• Published 28th Jul 2014
  • 23,875 Views, 240 Comments

Choose Your Own Clopventure - Kaidan



Mare, Stallion, Vinyl, Scootaloo, or Twilight. These choices, and many more, await you as you step into Ponyville with a single goal in mind: Getting laid.

Comments ( 19 )

Mmph! I knew you'd have vore in here.
:heart:

So, do are all the options going to be pointless and ridiculous, or am I just somehow missing all the decent ones?

Chapter 48... definitely my fave:heart:

Called it when this thing started, surprise vore. I'm hoping for more, of the pony-on-pony variety :raritywink:

I'm happy.

The first m/m and I die......fuck.

5083785
Yeah, I've been planning 4-6 male scenarios but haven't had the time and the mood... it will make the next update for sure.

5113601
I guess you didn't look through my posted stories well enough. I'm no stranger to anything but HiE :pinkiehappy:

5066779

At the start of the project it was about clop apparently, but now it devolved into a competition of absurd deaths and bad ends.

There needs to be more choose your own clop stories, this is amazing! I love how I never really know whats coming and the variety of fetishes involved. I would definitely love to see more from this story. I can only hope you get more ponies to choose from, not sure what fetishes are actually left untouched but I am more than happy to find out. Keep up the amazing work!:pinkiehappy:

This story has been moved from my favorites to my "Just WTF" folder, don't worry, that's a good thing.

If I go out, I want to go out on a runaway ferris wheel.

Could there be a story out there more gory and disgusting, NO! I almost gagged reading this, I guess it takes all kinds, if I don't find one of these chapters pleasing I'm going to be rather dissapointed though, as I heard this guy Kaidan was a good writer.

6609731
What do you mean? :rainbowhuh: I haven't read this story in forever (from the amount of time that passed from that comment :twilightsheepish:)

6858761 You did indeed.

7290825

The inferior crus (or lateral, or external pillar) is the stronger and is formed by that portion of the inguinal ligament which is inserted into the pubic tubercle; it is curved so as to form a kind of groove, upon which, in the male, the spermatic cord rests.

in other words the thing in the middle of a horses (or in this case pony) dick any more questions?no. ok goodbye

Hope you'll put a few new chapters into this(or any of them) once weird life shit stops happening. This one was a pretty neat find, even if it only feels half-finished.

the dj one where you pick condom or no condom

Back nearly a year and a half later to say please don't switch to cancelled this is a really cool concept that not a lot of other folks have explored, thanku!

Login or register to comment