• Published 26th Apr 2014
  • 608 Views, 3 Comments

A New Leaf for Twilight Sparkle - rainbowdashrules95



Will Twilight ever save the Crystal Empire after randomly arriving at Celestia's Castle? Twilight must find a way to go back in time to fix what she has messed up on.

  • ...
9
 3
 608

Chapter 1

Twilight Sparkle recently realized that the crystal heart that she made was a fake. Her friends try to hide the crystal heart from the crystal ponies while King Sombra is trying to get past Cadence's magical shield protecting the crystal empire. Twilight went into the castle to find the crystal heart. She found the way to his castle by using her magic, or though she realized. All she seen was a ton of stairs going all the way down.

Twilight trotted down while Spike stayed upstairs. After tumbling down an entire flight of stairs, she seen a door. She tried to open it with her real magic, but it didn't work. So she used the trick Princess Celestia taught Twilight. The door opened with a bright light.

“Spike, I think it's here.” She went into the door and all of a sudden showed up in Princess Celestia's castle.

“What are you doing here?” Celestia said with anger.

“I don't know. I opened the door and--”

“And now you must go.” Celestia said while cutting off Twilight

“Go where?”

“Doesn't matter to me. You failed the test Twilight!”

Twilight was completely shocked when hearing that, where Twilight never fails.

“I don't understand! The Test--”

“Not only will you not be moving on to the next level of your studies, you won't continue your studies at all!”

“But, you never said about no longer being your student if I failed.”

Twilight starts to shed tears.

Princess Celestia puts her wing aside Twilight, then pushes her in front of her.

“Didn't I?” Celestia continued

“But, what do I do now?”

Twilight then looks at the wall where there is a new panel. The panel has King Sombra taking over a crystal pony. Twilight then lays on the ground crying. Princess Celestia then comes back.

“You are now banished from Equestria. Go pack your things, and don't ever think about coming back!” Celestia said with great fury.

“But, where do I go?”

“I don't care, just not here.”

“But what about my friends? What about Spike?”

“You don't need to worry about them. They are still in the Empire and are enslaved. Plus you betrayed them, so they will not care about you. Now go.”

“But-” "

Go. I want you out of Equestria!”

She whistles and two guards take her out of the castle.

“Goodbye Twilight!”

The doors slam closed. Twilight walks down the stairs, every teardrop hitting each step.

Twilight walks down to the train station. She sits on the bench crying. The train then arrives and Twilight goes on the train. Twilight takes a seat right next to a pony reading the newspaper. The doors close.

“I can't believe what happened to the Crystal Empire.” Said the pony next to Twilight, reading a newspaper.

“Reading the article?”

“No I escaped before King Sombra saw me. I miss Twilight though.”

“Yeah.”

Twilight's eyes began to grow. She looked at the pony reading the newspaper. She saw a rainbow colored tail.

“Rainbow Dash?”

The pony looked over the newspaper.

“TWILIGHT!!!”

Twilight and Rainbow Dash hugged each other.

“AW MAN!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S YOU!!!!” Rainbow said with joy.

“I thought you guys hated me after that?”

“Hated you? Who told you that?”

“Princess Celestia, after she banished me from Equestria.”

“Wait a moment. She banished you from Equestria?”

“Yeah.”

“Um, Twilight, I don't think she would do that to you. You have been her student for a long time.”

“Well that's what she said. I don't know where to go.”

“Hey, it's okay. We will find out what's going on. I guarantee you that the real Princess Celestia would not do something like that.”

“We?”

“Yeah me and you.”

“Oh.”

“ Stay on the train. We are going to the Crystal Empire!”

“Okay!”

“I think the others will be happy to see you again.”

“But I thought they are mad at me.”

“They're not. They will never be mad at you.”

“Are you sure Rainbow Dash?”

“Yeah I'm sure! They are safe in the castle. I told them I would come and find you.”

“So they miss me?”

“Oh yeah big time.”

Twilight starts to cheer up.