• Published 28th May 2014
  • 2,178 Views, 48 Comments

my life wouldnt be the same without her - RAINBOWRenee01



discord loves fluttershy and fluttershy loves discord, but they both dont know that they love eachother. what will happen, will they get together in love and harmony, or will it end sadly and break there friendship, what will happen.....

  • ...
20
 48
 2,178

The preparation

Fluttershy and her friends were getting ready for the gala like any girl would be doing, squealing, doing each other's hair and make-up and getting into there new gowns, rainbowdash wasn't there because she was finally asked to join the wonderbolts, but rd said she would make sure she was there.

They all looked absolutely dashing, but the most beautiful girl was fluttershy.
She had a green strapless dress on with butterfly earrings to match.
But they all looked very beautiful.

"OMG I AM SO NERVOUSCITED" pinkie squealed, while jumping up and down that the mad girl she was.

"Pinkie pie again that isn't even a real word" applejack stated, then chuckled a little seeing fluttershy gazing out the window.

Aj walked over to the young girl and sat by her to get fluttershy's attention

"Anything you wanna talk about sugarcube?" Applejack asked, concerned about her shy friend
Fluttershy looked at Aj and smiled sweetly,
"Im fine don't worry... just nervous" fluttershy said looking bk out the window with a nervous look on her face

Applejack knew fluttershy was nervous because discord was going to be there and its a masquerade gala so she wouldn't recognize him only if he took of his mask.

There was a knock at the door and a loud 'YEAH' at the door princess twilight went to open the door but rarity stepped in her way

"HE CANNOT COME IN WE'RE GETTING READY" rarity shouted with anger

"Rarity we're already done" twilight stated in a calm tone and opened the door. All the girls put on there masks and went outside and into the carriage, then headed there way to the canterlot masquerade, with fluttershy hoping to see her masked prince there and tell him how she felt.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________