• Published 15th Mar 2014
  • 815 Views, 8 Comments

The Mysterious Death Of The Wonderbolt Leader - RikaChan



Soarin' dies. Everyone goes bonkers looking for the murderer. More ponies die.

  • ...
20
 8
 815

Lawyer Trixie

Trixie was now terrified of Twilight. Yesterday she had been thinking about getting to know her better, but now she wished that they had never met.

“I didn’t stab her or shoot her or anything. I swear.” Trixie tried to look at Twilight with puppy dog eyes, but it failed. To Twilight it just looked like a terrified person grimacing.

“Maybe not then, but you could have poisoned her any time before.”

“But I didn’t!”

“Do you have an alibi?”

“Do you have any evidence that I killed her?”

“I was giving you a chance asking if you had an alibi, but I guess you don’t care.” Twilight walked around the room. “No blood…” she said as she took out her phone and dialled a number. “Hello, is this the lab? Yes, this is Detective Twilight Sparkle calling. The hospital. Yes, we have a corpse here that I would like you to examine and see if there are any drugs inside of her body. Thank you.”

she hung up and started opening drawers in the room. Suddenly she stopped at a drawer. The top bedside drawer.

And in there, was a vial full of liquid that had 'poison' written on it.

Twilight couldn’t stop thinking about the vial, but she had other things to take care of. They still had to figure out who Applejack’s murderer was. Hm… thought Twilight, Could it have been that Fluttershy killed Applejack and Trixie knew so she killed Fluttershy? Wait no, that wouldn’t make sense. Maybe Trixie killed Applejack and Fluttershy knew so Trixie killed Fluttershy! Yes! But...Trixie was right. She couldn’t just assume, so she wouldn’t just assume. The two suspects stood up on their stands, their lawyers waiting to be called up. Carmel had left because Twilight wasn’t a lawyer any more, as Fluttershy had been killed. Maybe someone killed Fluttershy because they thought I would lie to defend her! But then they could have just killed me...Or maybe they were too scared of me so they killed Fluttershy instead! But who could it be? Twilight was stuck. It could have been either of them...It was so complicated. But they had to start the trial, other ways they would be sitting here forever.

“Ahem.” Twilight cleared her throat. “Thank you all for once again coming back here. This time, how ever, it is to discuss the death of Applejack.” Whispers and gasps went around the room, they had not been told that Applejack had died.

“And,” she included, “I would like to ask Rarity to still be Rainbow Dash’s lawyer, but also, a suspect.” Another round of gasps went around the room.

“Rarity? Why Rarity? Did Detective Twilight Sparkle find her suspicious?” those three questions went around in the crowd.

“First though, I would like Rarity to be Rainbow Dash’s lawyer, for she is my first suspect.”

Author's Note:

Another super short chapter, forgive me :T.