• Published 21st Apr 2014
  • 1,334 Views, 2 Comments

Giggle at the Ghosties - JusSonic



Twilight and her friends goes up to a mansion to deal with some three mischievous ghosts and a friendly colt ghost.

  • ...
9
 2
 1,334

Chapter 5: Scariest Chapter Yet

Chapter 5: Scariest Chapter Yet

Pinkamena is getting more names but the pink mare is getting fed up with a certain reviewer. He comments, "Hmm ok but look; please mister Tiger, stop with the asking and such. I get it."

Jack Zen asks the others in concern, "Is she ok?"

"All I know is once this fic ends, all will be calm." Omega explains calmly to his friends.

Jack and others nod as Pinkamena says in annoyance, "Ok I think that's enough from this tiger so let's get back to the fic please. I might be regretting in this contest because of this guy but still we are done with the contest and name will be told next chapter, ok; Or in this case, at the very end."

All nod as it goes back to the others.

---------------

At the time, Flash, Phobos, Big Mac & Tough came with Chase to an area near the library. Ben said he meet with them after he was done trying out the blindfold stuff again from using his other senses.

“Hey guys!” Ben called out in running up to stop bfroe those that waited for him. “You’ll never guess what happened!” He shouted off with something major that made him feel so excited, it’s hard to believe.

“Twilight proposed and you’re getting married?” When Phobos said such things, the others looked to him with puzzled expressions. “What? He said we never guess, so it was a long shot.” Phobos shrug off in seeing that what he said sounded almost hard to see.

“Aw, thanks for the thought Phobos. I guess with me and Twilight being Nyx’s parents, maybe the thought of being married might be a someday plan.” Ben slightly responded in almost blushing to the idea, maybe someday, he and Twilight will be wedded & be honor husband & wife and more likely be like real parents to Nyx, even if she has their blood in her.

“Never mind the complicated stuff, what is it you wanted to tell us?” Chase asked off in liking Ben to get to the pout, it must be urgent & would need to be updated of such.

“Well here’s the thing, I just awakened some new abilities from the Triforce Element and it’s thanks to Chase’s training that I’ve gotten two new ones.” Ben explained out that he’s managed to awaken two new items that he can now use, just like that & all from the training.

Now this news really set the guys to smile proudly in hearing this. Course while Chase showed his still calm expression, he was concern about ‘what’ new things has Ben suddenly acquired from the Triforce. If one of them is the Lens of Truth, that could complicate things, but for now, he needs to observe & learn what the chosen wielder of the Triforce has discovered.

“Congrats buddy, but...what are they?” Flash Sentry complimented Ben on the work, but likes to know what new things that he can use now.

“I’ll show you.” Ben smiled off to happily show what he can do for his friends to behold.

Then with magic from the stallion, Ben’s Triforce mark glowed to magically make a new object appear in his right hoof. Its appearance was a boomerang with wing feather edges and a bronco custard bottom edge & mid sections styled for combat & a turquoise diamond center piece. Those that saw this were surprised by a new item out of two that Ben’s awaken, and Chase stared at seeing what new arsenals Ben is capable of wielding now.

“Presenting, the Gale Boomerang; isn’t it something?” Ben introduced the boomerang weapon for all his pals here to see.

“Eeyup,” Big Mac nods proudly in seeing that be a fine looking boomerang if ever made.

“So, wha’s it good fer? Throwing & hitting things?” Tough Apple asked off in thinking it’s just a simple boomerang, can it do much than be thrown & caught back?

“More than just that, from what the Triforce of Wisdom gave me from summoning it, it can help in solving puzzles.” Ben explained this stuff in what this boomerang object he holds can do for him. “And it’s a magic type of boomerang, so not only can I throw it faster & farther away, but it will fly twice as fast as an ordinary boomerang. Plus, the biggest difference is that if we’re under attack, can produce mini-tornados when launched.” Ben explained forth this boomerang had qualities and was magically made to provide with abilities not many ordinary boomerangs can do.

Hearing this got Tough Apple, Big Mac, Flash & Phobos more excited to hear in seeing this Gale Boomerang lives up to a name. Chase heard much of this before deciding to join in on the conversation over Ben’s new weapon that he’s developed.

“That all sounds very pleasant to hear Ben, but how good are you with this item?” Chase asked in liking to see, what skill Ben is capable of performing of his new items?

“Watch, I’ll show what it can do by getting a flower over…there.” Ben stated in seeing a flower that was a bit far from them and it was packed with some ponies moving around.

Soon Ben took his aim, and then launched the Gale Boomerang to go for the target. As it was flying across the area, Ben’s friends watched with anticipation. As the boomerang was almost close to the flower from the flower shop , an elderly stallion was slowly moving and got in the way, most of Ben’s friends panic if that would hit or not. But Chase saw Ben focus his mind & his used hoof to almost…connect to the boomerang to plot it’s direction; as he moved to make a sharp right turn away from the elderly pony. Then the boomerang snatched the flower and was soon zigzagging across the passing pony crowd until it return to Ben as he held the object & the flower with a proud smile.

“Wow!” The others except for Chase responded in being amazed, Ben somehow maneuvered the boomerang to go where he wanted to go and not hit any pony that he didn’t wanna hit.

“From the training Chase, I learn that I can focus my mind on the target, even change the direction.” Ben explained in how he managed to perform the trick was thanks to what Chase showed him. “Not bad, right?” He smiled in feeling pretty good in what he managed to do there.

“Hmmm….it could be useful in your next training workout, but what about…the ‘other’ item you said that you inquired?” Chase rubs his chin in being curious of how well Ben used the Gale Boomerang in such maneuvers, and was now focus in what the second item he unlocked from his Triforce Element.

“Alright, this one will really surprise you.” Ben smiled to issue in making the Gale Boomerang vanish by his magic in preparing to call in his next item.

Then next to appear by magic was something that covered Ben’s hooves that were not the Golden Gauntlets. They were a pair of interchangeable steel claw shots that function together inside bronze & golden gauntlet containers, like grasping talons for anyone that sees them on first sight. Truly this surprises the others as much as the Gale boomerang and Chase studied what Ben could summon forth that was different once more.

“Good lordy, them’s look like griffin talons!” Tough Apple yelped off to say in seeing what Ben’s gotten a hold of now.

“Eeyup,” Big Mac nods off to reply in seeing this was something to be noticed for.

“Meet the Clawshots, guys.” Ben proudly introduced his next weapon item on hand, or on hoof, in this case, on his front hooves. “Just from one of them, I can grapple a target to grasp on, even those from far away spots, and especially enemies. And with two, brings up a double amount.” He was explaining what he can do with these grapplers then his focus came near the Moon Dragon. “Phobos, would you try to run all the way to…the top of the town hall spot.” Ben asked Phobos for this favor in wanting that to be done at this time.

“Okay, don’t know why. But if you say so.” Phobos shrugs off to say in not seeing a reason to argue at this moment.

Then after Phobos left for a few minutes, Flash Sentry fly up to see that the Moon Dragon arrived at the town hall top roof spot. Flash soon flew down to his friends in telling Ben that the preparations are set.

“He’s there Ben, but I don’t see how you’ll get him from so far away. You sure you can do this?” Flash told Ben from seeing that Phobos arrived at the target spot, but is his friend ready to try something like this; bagging a target from a good distance.

“Now why would I lie to you like that?” Ben responded to Flash with his famous quote words before getting into position. “Just watch this.” He signal his friends to pay close attention to what he’s about to do next.

Then with a careful aim from one Clawshot, Ben fired it off towards where Phobos was. Then in a bit of seconds passing, the claw opened up and then, grabbed hold of the little Moon Dragon which made Phobos yelped.

“Oh boy, this may hurt.” Phobos yelped in seeing what may soon become a bit more then he agreed upon. “Waaaaughhh!” Then he let off a scream from being pulled away from town hall.

Soon later, Ben’s group saw the chain recoiling itself and was seeing a screaming Phobos approaching until…the claw got reconnected to the tool. And then Phobos opened his eyes to see where he was, much to the smirking faces of the others, except for Chase who saw the performance.

“Oh, hello; is it over already?” Phobos sheepishly waved before he was released from Ben’s Clawshot to land on the ground while the others were very impressed.

“Very good work Ben, but tell me, can you target something that’s near where the school is?” Chase asked with having a strange idea in what the stallion here can perform with his second new weapon and targets something further away from their spot that’s over a hill.

“I can try.” Ben replied off in thinking he can try to do that and see what happens.

Then Ben fired one Clawshot off like before to go for the school. It is was much further and Ben’s focus seem to not ‘grasp’ in the aim, and from any wind blows that were stronger, seem to push the shot that missed to land on the ground. Then Ben recalled the claw back as it pulled across quickly to reconnect with its owner.

“It’s as I thought, while you may have the weapons to throw and control some of their projectile firing, you need to calculate the diameter & wind pressure.” Chase explained in seeing that Ben’s got the right tools, but he needs to know how to handle them. “Perhaps if you acquired to unlocking something to better your sight, you could be very much prepared.” He made this suggestion in what could more lightly help Ben become more developed.

“Well, I guess so. But for now, I feel like I owe you much thanks for helping me feel much stronger, these weapons came forth from you training me after all.” Ben nods a bit in understanding the message, but still was happy, he unlocked some new weapons from his Triforce Element, thanks to Chase’s training.

“Think nothing of it. Now, why don’t you show your friends what you can still do with these while I think up the next training exercise,” Chase smiles off to say in wanting Ben to he’s proud of what the stallion has accomplished and wants some time by himself to come up with some training preparation plans for later.

Ben smiled to nod before taking his friends over to a spot where he summoned the Gale Boomerang, launched it to perform a mini-tornado that surprised them all; Looks like with Ben’s new items, he’s got more tricks up his sleeve to fight evil. But while the others were away, Chase began to mutter his other thoughts over what has happened here.

“To think Ben unlocked two more items from the Triforce Element. I didn’t expect my little training could help him awaken more weapons to give him strength.” Chase spoke to himself in silence in seeing what was happening here, Ben has once again acquired new items into his fold. “His aura is becoming stronger, the more he awakens those connecting the Triforce and the Hero of Time, the more powerful he becomes.” Chase’s eyes focus on Ben’s magical aura as it was seen with a shift in what was a normal balance that he took account for, to see the aura grow bigger, meaning the user was stronger. “While he may not have gain the Hawkeye Mask item to give him better sight like binoculars or the Mogma Mitts for perfect digging? There are so many objects he can awaken, but the one I need to watch for…is the Lens Of Truth that which can reveal the truth & my disguise.” Chase could tell that while Ben is slowly beginning to awaken new feats from his ability, the moment he gains the Lens of Truth, all illusions will be expose, and that which deceives others will be seen, including his ’true’ appearance as Shadow Dragon of the Dark Mystics.

“Hey Chase, ye done yet,” Tough called out to the guy that was deep in thought.

“Give him a moment Tough, it’s not easy coming up with training for Ben.” Flash calmed his friend to not bother Chase; he must have a lot of things on his mind.

As the boys laughed in having some fun while Ben was showing off more of his feats, Chase began to calm himself to rethink the situation again.

“Fortunately, he hasn’t unlocked that ability yet, but if he did, I have ‘just’ the item to keep myself safe from exposure.” Chase reassured himself that if Ben ere awakes the Lens of Truth, he’ll have something to keep its effects…ineffective, in a way of speaking. “Yet how is it that Ben Mare has the Triforce, what makes him so special?” This puzzled Chase, because he was once the original user until it rejected him, so why did the power go to Ben instead? “I may have to ask the question when the time comes, for now…I must keep up my appearance & get as close to him & his friends as possible.” Chase silently assured to himself of his hidden objective, befriend his enemies to get closer, and eventually, when the time comes…he’ll learn all he can.

With his thoughts in conclusion, Chase soon began to approach Ben’s group in saying he has plans for a new training workout, and will need to make haste if they want to get it done.

------------------

"Oh dear the king of ghosts has come." Pinkamena said, learning of the events that occurred somehow.

"That seems bad." Omega said in concern to Pinkamena.

"Indeed but in the words of Goldie, things will go well at the end." The pink one commented. All nod as Pinkamena says, "Well anyway, still waiting for the last chapter and the name will be known but maybe a nickname for him, who knows? Well I already thought how the full name will go and such and I understand but wow heavy things of what this say but it is up to JusSonic to decide if that will happen."

The others nod.

------------------------------

Spike and the CMC arrives back at the haunted house. They hope that their friend has come back to escape Kaboomka. The five heads in, going to the likely place where he could be at: his father's laboratory.

Sure enough, upon arrival, the Dragon and girls got through the secret way into the laboratory, there's Calpepper floating around, preparing to use the machine; Nyx calls out, "Calpepper!"

"Girls, Spike!" Calpepper exclaims, floating over to his friends. "Boy, am I'm glad to see you all again."

"You got to leave. That big Alicorn ghost Kaboobka is coming!" Scootaloo exclaims frantically to Calpepper. She notices the machine shaking a bit. "Wait, is that your dad's machine?"

"Yes. Turns out Uncle Porko ate a lava lamp; my dad hid the real formula. I'm going to use it to be alive again! That way we will be true friends, my uncles won't suffer more because of me and..."

"Why is it shaking like 'dat?" Apple Bloom asks puzzled, noticing that the machine is shaking. Even Calpepper is noticing something wrong.

Spike came over and sees the flashing logo, yelping, "Oh no! An unstable sign! Apparently that formula stuff your dad made was unstable! This machine is going to blow! We gotta shut this off!"

"We can't! The progress will continue until it's done! You all must leave!" Calpepper exclaims frantically as he quickly got his friends over to a trapdoor.

"But we won't make it away in time!"

"I will think of something, please, go!"

Calpepper quickly pulls a lever. A trapdoor opens underneath his friends, causing them to yelp as they fell out through a trapdoor. The colt ghost quickly flies to the machine. He needs to act fast but this thing is about to blow up at any given moment!

As an event happens in the haunted house, some big bad ghost were approaching as we speak.

“Over there, that’s their home. He’s hiding in there.” Snicker pointed out to his boss as they were seen flying over the field.

Kaboomka was flying and casting a large shadow over the front land, as he was seen entering with the caged Phantomteer Trio and with Snicker right behind him. Only seconds remain before the big boss of ghost gets Calpepper and its over.

And at this moment, the Mane Six, the CMC & Spike, who fell out through an opened secret door from the side, watched what happened from nearby. Either something happens that Calpepper saves the day, or all is lost.

"Girls, Spike, are yew okay?" Applejack asks in concern as she and the others help the five up.

"Yes, but we gotta get out of here!" Sweetie exclaims frantically. "That machine that Calpepper's dad built? Its formula is unstable!"

"It's going to blow!" Nyx exclaims frantically, making Twilight gasps in horror. Not good. Even if the living can escape, the explosion that occurred will cause a major impact to all of Equestria and who knows what happens!

Time was ticking and Calpepper saw himself in a desperate situation where it was life or death, which to a ghost, they are already dead. And so without any time to think, he had to do what needed be; he took the highly combustible formula to turn ghost humans to suddenly end up stuffing it into himself; He swallowed hard to which now he hopes may have helped solve things, but even he doesn’t know what may happen.

“Hahahaha….” Suddenly, Kaboomka enters the living room area to catch Calpepper from behind from his laughter. “Now I got you, you little…” As Calpepper was caught by Kaboomka, the big ghost was ranting in having his victory before…

“Kurpowfrusvhmm….” Suddenly, a weird inner explosion noise happened from Calpepper, as his face & eyes began to bug-out in a spooky way while he held his mouth shut to contain the bomb’s explosive properties.

“Huuuaagh,” Kaboomka gasped out in being caught surprise by this stunt that seem…scary, "What the hay?!"

“Waaahaaahaaaahhh….” Even Snicker nearby yelped to panic like Kaboomka as Calpepper’s body was expanding while his inner body was showing off some explosions going off.

Calpepper’s body was exploding and expanding in such a way, it was scary, terrifying, and very unusual for any ghost that knocked Kaboomka & Snicker away from the growing small colt.

“POW-POW, Boomfruvhmmm….” The explosions were heard outside to even shake the outside mansion that made the ponies & baby Dragon yelp. They were having a hard time keeping their balance, the sounds of the explosion seem like it be enough to completely destroy the place, “BAM-BAM, KURBOOM!” Inside, Calpepper’s body was bloating up like a balloon from the explosions happening inside.

“Waaahhh,” Snicker was shot out of the room by the window from Calpepper’s expanding explosive work.

And outside the mansion, the windows were showing what looked like Calpepper’s body that bloated like a big balloon. From one person’s view, looked like a creature’s flank behind.

“Gehhaaaaughhh,” Kaboomka wailed out in panic from being knocked back a bit while tossing away the bone cage.

The act caused the cage to open, letting a laughing for joy of freedom be from Stringbean, Putrid & Porko; they got out from Calpepper’s act.

Soon it wasn’t long before those outside were starting to settle down after the explosion cease from a short period of time. Inside, Calpepper was deflating like a balloon to soon return to his normal size.

“Scuse me,” Calpepper excused himself from the rude burp he just did while not paying attention to what he actually done.

“Aaauggh….” Kaboomka let off a moan to push himself up while Snicker came near his boss worried, but the green Alicorn swatted the panicky minion to let him get up on his own.

The ponies and baby Dragon outside were in a stump state when the quietness came around. The mansion home still stood, so that means that it along with those ghosts inside didn’t get blown to smithereens.

"What just happened?" Rainbow asks her friends in bewilderment.

"I don't know...but the place is still standing." Fluttershy said in amazement.

"I think Calpepper has done something." Nyx said with a smile while nuzzling her mother.

"Let's see what's going on." Twilight said with a nod. Hopefully things inside are as okay as they are.

Soon the Mane Six, the CMC & Spike were moving forth to get up close and to spy from some open window spot of what’s happening inside at this very moment.

And speaking of the moment inside, we see Kaboomka letting off some ache he felt while Snicker was helping to lift his boss’ right hoof up.

“Would you like a….As-Booing, sir? Hehehe,” Snicker asked off in making a joking claim of if Kaboomka wanted an aspirin to make the pain go away while getting a giggle out of it.

“Raarrughh,” Kaboomka snarled against the ghost that dare try to joke with him and of what happened to him after finally getting to his feet.

“Hehehahah,” Snicker chuckled nervously in seeing he maybe shouldn’t joke with this big bad ghost.

“How did you do that? No ghost has ever performed such a scare level technique?” Kaboomka asked towards Calpepper in being almost left speechless, that trick the ghost colt did was something none have ever managed to perform.

“They taught me that!” Calpepper floats backwards near Putrid, Porko & Stringbean, giving them credit for the little trick; while in truth, it was just a fluke.

“Ah-hugh; Uh-hugh,” Putrid nods his head nervously in agreeing to that, they were teaching Calpepper scary stuff, but that one…was more than they ever could do.

“We did?” Stringbean asked off confused for a second before catching on what Calpepper was doing to help them, “Dugh, yeah! We did!” He proclaimed out with a smirk face to point at himself and his sibs, they showed Calpepper how to be a scary, sorta. “Told ya we had great technique.” He pointed to Kaboomka in saying they had good techniques to scaring folks, and Calpepper proved it if that surprised the King of all Ghosts.

“Hmmm,” Kaboomka held his chin in processing this information to his full attention. “Then…..I was wrong to split you three apart.” He admit tingly stated in seeing it was wrong of him to pit the Three Phantomteers apart from each other; which made them and Calpepper smile in hearing such comments. “A family as scary as you has my permission to haunt where you want.” He had his doubts, but if the Phantomteers can develop scary techniques like that, they can scare wherever they please, “But you! Still need to go through basic training, since your records show your grade is still low and could resort to you being sent to Limbo.” Kaboomka points to Calpepper in stating a fact that he needs to be more train, course during the moment, Porko was getting Putrid & Stringbean to come near him.

“Hey….” Porko huddle up his sibs to have a meeting here. “The little guy stuck up for us,” Porko spoke off with some reason in his words in how despite everything, Calpepper came to their rescue even if they been too rough on him. “Now it’s our turn.” He issued that now’s the time to stick up for Calpepper, as they all nod in agreement. “Sorry, ya can’t take Calpepper.” Porky made a serious face to shake his head in saying the King of all Ghost, can’t take their nephew with a smile on his chubby face.

“Yeah, you said so yourself.” Putrid stated off in pointing to Kaboomka in reminding him of his words, “That you can’t split up a family.” They heard what this big ghost said and they are using it to their advantage.

“But he’s not related to you. You took him in as legal guardians from his late father.” Kaboomka issued off in seeing the ghost trio only took Calpepper in because of such fates.

“Sure he is.” Stringbean responded while Putrid & Porko were smiling like their sib near Calpepper to state that they are related. “Don’t you see the resemblance?” As Stringbean stated this, Kaboomka just stared at them in seeing if this was even remotely true. “We’re ah…” Course when it came around to how to explain things, the four were stumped now.

“Ahh….” Putrid was a bit lost in what to think to cover this picture.

“His agh….Uncles,” Luckily, Porko made a good save in remembering who they are to Calpepper. “That’s what he calls us, and so as such, he’s our nephew. From his father’s sister, 2nd uncle, twice remove brother-in-law, who married a pony across sea board,” Yep, that there had to be a very hard family tree to follow up, but they’re family whatever the issue.

“GROOUAARRRRUGHHH,” Soon the Three Phantomteers made like red blowy faces to look like scary demons while Calpepper smiled in the middle.

“Wooohh-hoohoooh,” Snicker yelps from seeing the really scary faces of the ghost trio.

“So you want him to stay that much.” Kaboomka asked off in seeing these three grown ghost wanna keep their nephew, very well then. “You got him.” He stated in seeing if these ghosts want Calpepper to stay so much, then so be it. “But remember the rules!” He issued off in wanting those here to remember the rules themselves. “A family has to stick together…..For all time.” Kaboomka declared this out while the last part was very strict indeed .

“Yehahahaah,” Snicker nods to agree with his boss on that part. “You’re stuck with Calpole.” Snicker pointed off in making this issue fact that now the Phantomteers are stuck with Calpepper for like…ever.

“That’s Calpepper.” Kaboomka corrects his assistant in now remembering the ghost colt’s name.

“Um, mister Kaboomka, can I ask for one thing?” Calpepper spoke forth in wanting to ask this big ghost something. “That if we want, we can scare the living, and be friends with them if we want?” The little ghost was asking for a really big favor here.

“Wait, why you asking such a terrible request?” Snicker panicked out as if the colt ghost had lost his mind to make such a bold request.

“Cause, while my uncles did teach me their techniques, it’s cause I’ve made good friends with the living, that I felt something explode to let it all out.” Calpepper explained to which while he gotten to learn stuff from his uncles, some of which were unlock for the ghost to perform from having friends to encourage him; even if they are fleshies.

Kaboomka heard this to almost ponder the fact and remember how the Mane Six told him of such things.

“So, you believe that friendship made it possible to unlock your hidden potential?” Kaboomka asked off in wanting the facts on what he’s hearing be of the honest opinion.

“Yes, and so….maybe you don’t have to banish the ghosts and creatures to Limbo, being nice isn’t a bad thing. It can be what helps make us feel stronger.” Calpepper spoke in liking the King of all Ghosts to reconsider that those that are friendly, don’t get punished, but can instead help make others feel better to be something just as good.

“Hmm, somehow, I heard this from those fleshies called the Mane Six.” Kaboomka stated in feeling that the talk here is just as how Twilight’s group were requesting that he see things differently about the rules.

“Yeah, they were saying such things, but that isn’t what we want, is it sir?” Snicker stated in thinking his boss would never agree with a fleshy, would he?

“Maybe…or maybe…it’s time to lift some heavy burden on the rules to still keep the balance of things.” Kaboomka spoke off in starting to see, that maybe there can be a better way for balance to be kept. “Very well, I’ll consider in letting those banished to Limbo come home to their friends and family.” He issued this off in being considerate of returning those that were banished, and would have done to Calpepper, if not from this little event.

The Three Phantomteers cheered in hearing this, it brought smiles to their faces now.

“This is great!” Stringbean replied in knowing that the one ghost that the trio missed will come back.

“We get to see Aunt Spiffy again!” Putrid cheered off in knowing that they’ll see their beloved aunt.

“And we don’t need to silence the other when we say her name!” Porko responded in knowing that the Three Phantomteers can speak their aunt’s name without being afraid to never say it.

“Calpepper, you may think I’ve been hard on you, but it’s been for a reason.” Kaboombka spoke off in addressing to Calpepper this little fact. “I’ve once had friends with the living, but…I guess I’ve lost sight of that after so many years gone by.” To the King of all Ghosts, he had friends that are gone, but…maybe he changed too much & stop trying to have friends. “Growing up is hard, being scary is hard.” He stated how the two parts are hard for any creature, especially a ghost. “But I know you’ll figure it out, maybe sooner than I had.” He showed a little smile in seeing that Calpepper will eventually come to learn such things growing up, “And one last thing.” He stated in having one more thing to be shown.

Soon Kaboomka held out an open cage of bone that was smaller than the Phantomteers one as out came a white color looking fox. But in truth, it was a ghost fox that was already dead as it hovered to float free in joy to see Calpepper, this was none other than…

“Beauregard!” Calpepper called out to his ghost fox’s name before the fella came out of Kaboomka’s cage to be hug by the colt ghost to receive licks.

“I’ve stubble across your pet fox ghost and was planning to train it along with you. But….I think it’s better if you have him stay with you, as a companion.” Kaboomka explained how he came across the little dead fox ghost & what he would have done, but seeing how Calpepper has shown improvements, he’ll let the fox stay with the colt. “Make sure you have him stick with you and your family as well.” He pointed off in wanting the ghost fox to stick with Calpepper’s family like glue.

“Of course, I will.” Calpepper nods in hearing this and will follow through, as he laughs from more licks from his pet.

“Now you all should know, I don’t act this friendly all the time, I have a reputation to uphold. So just know that for the future.” Kaboomka stated this last fact that he’ll still be doing things as being mean, but it’s only to be hard on his ghost subjects to make them into better scarers & making sure the balance is never unsettle. “And make sure you four never darken my tomb again with anymore problems.” Kaboomka then stares off towards the ghost here that made the Phantomteers try to act innocent while Calpepper was just smiling happily at knowing that he’ll stick around and more from other creatures that are kind can return & they can be friendly to fleshies, “”Whah-Hahahaha, WHah-hahah, Hahahahaaahh!” Soon Kaboomka was exposing lightning from his hooves while he was flying off in a scary laughter kinda way while Snicker nervously followed his boss with a yelp scream as they vanished into a violet mist that the King of all Ghosts made. Soon the entire room was empty; Kaboomka had left along with Snicker, so now it was just the four pony ghosts & the fox ghost that remain here.

At this time, outside the haunted mansion, the Mane Six, CMC & Spike sighs in relief after seeing the events that played out turn out for the best.

"Wow...they are staying." Rarity said impressed. "Looks like that Kaboomka isn't a bad guy after all."

"An' Calpepper won't be kicked 'ta Limbo!" Apple Bloom cheers on wildly.

"Isn't that wonderful?" Sweetie asks her friends kindly.

"But there's still one problem." Pinkie said in concern to her friends and adopted niece. "What to do now since the princess want us to do our task?" The group went silent; they still got a job to do which involves turning this place into an orphanage...or will they?

Now at this time, Calpepper was with his uncles and his pet fox on the ground as now with the situation with Kaboomka taking the colt ghost away & other good stuff that happened, what’s left for them to do?

“So….” Calpepper shrug off his shoulders in not sure what happens next.

“So….” Putrid was the main focus of the confusion before he rubs his forehead in thought. “I guess your truly one of us now.” He smiled of in seeing that with the a-okay from Kaboomka, Calpepper is now a member of the Scream Team.

“Yeah…like a family.” Porko turn to Calpepper to smile and wave up his arms in stating that they are now like a real family, course they were before, but this feels much more emotional. “We’ll have a home, and a rumpus room, and everything!” Then he started to bounce up and down in excitement in what they’ll have as a family.

“Yeah; yeah,” Putrid smiles to nod in liking the sounds of all of this. “We can invite your cousin Kooky and his filly-friend Poy over from Manehattan. And celebrate Aunt Spiffy’s return to our family, of boy, you’ll love her kiddo!” He spoke off in seeing the best parts of them being together as a family, even celebrate the best parts of their afterlife.

“And my training,” Calpepper spoke off in recalling his training work with his uncles. “We can start from the beginning!” He knew that he still has some ways to go, but he’ll work better at it. “We can….” The colt ghost was getting excited now even Porko & Putrid were feeling the happy moment.

During the discussion, the door to the froth was being open to which we see the ponies and Spike sneaking inside during this joyful moment with the ghosts.

“What am I hearing here? A home; a rumpus room; a family gathering,” Stringbean’s voice was speaking off while the living folks were inside from hearing the ghost having their discussions. “Porko, you got blubber in your ears.” Stringbean issued off to which Porky yelp when his sib shot his ghost hoof through the chubby pony’s ear to come out the other in making this issue remark. “Didn’t you hear?” As Stringbean stated this while Porko shrug off in not knowing what was heard while the Mane Six group was carefully approaching the ghost, “That new fleshy princess is either gonna demolition this place or restructure it.” Stringbean was explaining what was gonna happen to their home here.

“Awww,” Porko moans in sorrow in not liking that bit of news.

“Either tear it down for good or completely remodel it into a ghost-free orphanage.” Stringbean explained that Twilight’s group wants their home, and once done, it won’t be the same no more.

“Waaaaaughh,” Porko moans off to almost cry in hearing such things.

“Yeah, orphan colts & fillies shouldn’t see something as scary as us, the crying never stop.” Putrid shrug off to say in knowing that the ghosts can’t haunt an orphan, the noise level is too much to even sleep at night.

“Pack your bags Calpepper and bring your pet too.” Stringbean was telling his nephew while Porko was sniffing some tears from his eyes while the Mane Six group watched what happens here. “It’s haunting the streets for us.” Stringbean sadly stated where they’ll be haunting now, as Putrid shrug off his shoulders and Porko wipes the tears from his eyes from crying from learning that they are gonna be homeless.

“Ahhh,” Calpepper begins to look sad and down to gloom, so much for living here.

“We got buckiss.” Stringbean issued off when he, Putrid, Porko and lastly Calpepper and Ferdie the Ghost Fox went invisible to head out of the room.

The ghosts were all gone and the Mane Six, CMC & Spike saw them leave. Sure they helped Calpepper not get taken away, helped Kaboomka let the kind creatures return and the ponies will be able to get to work on making this place an orphanage home. But seeing that they kicked out the previous dead owners, just…didn’t seem to feel right.

"Oh dear; This feel...sad," Fluttershy said in sadness.

"I just wish we could do something." Rainbow remarks in concern. Feel the fastest flier in Equestria feels saddened over this.

Course during such a moment, Rarity suddenly came across a good idea in seeing a way to help from her talent in fashion & style, especially for this place.

“Hmm….hey Twilight,” Rarity spoke in suddenly having an idea come into her mind. “I was wondering, as an interior decorator. If we were to reclassify this place,” Rarity spoke in using her magic to levitate a fallen chair into place. “As say a historical building.” Rarity used her magic to set most of the furniture “How would we improve its image?” She declared her theory in what the Mane Six can actually do here.

“You mean like spice it up?” Rainbow Dash pointed off in saying what her friend was going with.

“Well Rarity, what if it had a gimmick.” Twilight stated off in thinking a classic historical place had something to attract ponies. “Like, if it was haunted maybe.” She stated off in thinking that the group needs this place to be haunted as an old classic building to be seen.

“That would bring in tourists.” Fluttershy spoke off in suddenly seeing a good idea in what they can do here.

“Yep, why, enough money fro' them could be enough 'ta construct an orphanage around another place.” Applejack nods with a smile in seeing that could work out for the best for them and the ghost; they each get what they want.

“Yep, and that way, this place will still be the same.” Pinkie Pie happily declared in what they can do now for the place.

“Ah, right. That could work, but…” Spike said with thoughtful look. “Don’t we need ghosts for that?” The baby Dragon stated off in thought that to make this place be haunted, they need ghosts for the job .

Suddenly, coming out from behind the walls and open rooms were Calpepper, Stringbean, Porko, Putrid and Calpepper’s little fox ghost pet. As they either was smiling or were in total shock to gasp in what they are hearing; do the fleshies say they need…ghosts to haunt this place instead of turning it into something else?

“You mean…us?” Porko came out to point to himself and the rest while his sibs were smiling in hearing that they are being asked…to stick around.

The living ponies and baby Dragon smiled in showing that they weren’t lying.

“A place of our own,” Putrid stated off in almost being left stump speechless, “A tomb with a view?” He wipes the tears from his eyes in almost being so happy to hear this, “And from a fleshy?” Putrid stated to hover near the group in almost being surprised, mere living ponies were wanting to help the ghosts keep their home instead of taking it away by force; what….generosity. “Heh, this breaks all the rules, but…” Putrid came near Rarity to say this in feeling this was hard for him to do but, who cares after seeing such generosity & kindness. “I love you, pretty lady.” Soon Putrid comes over to hug Rarity but was unexpectingly letting off his stinky breath.

And the Mane Six, CMC & Spike were gaging from the terrible stickiness of that green mist. And then Putrid ended up kissing Rarity’s cheeks before letting go to smile for joy, and Spike tried to resist the urge from throwing up and from wanting to attack the ghost for kissing Rarity, that’s a stick he wants someday.

“So listen kiddo, your ma & friends are okay.” Stringbean came near Nyx in smiling to thank the black filly from her mother & friends being okay in wanting to keep their place standing while coming up with a plan to raise money to build an orphanage. “And listen, sorry about the Mare-sue quote.” He sheepishly apologized for what he said that seem to hurt Nyx’s feelings.

“That’s okay, you’re forgiven since you apologized.” Nyx smiled to happily see that the ghost apologized from being rude to her.

“Thanks. If you or your friends ever need a favor, just ask.” Stringbean smiled in stating if Nyx or the CMC need something, they can ask the ghost.

“Well, how good are you at scaring bullies?” Scootaloo asked off with a secret smile on her face.

“Like Diamond Tiara, who calls us blank-flanks.” Apple Bloom spoke off with a moan in recalling what their rival in pre-school does to them.

“You think she be nicer, but she just doesn’t get it.” Sweetie Belle responded off in stating a fact here.

“Heck, she even badmouth about me when I was dead before coming back to life.” Spike rolled off his eyes to spat out this statement.

“Ooohh,” Porko responded of with a little surprise frown in hearing this when he and his sibs were gather with Calpepper and his pet fox.

“‘Nough said!” Stringbean held up his hoof while making a sly smile appear on his face. The Three Phantomteers can spook Diamond Tiara if she’s being mean to the CMC.

“No, no, no.” Calpepper came up to his uncles to stop them from trying something mean to the bullies of the CMC, much to their disappointment, “Now that we’re family.” Now it was the ghost colt’s turn to scold the adult ghost stallions who listen in. “You guys have to try to behave yourselves.” Calpepper pointed with a smirk on his face, wanting his uncles to behave themselves now, after all, they don’t wanna break any ‘rules’ now do they.

Porko was nodding his head which made blubber noises in understanding the issue.

“Oh, we will, short sheet.” Stringbean held up his right hoof in proclaiming they’ll behave with a sneaky smirk. “We will.” He stated that they know the rules of not scaring too much, so they’ll be good.

“Heheheheh…” Porko was letting off a chuckle to look at Putrid, knowing when Stringbean says stuff like this, it’s usually something deviously sneaky, and fun too while not being totally evil and mean.

“Cross our hearts, and hope to live!” Putrid smiled as he was crossing his chest with his right hoof before holding up his left hoof in promising they’ll be good.

“Scouts Honor,” Porko smiled goofy like in holding up his right hoof which he made two clips show a ‘V’ form in making a scout promise to behave too.

“What do you say, boys?” Stringbean spoke with a sly smile in asking his siblings in knowing what they’ll get to be doing now while showing a sneaky grin on his expression.

“Gahahahaha…Yehahahahah!” Soon the Three Phantomteers were letting off spooky laughter to flies on out of the room with plans of their own. Course this left Calpepper, Ferdie the Ghost Fox and the CMC along with Spike with stump faces. Stringbean, Putrid & Porko maybe good now, but that don’t mean they’re perfect, course, it’s like Discord, but less evil. Oh well, such is life, or life in the afterlife.

"Spike, time for a message," Twilight said to Spike with a smile. "I think the princess will enjoy this idea as we do."

"Right on." Spike said as he gets some paper and a quill out, time to inform the princess of the progress.

"Girls, this is my pet fox Beauregard." Calpepper said, introducing his pet fox to his friends.

"Awww, he looks cute!" Sweetie giggles at the fox while she tries to pet it...the word is 'tries' since her hoof goes through it.

"Sorry that you missed your chance of being living, Calpepper," Nyx said to Calpepper with a sigh. She knows how much it means for his dad to see his son alive again.

"Well, perhaps it's for the best. Besides...I wouldn't want to leave my uncles for anything." Calpepper said with a smile. He then got a thoughtful look. "But...maybe we can still be friends."

"Right! Maybe start a Cutie Mark Crusaders Afterlife branch!" Apple Bloom exclaims thoughtfully. Sure, the ghost foals whose don't got cutie marks are dead...but maybe they could still get their cutie marks.

"Yeah, how about it," Scootaloo ask Calpepper. The ghost colt smiles at the idea.

Looks like the Cutie Mark Crusaders Afterlife branch is born...so to speak.

----------------

At the Ponyville's center, Ben held his Master Sword, still in blindfolded as he was about to face his enemy or mentor. Chase moved around and around, and around him while striking in diagonal lines for multiple times. Ben continued to block and dodged the attacks. Flash, Phobos, Big Mac and Tough, and even all the ponies looked worried and concern. Twilight and her friends returned from her journey. They stopped and saw what has happened.

Chase continued to attack Ben while he kept on dodging and blocking his attacks in quick and swift for multiple times. The disguised villain passed through him after he gave a slash on Ben's Master Sword. Chase disappeared from sights. Through Ben's vision, he sees blackness area as well as blue auras of ponies. Ben continued to be vigilant and cautious as he remained silent and quiet.

Chase appeared from behind as he slowly and silently approached Ben. Everyone looked worried and scared as they gasped while opening their wide mouths. Just before he could do anything, Ben turned and held his Master Sword on Chase's throat. Everyone gasped in shock, but surprise. He did it!

Chase smiled while saying, "Well done, Ben. You passed the Test of Instincts."

Everyone cheered, whistled, and clapped their hooves. Ben removed his blindfold and looked at his surroundings. The Earth pony was in shock as he heard the cheers and claps of ponies. He then smiled, having succeeded. Twilight, Nyx and Spike hugged Ben tightly while the others approached Ben.

"You did great, Ben." Twilight said with a light giggle.

"Right, howdy, yew did great!" Tough exclaims with an eager smile.

"Got to say, even I agree." Flash said with an eager smile. Of course, he still got some doubts about Chase but decided to not display them...for now.

Chase smiles while speaking, "Excellent, Ben. You will soon learn to wield the other weapons. But......."

Ben interrupts Chase, getting the idea, "I know. I know. I need to learn, understand and create my own martial arts, right?"

"Precisely; Now go. You had your family to discuss with."

"I guess."

Chase turned and left Ben to his family. The disguised villain smiled and had thoughts of his own, 'It appears Ben is in process of learning. When he does, I would like to fight him in a true battle. I must know why Triforce Elements chose him."

Tao and Dragon Kick hides in the shadows, looking concerned by what they witnessed especially involving Chase. Tao comments, "This is indeed strange."

"How did Chase do that? Those moves....... It's the same one we trained him." Dragon Kick said getting worried, recalling how it involves a certain former ally of theirs.

"Yes........ Question remains........ Did he learn something or from someone? Brave Heart is right. There is something about Chase......."

"Let's keep an eye on him."

"Not too much. Or else, it will be difficult for us to spy and learn more about Chase." Tao said seriously. He glance at Chase. "Who are you......."

-------------------

Celestia smiles at the message from her student, commentating to the watching Discord, Michael and disguised Lorcan, "It appears that the task is done. True, the haunted house will not be changed or destroyed...but the bits made from the tourist attraction will make the orphanage needed so everything is well."

Lorcan nods, speaking to the others, "So...guys. If you could choose a ghost to come see, who would you see?"

"My bucking ancestor," Michael answers to Lorcan with a smirk.

Golden Heart answers Lorcan's question, "Star Swirl."

Discord shrugs as he remarks, "No idea; You Lorcan?"

"No one; I rather not see any of my dead relatives, especially my wicked dad." Lorcan remarks dryly, hating the one Dragon who brought him to evil in the first place.

"I see. Well, if you excuse me, I need a rest..."

Discord flew off to his hidden home. Once he closes all the windows and doors, the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony smiles as he sat down in his bed.

"Tsk tsk. Kambooka has a hard time...but yet at the same time, even he accepts how spirits like me and those three buffoons especially that colt ghost can be friends with the 'freshies'." Discord chuckles in amusement as he eat some grapes. "But although the scary part's over, the drama is about to begin. I hope Chris is ready."

---------------

"Ok all of the fic is at its end and many of you made good names so I decided to do a full name but also add a nickname but anyway drum roll please." A certain AU pink pony said to the audience. As a pun a drum really rolls by the group and Pinkamena says, "Um ok; anyway the full name will be Ignis Amras Valge Halo Slayer and the nick name will be Hivas and the one who thought the name ingis was SakuraNinjaress."

Party blowers came out and streamers as Pinkamena says, "And you lucky winner have just won the prize of having a OC of your choice or you made join JusSonic's fanfics and to the others who gave names I am proud to call you all my friends."

The Light Elf known as Hivas comments, "This nick name is nice and that long name will be used when needed so I thank you all."

"Goodnight everypony till next fic."

The End

Cast list
Devon Werkheiser: Calpepper
Dan Castellaneta: Stringbean
Billy West: Porko
John DiMaggio: Putrid
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash, Applejack
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Pinkamena Diane Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare, Chase the Warrior/Shadow Dragon
Peter New: Big Macintosh, Construction fore-stallion
Chris Sanders: Phobos the Dragon
Vincent Tong: Flash Sentry
Scott McNeil: Tough Apple
Vic Mignonga: Omega, Lorcan
Brian Drummond: Jack Zen
Jayson Thiessen: Hivas the Light Elf
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Peter Capaldi: Michael Trotter

With special voice appearances by
Robert De Niro: Robert DeColto
Brad Garrett: Rodney Dangerstallion
John Kassir: The Crypt Keeper
James Earl Jones: Kambooka
Pauly Shore: Snicker
Sab Shimono: Mystic Tao
James Sie: Dragon Kick

Author's Note:

All right, folks, this fic is finally done. Whatcha think? Great ready, folks, it's the story that I know you all been waiting for...

"Total Drama Equestria: MLP/Total Drama crossover. The world of Equestria gets more exciting when Chris McClean from Earth has team up with Discord to host a new (unofficial) season of Total Drama, bringing back 38 (plus two new one) cast members to participate. Will both sides handle one another?
Villains: Chris McClean (tormenting and torturing in his own way), Chef Hatchet (same), Heather (may reform), Alejandro, Scott, Lightning, Jo (the last ones just use nasty tricks in their attempts to win), ??? (a unknown OC made by Orange Ratchet)"

This chapter has more references to the Casper franchise.

The training of Tiger and Aura Instinct that Chase trained Ben about throughout this fic is referenced from Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles Episode 20 and 21 where Kurogane trained Syaoron to be warrior before he wields his sword.

The new items that Ben has gotten are of course from the Legend of Zelda games.

Comments ( 1 )

Nope, not scary at all.

PS

"Boy, am I'm glad to see you all again."

it should be

"Boy, am I glad to see you all again."

Login or register to comment