• Published 8th Apr 2012
  • 859 Views, 7 Comments

The Lost Story - theanonbrony



This story is mostly based on Rainbow Factory but it takes place years ago before the Fimfiction

  • ...
4
 7
 859

part 1 (fixed0

A few things before you start reading. This story does contain violence and some bloody parts. It also contains some swearing. This is story is not recommended to a young audience. This story was inspired by both the Fimfiction Rainbow Factory and the song by Woodentoaster. I hope you enjoy my tale.

The Lost Story

By: Michael Joseph F. (MusicNote)

Scootalo escaped the Rainbow Factory barely alive. Once she escaped she told everypony about the tragedy in the Rainbow Factory. The crew tried to keep her mouth shut ,but the word spread so fast it couldn’t be stopped. She was the only pony that successfully escaped alive out of the factory… Well, if you think that she was the only pony that escaped the factory with her life… You’re wrong. There was one pony... Four years ago who successfully escaped.

Light was an alicorn.. Life was hard for him especially back in his home town. He was the only alicorn in Baltimare. LightWing attended magic school. He was quite skilled in the art of magic. He even decided to take many advanced classes. Even though he loved magic. His heart was in the skies. Light loved flying. Unfortunately, his home town didn't have the greatest
flight school. One day when he was still young he heard about the greatest flight school in Cloudsdale. He tried his best parents to let him go ,but they had said No. Once, Light was old enough he moved out of Baltimare and into Cloudsdale. The Flight School had classes for adult ponies who just wanted learn new tricks, train, or to earn their Certificate. With that certificate Light will finally be able to receive a job as Weather Control. Light met Rainbow Dash during one of his classes. Rainbow Dash was the guest of honor and gave each pony hint and tricks. Light took her advice to heart. Light talked to Rainbow Dash after the class was done. The two became good friends. The class was coming to an end and test was so close. Light couldn't wait.

It all started one dark night. Light Wing, was sleeping from a hard day’s work. That day was a great day for Light. He along with many of his classmates passed their flight test! But one of his friends ,Daisy Fields, never passed. Light always liked Daisy. He was going to ask her out for dinner after the test ,but that chance never came. Light did his best to put that behind him, but questions started to fill his mind like: Where was she heading to? Will she ever come back?! Is she going to be okay? The night was quiet ,until a large knock came from Light’s door. Light jumped in shock. He dragged his tired less body to the door. Once he unlocked it the door flew open ! THUMP! Light hit the floor hard. A bright yellow figure rushed in, locked the door, covered the windows ,and went straight to the corner of the room. Light stood up half dazed, and saw a yellow figure shivering in the corner. Light lighted up his horn. The light filled the dark room, and blinded both ponies. Light stood in shock. It was Daisy! But there was something strange about her. Her mane was a mess. She had cuts and scratches all over her body and wings. The last thing odd about her was that here eye pupils were much smaller than usual. For ponies' sake she looked like she had just seen a ghost! Light rushed towards her putting one hoof around her. Light said to her with a light voice “ What happened to you, Daisy?” Daisy never responded back to Light, she only shivered in fear. "You can stay if you want… I’ll be right back I’m going to get you some Zap apple juice. That should calm you down a bit. It does for me!” Light arrived back in the room with a cup full of the wonderful rainbow fruit. Once Daisy saw the cup she whacked it out of Light’s magical grip, and screamed. “Th…they took him….they…killed him with…the o..o..others” she said. Light was so confused. Was she telling the truth or was she going insane. Maybe there was a side that Light never saw ? A knock broke the silence. Daisy gasped “ They’re here !” Light had so many questions to ask her ,but he told her to go hide in his bedroom upstairs. Once she was no longer in sight. Light opened the door. There stood quiet tall Pegasus with a quiet unusual type of mane. He had goggles wrapped around his neck. He was joined by two buff suited Pegasus. The pony with weird mane looked at Light menacingly, it give Light the chills. “ Have you seen a yellow Pegasus with a green mane pass by? A yes or no question. Don’t waste our time. You already lost a lot of time” Light shook his head and said “No, why in the name of Celestia would a little filly be running in the middle of the night?” “Hmph, fine ,but if you do please don’t be afraid to give me a call” The Pegasus gave Light a card with his name and number. "Dr. Atmosphere!? Hahaha what type of name is that” Light said laughing. Dr. Atmosphere got closer to Light “If I were you I wouldn't get any more fucking angry!!” The two suited ponies held back Dr. Atmosphere and whispered something in his ear. The three Pegasus left in such a hurry.
As soon as they left Light locked all the doors tightly ,and hurried upstairs to his bedroom. There he found a quite disturbing sight.
Daisy’s hooves were covered in what looked like blood. All over the walls was written with the red substance “IN THE RAINBOW FACTORY, WHERE YOUR FEAR AND HORRORS COME TRUE.” Daisy lifted up her head and said ”Where not a single soul gets through.” She launched herself at Light “You need to help me. And the others to. There at the factory the rainbow factory. Stop them.. please Light I always lo…” Her voice was starting to fade out. Light tried his best to keep her alive, but it was no use she had lost a lot of blood. Her last words were stuck in Light’s head. He knew what needed to be done.

Light spent his free time to find any information on the rainbow factory. He went to countless libraries in Equestria. There was no information about it. The Librarian ponies were to scared to even help Light. But there was one library that had some information. It was the library located in Ponyville. There he met a purple unicorn named Twilight Sparkle. ”Uhh… Excuse me, My name is Light Wing. Can you help me ?” Twilight rushed towards Light “ Wow !!! An alicorn! I never met one the that isn't royalty. My name’s Twilight Sparkle. You’re looking for a book? Well my dear friend Light. You came to the right place. Watcha need help looking for?” Light was so surprised, this is the first pony that actually wanted to help him. “I like your excitement Twilight” Light said winking to Twilight. “Can you help me find any information , I know it might sound weird, on the weather factory up in Cloudsdale?” “That’s an easy one! I have one book for you” Twilight looked for the book while she said that. “Found it ! Anything else you need Light.” Light shook his head, grabbed the book , and headed out. Before he was out the door he said “Err. Twilight? You free this afternoon ?” “Let me check my schedule… Yup, I’m free this afternoon why you ask Light?” Light turned around his face was red from blushing. “You want to have dinner just you and me?” Twilight checks turned red and she was jumping with excitement. “Yes!”

Journal Entry # 3
This day was great! Not only I (finally) have some information on the weather factory. I’m met this beautiful unicorn. Her name is Twilight Sparkle. Yes , I know I shouldn't be going out with anypony, but she different. I love her excitement. Plus she reminds of...
But the reason I’m writing this journal is because I found some major facts in the book.
“Once applied for working in the weather factory (or the rainbow factory, called by the workers) you are not allowed to leave. You lose all contact outside of the factory”
“Any pony that leaves the factory (not in a body bag) is to scared to even bring up the topic. Some even go completely nuts.”
The book list some of the living ponies that escaped out of the factory.I don’t wanna disturb them. I bet they already been through enough. I really want to know what happens in the factory, but I don’t want to leave my Twilight. The book says its impossible to go in. I have a friend, Rainbow Dash, who can help me. She can do the impossible! What just because I'm alicorn I'm suppose to be all great powerful. well I ain't I don’t know if she wants in though. Might as well try to convince her. Dashie I need your help…

Light finished writing his journal, and headed out to look for dash.

“Where to start looking ! Its not like she going to just bump in to” Light bumped into Rainbow Dash.”My bad! Hey I found you Dashie! Long time no see“ Light said. “Hey Light !!! Hows it been ? Wanna stop hang at my place so we can catch up?” Light shook his head. The two Pegasus flew to dash’s house. The two had a great conversation.Before light left he asked Dash for help.
“Dash, I need your help. I can’t do this alone.”
“What happen you owe some ponies money again?”
“No, something serious and confidential.”
“Ok, what you need help with?” Light took some books and papers out his bag, and Dash grabbed some of them and started to look at them.
“Something has going on in the factory. Something horrrible.“
“What makes you say that?”
“My friend… she came out of there a mess… she told me hey killed him with the others…She was no drunk… She was a good pony my friend and I loved her. Her final words still are in my head! I want you to help me uncover the truth of the factory. What really happens in the rainbow factory.. What goes in a rainbow.”
“I don’t know if I want to help.”
“What!? I thought you were up for anything”

“I think it’s a bad idea Light.”
“It was worth a try. I left my number on the table just in case you change your mind” Light left and headed home.

Comments ( 7 )

The spelling and grammar kinda deters readers, but the concept is good.

Just a useful tip. They're called alicorns, if they have both a horn and wings. Celestia :trollestia: is one. Just trying to help!

Like Golden Delicious said, the grammar needs work as well as the transitions between characters' dialogue, nevertheless it is a good story.

Um did you ever notice that it is one long text? First we're in Light Wings house, then we're heading to libraries. Maybe you should make some spaces there. Also, don't you think Light Wing sounds a little.. heartless? I mean, his love dies and he doesn't care allot, not much later he get's a date with Twilight!
Other than that, i like the idea. I really do!
But if you have some time, please check for the grammar.
Oh and it's Celestia, not Calestia.

426489 I think the author meant that Light Wing is just pegasus+unicorn, not Uber-powerful, like Celestia/Luna.

426619 If Light Wing is an alicorn, but needs to be under-powered, just make sure he doesn't know magic that well. I do think Light Wing is the self-ponified version of the author too. We haven't even read up on what his cutie mark is. So far, we only have the fact that he has a white coat and a grey mane. Slow down your typing, and descriptive influences will come to you. I do like how this is relative to the Rainbow Factory. I am writing one too! :twilightsmile: Hopefully, we can read the completed version soon!

ok 2 things dont they take the test as fillys(i think that means kids:twilightoops:) and then he asks twilight out who is way older than him which is kinda screwed up if you ask me and also ive seen no real point in makeing him a underpowerd alicorn or a alicorn at all the only thing hes done so far is use his horn to make some light and twilight wouldve helped him anyways and also twilight jsut made friends recently so i doubt she would be ready to even think about dateing but thats my food for thought NOW ATTACK FOR WASTING MY FOOD:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:
:yay:yay!
:facehoof:

Login or register to comment