin handle redacted],

#1 - Seriously, there's so much wrong with this picture I don't know where to start. Why did the artist decide I needed hands and breasts? (Ok, I know why, but Celestia, why!) My research indicates human spines can't bend that way, and I know pony ones can't, so how in the world did I get in that pose? That looks really painful. I guess I'm good enough at shapeshifting magic now that I could do that, but I have no idea why I would want to. And I'm sort of scared that the artist does. Also, I wish they hadn't drawn me dressed like that, because I now know far more about human intimate apparel than I ever wanted to.

And ok, I can see why someone might think I want to hook up with Rainbow Dash, or Applejack, or even Fluttershy or Pinkie or Cherilee or Mac, they're all good ponies and my friends. But why is my tongue doing that to Trixie's muzzle? I know you've seen the show, she was a jerk both times I met her! I mean, I know she's a pony with plenty of good features and I didn't see her at her best, but why would I want to make out with her? Come on now.

Finally, why did you decide to post this anyway? I thought this was supposed to be an all-ages site, and I know if I'd seen that as a filly I'd have had all sorts of awkward questions. Even more than I do now, I mean.

Regards,

Twilight Sparkle

Exhibits 13-97 are the printed copies of comments, written by the same user, on the rest of the images in the post.


June 20, Entry 2 - "Dread"

I hope Rachel gets here soon. I don't even know what to do.

Oh, she's knocking now. Thank Celestia.


The following is a print copy of a private message sent by user Shades to user RealPrincessofFriendship on site [redacted], June 20, 11:37pm EST.

I know what you are, and you belong with me. I know you know it. Come back, or I'll make you. Meet me on the roof 24 hours from midnight. Don't miss it. I won't just let you get away.

PreviousChapters Next