• Published 30th Mar 2012
  • 6,480 Views, 46 Comments

Rarity's Favorite Pony - Jura



Rarity X Fluttershy Clop

  • ...
10
 46
 6,480
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

Here, take all my dawww!

Also, you're the first guy who managed to make two girls, who indulge into aphyxiation and water torture shortly after losing their virginities, not look kinky, congratz!

Excellent:raritywink:

525329 I loved it until the guy added adventure..

#1. Sequel, please. I need to know what happens next!
#2. Exceptional Clopfic. I'm glad someone can actually bring romance into a clop. They all seem like reading porn.
#3. Is it okay if I set a story in the same universe? I probably won't actually do much with your story, but I'd like to link to it for those who want more backstory in my fic.

685317

Thank you so much for the kind words :) Sorry for the late response, but you may absolutely use the same universe!

2431382

I actually knew that rule, and am very conscious of it when I edit; this story was my first and was edited very loosely. I have sort of moved on from clop, although I have one more idea I wouldn't mind finishing. I'm currently working pretty hard on an adventure story with a friend going over the editing/revising instead of doing it all myself. I agree that the pacing of this was pretty quick, but when I was writing this I was thinking about how much I thought long, uneventful intros were boring for the other fics I was checking out to get an idea. I guess I was trying to be different.

Sorry to ramble, TL;DR, I appreciate the criticism, even so far from the time of writing this, and I think I've gotten better :)

SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL :pinkiehappy: :scootangel:

2451005

Funny, I just had an idea for a sequel. It's probably going to be a slow release though because my keyboard is broken...

that. was. MAGNIFICENT :pinkiehappy: :heart:

That was wondertastic:pinkiehappy:

I got a problem loved the story and we need a sequel but... raritys mane isn't blue it is purple come on people are you color blind lol

Login or register to comment