• Published 15th Mar 2014
  • 815 Views, 8 Comments

The Mysterious Death Of The Wonderbolt Leader - RikaChan



Soarin' dies. Everyone goes bonkers looking for the murderer. More ponies die.

  • ...
20
 8
 815

Detective Twilight Sparkle

Twilight stared at the vial. She couldn’t figure out why anyone would hide something like this in an obvious place like the top bedside drawer. And why would anyone choose a vial that said 'poison' on it? I guess she thought we wouldn’t look here because it would be too obvious...thought Twilight. She sighed. So many things had unknown explanations.

“Detective Twilight Sparkle,” one of the scientists ran over to her. “We found a type of poison inside of her body!”

“Really?” Twilight said, excited. Once these two cases were over, she would have a nice vacation at a beach. “What type?”

“Atropa Belladonna.”

“Oh my.”

“We also found out that the sample of liquid that you gave us was also Atropa Belladonna.”

“Well well well! All we have to do now is use some fingerprint spray on this vial!” Twilight said as she got up and went over to a cupboard full of liquids and cans. “Here.” she gave it to the scientist.

“Of course.” the scientist said as she sprayed the fingerprint spray on the vial.

“Bring me the laptop with all the fingerprint images stored on it.”

“I’ll be right back.” she zoomed off and returned holding a laptop and a camera.

“Take a picture of this fingerprint and upload it onto the computer.” she said as the scientist did that without a word.

“Match found.” she said.

“Wow, that was quick. Anyway, whose?”

“Spitfire...no last name.”

“Spitfire! Oh my! Can you print the two pictures for me?”

“Of course.”

“Thank you!”

As the scientist left the room, Twilight frowned. She had been so sure that it had been Trixie, and she now felt guilty of accusing her. She made a mental not to herself to apologise to her the next time they met.

Twilight ran out of the building with the two pictures. She had evidence of who the murderer was!

“Welcome back Detective Twilight Sparkle.” judge Pinkamena Diane Pie’s voice echoed around the room.

“Thank you Judge Pinkamena Diane Pie.”

“Have you found evidence about who the murderer is?”

“Yes. It was Spitfire who murdered Fluttershy.”

“What about Soarin’’s death?”

“Oh-” Twilight had completely forgotten about Soarin’s death. She groaned.

"Don't worry about it." whispered Pinkamena Diane Pie noticing Twilight's groaning. Twilight walked over to her stand.

"Excuse me," she said. "I would like to share that I have evidence of who is in charge of Fluttershy's death."

Gasps of excitement went around the room.

“I would like Spitfire to stand up.”

Another round of gasps went around the room. Was it Spitfire? Or was Detective Twilight Sparkle just playing with them?

“We found your fingerprints on a vial that was found in the room that Trixie was staying in at the hospital.”

“You framed me! You made it look like I murdered my best friend!” Trixie's shout came from the audience. "And you believed her!" She shot an accusing glare at Detective Twilight Sparkle, as the detective grimaced.

“Please sit down Trixie Lulamoon. As for Spitfire,” she held up the pictures. “These are your fingerprints. Why would you do such a thing Spitfire?”

“I-it was me...I just wanted to-to-to get rid of Fluttershy...b-because...I-I murdered Soarin’! And she knew! She saw me! If it wasn't for her I would have been free!”

Another round of gasps came from the audience. She had even murdered Soarin’!

“How did you know that Fluttershy saw you?”

“B-because she gasped and ran away and I saw her! I tried to catch her but I couldn’t, so I invited her for a cup of tea at my house and that’s when I poisoned her!”

“Police, please come in.”

“Where is she?” the chief officer asked Twilight.

“Right there.” Twilight pointed at Spitfire, then looked at Trixie who was glaring at Spitfire. A sense of guilt went through Twilight’s mind. She had blamed Trixie...

Everyone got out and tried to push through the doors. Trixie almost left but Twilight stopped her. “Trixie? Can I talk to you for a second?”

“What do you want?” asked Trixie, her voice filled with distaste.

“I’m sorry about yesterday. I shouldn’t have blamed you when I didn’t have any evidence.”

"No, you shouldn't have." Trixie glared at her, before walking off, her head high.

Twilight sat on the upper deck enjoying the sea breeze. Finally, she was going to have her beach vacation! When the boat stopped at the island the sun was out and there was a slight breeze, perfect for sitting there getting a tan. Twilight smiled. She couldn’t believe that this was really happening after all those days at court. Jumping off the boat, she hopped to her hut. In there she dumped all her stuff on the bed and took off her clothes. Already she had put on her bathing suit underneath her shirt and shorts. After changing she skipped down to the beach and took the nearest beach chair available. Then she sat down, put on some sunblock, and lay on her back.

“Ahhh,” she said. This was going to be perfect. She would lie here for a while, maybe fall asleep for a few hours, and then when the sun went down she would have a midnight swim...ring ring! her phone rang. Twilight groaned. Who was calling now? She was on vacation.

Twilight answered the call only to hear the worst thing that you could hear on a vacation: “Detective Twilight Sparkle, there has been another murder and we need your help.”

Twilight groaned. So much for vacation...now she needed to go back to the Courthouse.

Author's Note:

The end? There is a sequel, and it probably will be better than this one because this was the first story I wrote while the next one won't be, so yeah. Sorry guys, I know this is really confusing, but I totally forgot about AJ so there was actually no trial for her :T.

Comments ( 2 )
Comment posted by Cunt_Crusader deleted Mar 16th, 2014

4092960 Thanks, and actually, your right, this is the first nice comment I have gotten on this story, and I will remember that. Thanks for the advice and the favourite!:heart:

Login or register to comment