• Published 15th Mar 2014
  • 813 Views, 8 Comments

The Mysterious Death Of The Wonderbolt Leader - RikaChan



Soarin' dies. Everyone goes bonkers looking for the murderer. More ponies die.

  • ...
20
 8
 813

Lawyer Trixie

Trixie walked to the stand, looking at everyone with caution. She had no idea what you were supposed to do as a lawyer, but she didn’t care right now. In this game called a Trial, she would make her own rules. When she reached that stand, she sat down. But she didn’t notice that there was no chair until she fell. “Eeek! Ow!” she fell and rolled onto the floor as she blacked out.

Trixie could hear Fluttershy calling out; “Trixie! Are you ok?”

“Please, stay back.” she heard a woman’s voice say. “I will take care of this.” she felt something being wrapped against her head. She wanted to scream, but she couldn’t, she couldn’t do anything. She couldn’t even see what was happening...she could only hear and feel. There it goes again...the sharp pain… and the warm ooze spreading around her head…

“Someone, call the ambulance! She’s losing too much blood!”

“I’ll do it!”

“No! Trixie! She'll be okay right?! She has to be!”

“Please, there is nothing we can do except wait…”

She heard the ambulance sirens wailing. “Someone help me get her up into the back.”

“Wait! I have to come with her! Please!” she could hear Fluttershy begging, she could even hear the tears dropping onto the floor, not matter how loud the screaming got, there was always that plop. plop. sound coming from Fluttershy...It was like she was floating in utter complete darkness listening to the tears that dropped to the floor, the cries of sadness, the screams of agony...something you would never want to experience. It was so horrible, Trixie let herself black out.

“Trixie?” Fluttershy’s voice came from above her.

“F-Fluttershy?” Trixie couldn’t let out more than a whisper. She knew her health condition was not very good, the nurse had told her earlier that day. “A-am I going t-to die?”

“I-it’s ok…” Fluttershy didn’t sound so sure, but Trixie tried to believe her anyway. “Are you feeling better?”

"N-no..." Trixie stuttered. She didn't feel any better... "C-can you get me a g-glass of w-water please?" Asked Trixie.

“Of course.” Fluttershy took the glass that was on the bedside table. Suddenly, Fluttershy’s smiled faded. “Can I tell you something Trixie?”

“Y-yes, feel free t-to tell me anything…” Trixie was unsure she wanted to hear what Fluttershy had to say, but she had to say yes. After all, Fluttershy was her only friend, and her most trusted and kind friend..

“P-promise me you won’t tell anyone?”

“Yes.” She attempted to put on a brave smile, but grimaced when her head hurt from the action.

“I-I know who the murderer is.”

“Y-you do?!” Trixie was so surprised, she didn’t understand why Fluttershy sounded so scared. This was great! “Who is it?!”

“P-please lower your voice…” Fluttershy was almost whispering now.

“Ok!” Trixie was really excited, so it was hard, but she tried.

“Th-the murderer is-” but Fluttershy never got to finish that sentence. For right there, in front of Trixie’s eyes, she died.

“F-Fluttershy?!” Trixie couldn’t believe what just happened. But...what had happened? “Are you ok?!” Trixie had completely forgotten that she was injured and that she wasn’t supposed to get up. She jumped off the bed, ready to sprint over to get help, but her head was throbbing. She looked around for a button that would call the emergency room or something... she had found it. She pushed it 10 times, not waiting for someone to answer.

“Yes yes, please wait a second. What would you like?” someone finally answered.

“Please come here right now! This is an emergency! Fluttershy just collapsed in front of me, and I don’t know what to do! I was just lying here talking to her and then she collapsed!”

“Yes, coming over right away. Please remain calm."

Trixie could hear footsteps running over towards the room. As the door busted open someone said, “Where is she?”

It was an unneeded question for she was lying right in front of the nurse, but it must have been a habit for them.

“I-is she ok?!” asked Trixie. She didn’t understand what had happened, and she hoped Fluttershy was going to be okay, but what she was terrified of most, was being accused for murder. If someone told you, ‘Hey, Fluttershy died when she and Trixie were alone in a room!’ Trixie would not be in the best situation...and that was exactly what Trixie was afraid was going to happen.

“She’s dead.” the nurse tried to keep Trixie calm, but it wasn’t working.

“B-but how?! I-I was just lying here, and I-I asked her to get a g-glass of w-water for me a-and then she-”

Trixie was going to say ‘she started telling me that she knew who the murderer was’, but she stopped herself when she remembered what Fluttershy had said. She would keep that promise and not tell anyone that Fluttershy had known who the murderer was.

“she collapsed.” Trixie finished.

“Just like that?” asked the nurse.

“Y-yes.” said Trixie, afraid that the nurse found her suspicious.

“Hm...I think this is a job for Detective Twilight Sparkle.”

Trixie nodded, though she wished she the nurse hadn’t thought of that. She sat back down on the bed. If this case was going to court...Trixie shivered, as she sat down on the bed, staring at her lost friend. A few minutes later, the doors opened as Detective Twilight came back in with the nurse. Trixie had been so deep in her thoughts that she hadn’t noticed that the nurse had left, but she wasn't looking forward to being alone in the room with Detective Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy's corpse...