• Published 27th Jul 2014
  • 851 Views, 21 Comments

Portmaster - RandomBlank



1000 years into the future, for ponies Equestria is an utopia, machines doing all menial jobs. But for these machines - replicants - it's slavery without rights and hope... until a pony falls in love with one "law enforcement device".

Comments ( 6 )

I actually really enjoyed this story! :raritystarry:
Thank you for writing it. :twilightsmile:

This got a variety of reactions out of me, all at once. Not really sure how to describe how I feel about this story and since I’m not particularly interested in being introspective right now I’ll stick with the one thing I can say with certainty: I’m glad you wrote this and I’m glad that I read it.

Well, I'll be damned. A fic set within the awesome universe of Transistance? Awesome! I actually didn't expect me finding this one. Of all the stories I edited, I think Transistance had to be my favorite besides Reach. I'm going to have to give this story a read sometime.

Dan
Dan #4 · Aug 2nd, 2015 · · ·

Batty's law: Any sufficiently advanced android (equoid), hates his menial labor job as much as you hate yours.

i.ytimg.com/vi/jvFYgELj2X0/maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks blank, that was a hell of a story.

Excellent stuff here. You pulled the story along amazingly. In the end, even though you killed off a main character, you were able to finish it off perfectly. I love stories that tell us how things turn out in the longer term. They are the most satisfying that way. And that last line was probably the best last line ever.

Login or register to comment