• Published 23rd Apr 2014
  • 560 Views, 8 Comments

The Only Ones That Can Save Them All - Rainbow_Dash_14008



An evil force has plagued Equestria and have changed personalities of its inhabitants. Luna was the only pony unaffected, and she needs to summon new heroes from another dimension to save Equestria.

  • ...
8
 8
 560

Prolouge

A group of three ponies walked into a dark damp cave.

"Um, boss," one of them whispered, "Are you sure we are going the right way?"

"Of course," the leader of the trio replied, "this is where the map led. Now shut your mouth and let's go. It's time to spread some chaos around Equestria."

"How exactly are we going to do that?"

The leader sighed and whispered, "The artifact we are looking for contains a great evil. I use a spell to release it, and then it shall spread destruction throughout Equestria."

"But how?" The other pony asked.

"I don't know exactly," the leader whispered, "but we are going to find out."

"Then, how do we know it's...safe?" asked the third pony, who was silent until now.

"It's quite simple," replied the leader, "we don't. Now let's shut up and get a move on shall we?"

They continued on quietly until they reached a room. Markings covered the walls, floor, and ceiling.

"This is it," the first one whispered, "It's time."

Her horn glowed with dark magic, her eyes turned green as she cast the spell to summon the power she sensed.

KABOOM!

An explosion shook the chambers of the cave. The three ponies watched as a ball of what seemed to be pure darkness rose from the ground.

"Yes, YES!" the leader screeched, "We have found it! We will now use it's power to control Equestria, and the entire world!"

Then laughing was heard. It took the trio a while to figure out that it was from the thing they have summoned.

"You, control me? To take over Equestria? How RIDICULOUS! No, I shall not be helping you take over Equestria, not at all. I have my own plans for the inhabitants of Equestria, starting with YOU. Although you do have my thanks for releasing me. Now I shall begin!"

The leader gasped then groaned in pain as her head started to ache. Something was about to take over her. The last thought she had before she blacked out was,

What have I done?