• Published 9th Apr 2014
  • 12,325 Views, 280 Comments

Her Child Of The Night - Thefastspark



10 Years since she was released from her curse as Nightmare Moon. 10 Years since Twilight became the new Princess. Never have Luna thought she would actually become a mother. Even when Equestria was attacked by this species before.

  • ...
25
 280
 12,325

Home In Peace

Well, it had been a good night since the talent show and all. Drake had a swell fun time and he actually enjoyed playing. The crown actually helped him out. He felt that he could find a talent in music making. Walking along side Luna rubbing his tiny arm. "Hey Mommy... What happened to Grandma or Grandpa?" He questioned her. Drake had always wondered that. How he never saw or heard about them. Luna and Celestia seemed really alone after all which sorta confused him seeing how they are happy with eachother. And like Celestia said, her world was much more better once that Drake came around. As well that she could be more happier now that she has a true family. Drake could sense the sadness in Luna's sockets how they seemed so hard. Sighing she stopped trotting.

"Drake... We... Don't know if we want so speak such a topic. Tis a hard subject." She replied, eyes gandering at the moon itself. Leaving Drake still confused about what she was even going on about. He figured that they left them or something bad. It had to be bad! If it wasn't, why wouldn't Luna talk about it? Resting his tiny fingers on her foreleg frowning at her said reply. "Mommy, I won't make you go on, but I need to know a little bit since I am still your son after all. Shouldn't I get to know?" Luna shook her head. Mane flowing much slower as of now.

"Drake, we understand such quench for knowledge. But such topics aren't meant to be asked. Such like this." Luna wrapped her wing around the child. "We just can't find the heart to talk about it, deary. As much as we want to, Tis not a easy subject." Giving his forehead a kiss on the head. "W-we shall tell thou when we are ready. But not now." She softly explained to him. Drake lightly flustering at her kiss. "Mooom! We're still in public!" He whined. Drake scrunching his face up. Luna lightly giggling. "We don't mind at all. Tis that thou are so adorable!" Nuzzling his cheek with the bridge of her nose. "Mommy!"

Luna was just too happy about teasing the child. "We could just tickle this little belly of yours." She said. "Mommy, no! I'm ticklish there!" He exclaimed. The little boy giggling. Luna bringing the child close. "We know thou are." She said. She knew that it would be weird in Public. So in a sense she would teleport the two into her bedroom. Drake coughing lightly. Teleporting has never been his thing in his opinion. "Who's our sweet little colt?" She cooed playfully. Drake squirming a bit.

"I am." He murmured. "Louder." She said lifting his shirt up with her magic. "Mommy!" He exclaimed. "We didn't hear thoooou." She rambled as she towered over the child. "I am..." He said still murmuring. Although slightly louder. Luna would crack this child with tickles and love. "We'll do this until thou says who's our adorable colt!" She said bringing her muzzle to the child's belly blowing onto it, mKing a raspberry sound. ThT obviously making Drake giggle louder. "Aaaah! Mommaamaah!" He began toaugh a slight bit louder. "Aaaa!" She wouldn't let go of Drake until he said those magic words.

"I'm your adorahhahah!" He couldn't say it. It was his main ticklish spot. She stopping for a brief moment. "Mmm... If that won't make you say it then we guess we'll have to try another way." She said as she lifted his legs up, two magical feathers being summouned. Beginning to tickle him again. Now on his little feet that curled to the touch of the magical feathers. "Aaahahahaaa! Momma NOOO!" He continued to laugh and giggle. "All thou has to say is the magic woooord."

"I-I am your AHAHA! Adorable colt!" He exclaims. Her satisfied, the mother mare let go of the child. "Hee... Heee... Haaaa." He curled into a ball on her bed smiling. "You sure know to tickle me, mommy." He said as she brought the 8 year old to her forelegs, almost cradling the child to her chest as her back rested againist the bed. "We love thou so much. Even more then Equestria itself." The child nodding. "I know mommy. I love you too." He said yawning. "Ooo? Is our little foal sleepy?" Bringing his head to rest against her chest, low thumps of her beating heart against his ear. Such a majestic sound to listen to.

"Hush, prince Of our night... We wish thou a gentllle sleep. Rest now, sweet dream come away. Let love and gentle clouds soooothe thou." She sang, not realizing that the door was open from the tickling to her gentle lullaby she sang to her colt. And standing there was BlueBlood himself. Scowling at such a royal such as Luna. Oh how he hated that child from the start. Such a spoiled brat in his opinion. BlueBlood wanted this child gone. Out of royalty life. Because that's all Luna or Celestia talk about anymore. 'Drake this, or Drake that!' He became so sick of him! So, he decided to he rid of this human once and for all. And he knew exactly how to do that. Trotting away with the most heinish smirk on his face a stallion could pull. He knew it was dastardly.

Whilst back with Luna, the child fell into a deep, low slumber against the chest of Luna. Her hooves stroking his hair with every breath. Wrapping her legs around the child she yawned herself. It may had been 4:34 P.M, but she knew it wouldn't hurt to nap a few hours before she could raise the moon. Her baby colt in her arms. "Goodnight Drake. Have sweet dreams." She muffled in his chocolate brown hair. Because she'd soon visit them if they were to turn horrible again at all.

Author's Note:

Finally got off my lazy ass and decided to finally go back to this after a year. I'm sure you all missed me very much and I'm sorry this is crap. But, I did try to make you guys happy by doing another chapter. Honestly I'm surprised this is noticed that much. Like I said, it's still up for grabs. I will TRY to continue this story, but it won't be like a year later thing.

I'm back everypony

Comments ( 23 )

5687045 hey, no worried. It's been a YEAR since I last updated. I'm sorta happy I'm back. I am still losing ideas how to continue. But like I said, it's up for grabs and someone is offering this script to be in a movie.

This is the reason I came back. To make that movie good and finish this's once and for all. But, chapters short sadly. I'm on mobile and I'll see if I can make more tomorrow or so. I'm back! After a LONG year I'm back. I bet you all missed me!

Thank you for the suggestion though! You're not being harsh. You're being a good critic helpin me out!

If Bluebitch tries anything I'm gonna pull a Chuck Norris on his ass:twilightangry2:

Now, now Blueblood if you do something to Drake, that would make you such a Party Pooper.
:pinkiecrazy::flutterrage:

Thank you for updating

Lol totally forgot about this story :rainbowlaugh:, welcome back.

6023424 I need the dragon shout that summons chuck Norris

6025463 why fus? that means force.

4629974 we forgive thou. thou hath redeemed thyself

IM SOOO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK! I MISSED THIS FIMFIC SO MUCH! Welcome back!

Whens the next chapter

6025463 yay you did something good this time with no tragedy!

6025463 use Bel fus Chuck. It translates to: summon force chuck, aka summon the force of chuck norris

Announcement:

I have thought this over. And I have decided something. I am not going to continue this story but hear me out on this one. I know I don't update it at all when I say I do. But, I've just lost all interest. Maybe the fact is because that the idea I had I lost. The next chapters I have no clue. SO! Starting this week. I am making a new story. Something... That is totally new.

A villain being a mother/father?! Yep. You heard me right. I am going to write a villain having a child of his or her own. Because I have a idea of what to write, what to make for the chapters, AND make it the first one to be a cuddly/hurt/family fic for a villain. That being said it's something to look forward too! Although I won't update on Saturday night because I will be in a dance for High School. I am sad to say I am not continuing Her Child Of The Night even if all is loved here.

I want to start fresh, start a new fresh idea that people might love. If it doesn't work I'll rewrite a new child adoption fic. But I've been looking forward to this fic I'm gonna write.

I will be asking artists for the cover since I can't draw at all so if you want to know more details please shoot me up in my inbox. I will give details of the cover and what will be on it.

Please understand its for the best since I can't even update this story barely. I apologize to all who loved this story to death. But when a door closes a new one opens. Thank you all for loving this fic from the start. It makes me happy to have a story that was loved.

-TheFastSpark

6472775 Damn. I liked this story. Good for in the future.

Sorry we lost another interesting story.
Sorry that you lost interest, good luck on your future.

Hey all! I'm super surprised anyone remembers this story from 5 years ago. But! I'm finally back. I've decided to give this another shot alongside a Queen Chrysalis story I'm writing if you all want to give that a gander! I'll post the first chapter sometime following this week/next week. Also to note I'm finally in college which I haven't touched this story since I was a damn freshman in high school. My writing skills hopefully have improved in that time so I hope to see this story thrive again since I've seen so many of you like it which I haven't received so much love for a fanfiction in a very long time. I plan to rewrite this entire book so this seems more... professional? I suppose? But, yes! updates will be coming again! I love you all sm for wanting this story again and you shall receive!

9873744
YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! :D

9873744
Glad you’re back!

Why dose it say this was cancelled I need more plz

9873744
We need y-you.

Login or register to comment