• Published 21st Mar 2014
  • 3,429 Views, 31 Comments

Banished Far From Home - SaraSantiago



Twilight gets banished for something she did. On her journey away from Equestria, could she find somethimg more worth Royal Life?

  • ...
18
 31
 3,429

Running For Invisible Rainbows

Ch 6 - Running For Invisible Rainbows

Heat, oh heat...Why did it always have to be this hot in the city of Manehatten? Twilight swore she saw water everywhere she turned, even though it turned out to be illusion. Her accompanists look everywhere for water, for they knew themselves they needed it.

"There's a store right up yonder!" Applejack then called, pointing her hoof towards a store. The group eagerly entered and looked around for water. Seeing it in a frige, Twilight opened the door and levitated three waters out, giving one to each of her comrades. They moved up to the cash register and checked out the water.

Quickly, Trixie took the cap off and almost gulped it down. "Careful Trixie. Don't drink too much at once." Twilight cautioned. Trixie smiled and nodded, taking slow and steady sips, her cheeks hot and red. 'It's just the heat' she told herself. The other two followed her lead, careful to not drink too fast.

Twilight sighed after drinking half her bottle. "We better save the rest for later, who knows how much money we have for food."

"Ah reckon we have about a weeks worth, maybe more. Just what about shelter?" Applejack questioned, closing the water and putting it in her saddle bag.

"I...I don't know. I can't seem to figure anything out in this heat. Manehatten sure likes to be hot, but it seems no pony realizes how hot it is." Twilight sighed, starting to walk forward. "More to worry, we can't even find Rainbow Dash, and to make matters worse, we could be lost!"

"Twilight, this is not like you, giving up so soon. The powerful Trixie believes we should stay calm and think about the letter. It must have an answer." Trixie exclaimed, closing the lid on her water bottle and levitated it into Applejack's saddlebag, on the other side that Applejack didn't put her water in.

Applejack at first wanted to question it, but found not to since Trixie did not have a saddle bag. So, the three ventured on, following the busy streets of Manehatten to hopefully find a way. Though, night soon found them, and the three searched for somewhere to rest. They soon found a small alleyway.

"There, y'all! Could we maybe go there?" Applejack pointed out the small alley.

"Trixie does not agree. It's so dark and...disgusting." Trixie looked in disgust.

"Trixie, it's all we have." Twilight reasoned, lighting the alley with her horn.

"Thus is true, but the great and powerful Trixie does not do disgusting."

"Aw, descustin' smuthin'. If yar so powe'ful, then show us by goin' in there and sleepin'. It's only one night!" Applejack said furiously, she didn't want to spend anymore time with this. She wanted to- no she needed to find Rainbow Dash. She just had to! Trixie silently growled as she illuminated the ally way and entered.

How dare they question the powerful Trixie! I'll show them! she thought as she and Twilight moved some flattened cardboard boxes to make a somewhat bed and then made a low ceiling above them.

"Alright then. Good night everypony." Twilight said, slowly falling to sleep and the others followed right after her. They did not realize, though, the strange dark purple shadow lurking in the distance...

Author's Note:

Hey y'all! I am so sorry it took so long to get this chapter out. For those who do not know, I just got a job and school started, so I don't get that much time to come on anymore. So, I thank you for being patient with me, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Feel free to comment below, or if you liked it, give it a thumbs up, or maybe even favorite it! :) Thank you again! Y'all are so awesome!! ^J^

Comments ( 11 )

When does Twilight start being badass? Where did you get the cover image?

5193680

No. You don`t get the easy excuse. TOO hamfisted. Even the dullest of the dull ponies would have had guessed something`s really wrong with Celestia, if she suddenly started behaving this way. Given that ponies are all too well aware of changelings now, acting like this would`ve very likely ended up with every single unicorn in the court throwing stunning spells at her - because it would be rather obvious it`s a changeling trying to pass itself as Celestia and fluffing it up badly.

5193577
Good questions!!! You have to forgive me for my dragging out parts thing that i have sometimes. Please be patient! I hope to write her 'badass' part in maybe around 2-4 chapters...As you can see, I don't like writing huge chapters. :P Also, I got it off of Google Images...As I state, I don't own the image and I don't know who the author was.
5193680
Um...Maybe?? Maybe not... Ya never know ^^
5196510
You do have a point, and really I guess I missed that in writing...I'll try to add a chapter that might make a better understanding of why Celestia did what she did. Please, again, be patient! This will be, probably the longest fanfic I've ever written.

~ Big news! I just noticed I got featured in the Badass Twilight = Total Domination AND EPIC!! Thanks everypony for your support!! I was actually going to put this fanfic in the BT = TD Exile folder when I was finished, but it looks like somepony added it for me....so thanks! You are all awesome!! Thanks a whole bunch for your kind/harsh words that keep me writing (hopefully) better~

5207885

I`m afraid that just won`t cut it. The presented scene is entirely out of character for Celestia - there`s simply no way to justify it, regardless of what have had transpired before.

Enjoy the exile fics and this seems to be an interesting real interesting read.

5219784 Thank you! I'm trying to get the next chapter out but I've hit writer's block. I wanna get this out before I go on my leave....

5229185 Yeah...Maybe if I wanna stick with this Celestia I either have to write why (which is going to be explained the upcoming chapter hopefully) and/or add the Alt. Universe tag into this....

5210249 As stated to discordeddiscord, I'm trying to clerify everything. Maybe it'll help adding the Alt. Universe tag. Besides, I hope everything gets cleared up after adding the chapter...after I get out of writer's block.

~ Thanks everyone for your patience! It means so much that you all have been enjoying this story. The next chapter is about 40% done, but, as I stated before, I hit writer's block. I hope to get this chapter out before I take my leave. Again, thank you all for your support! It means so much! /)

6922186

I don`t think you grasped the point made earlier. I`m not questioning the possibility of Celestia acting so grossly out of character - I`m questioning her ability to get away with it. Yes, it`s entirely possible that she would behave in unusual manner for some reason, but there is no way everypony else would just stand and accept it - not with changeling scare so fresh on everyone`s mind. Even if Celestia were proven to be Celestia, that would give her enough of a pause to go "Ookay, I just got jumped by everypony because they thought there`s no way I could possibly say that. Probably that was too rash, I gotta rethink things, take more cautious approach."

6922249 Ooooh ok! I understand! Alright yeah! That might help actually with the story line. Thanks so much for comment and I hope to clerify things in the next chapter. :P Thank you for your patience!!

6922290

...I meant in first chapter. The rest of chapters just shouldn`t have had happened, as the reaction in first should`ve been quite different. You can`t clarify the mistake that already exists. Any hope of salvaging this is a rewrite of first chapter and altering of consequent ones to meet the changes made in first.

6922493 Oh ok! I'll see what I can do to fix it then...but I don't wanna take a full rewrite and take from the story itself. I'll try my best to clerify everything. :) Thanks

Login or register to comment